Exercise is important

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exercise is important

Exercise is important for everyone. It is important activity that everyone should do. Exercise prevents us from many diseases and infections. It regulates blood pressure and keeps it normal. Exercise helps in weight lose. It is good to make body,muscles and bones strong.
    Boot camp Eastern Suburbs

Originally posted by Richey View Post
    Exercise is important for everyone. It is important activity that everyone should do. Exercise prevents us from many diseases and infections. It regulates blood pressure and keeps it normal. Exercise helps in weight lose. It is good to make body,muscles and bones strong.
    I would prefer swimming which helps to keep our body slim, fit and strong. What about you all?
    Select flights to Malaysia for surprisingly low price.

Comment

Exercise is good for health.its help to maintain our body well and fit.your body uses energy to keep going. Aerobic exercise involves continuous and rhythmic physical motion, such as walking and bicycling.
      Hydraulic Cylindrical Grinding Machine

Comment

Originally posted by Satinluke View Post
        I would prefer swimming which helps to keep our body slim, fit and strong. What about you all?
        swimming is my favorite sports and when ever i start swimming specially in summer, i feel mentally and physically strong than winter :P best to prevent your bodies from summer heat or skin burns
        Discount Off Broadway Tickets| Ballet Tickets Nyc Cirque Du Soleil Tickets| Disney On ICE Discount Tickets

Comment

Exercise helps us to be healthy. It helps us to reduce weight. Exercise helps us to prevent many diseases. It is good to do Exercise in morning time, because in morning time you get fresh air in breath.
          Lakewood personal trainer

Comment

Regular exercise is an important part of effective weight loss. It helps to control your weight by using excess calories that otherwise would be stored as fat as well as boosting you metabolism and lowering insulin levels. Physical activity also helps prevent many diseases and improve your overall health.
            If we could give every individual the right amount of nourishment and exercise, not too little and not too much, we would have found the safest way to health: Order or contact me

Comment

Originally posted by halenmartinez View Post
              swimming is my favorite sports and when ever i start swimming specially in summer, i feel mentally and physically strong than winter :P best to prevent your bodies from summer heat or skin burns
              I do love swimming but I prefer brisk walking as my daily exercise. I do this everyday when I am going home after work. It does not only make my body healthier but also helps me in saving money.

Comment

Exercise is more important to have a healthy diet.. Because exercise helps us to keep our body fit..
                Safe weight loss

Comment

Combination of exercises and healthy food is the best
                  Health Shop

Comment

Yes i agree that exercise is the best way to keep maintain your health.In exercise you should do morning exercise and running.
                    Tubal Reversal () Tubal Ligation Reversal

Comment

Exercise is important

Hello,

Yes i agree that exercise is very important for health.Because exercise has a multiple positive effect on your body such as:-

1. Improved heart and lung efficiency, reducing your chances of developing heart disease.
                      2. Increased metabolic function, enabling you to maintain a healthy weight.
                      3. Strong joints and muscles, so you can meet the demands of daily life.
                      4. Maintenance of posture and flexibility, to keep you walking tall.
                      5. Production of endorphins in your brain, promoting a sense of well being.
                      6. There is also research emerging that indicates that exercise can increase brain function.
                      Gastroenterologist
                      Luton dentist

Comment

Yes Off course morning walk with some exercise is very good for perfect health.
                        Tubal Reversal | Tubal Ligation Reversal

Comment

Yeah. I agree with you. It is very important for the heart, bones, muscules and for thefat ones to reduce the weight.

Comment

Yes Moni555 I am agree that exercise can help maintaining your weight as well as a perfect figured shape to body. Regular exercise can help better keeps us energetic and fresh whole day.
                            A perfect pain clinic orange county to rejuvenate you mentally and physically

Comment

Working...
                            X