Food for health

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food for health

Food plays an important role in our daily life. It makes us healthy. According to me natural food is always healthy. Vegetables and fruits are best food because these are natural. I suggest everyone to eat fruits and vegetables for living healthy life. We can eat fast food but these food have more benefits than others.
    Boot camp Eastern Suburbs

i was great junk food lover, time pass and i start gaining weight. Feeling always low and always tried to do any thing. Than by doctor suggest me to change my diet. And after changing my diet for weeks i feel positive in body and i was mentally relax more than ever. i 100% agree with you.
    Discount Off Broadway Tickets| Ballet Tickets Nyc Cirque Du Soleil Tickets| Disney On ICE Discount Tickets

Comment

I eat a diet rich in fruits & vegetables to main a healthy diet. This is addition to a daily health regiment that includes the use of supplements. These supplements contain various natural antibiotic properties and essential nutrients I may not be getting in my diet. If I continue to do this I'm sure I'll have a better quality of life as I get older.
      Lakewood personal trainer

Comment

I'm on diet so only use fruits and boil vegetables in my meal.
        If we could give every individual the right amount of nourishment and exercise, not too little and not too much, we would have found the safest way to health: Order or contact me

Comment

Snacking on junk foods is something I cannot refrain myself from doing. But I have read on some blog that this is natural since junk foods have some addictive components. What I did to divert myself from it is eat crunchy fruits and vegetables. Iím glad that now I can stop myself from this harmful craving.
          Scent of Attraction Pheromones
          Best Pheromones for Men
          Pheromone Cologne
          Cologne with Pheromones

Comment

Originally posted by Richey View Post
            Food plays an important role in our daily life. It makes us healthy. According to me natural food is always healthy. Vegetables and fruits are best food because these are natural. I suggest everyone to eat fruits and vegetables for living healthy life. We can eat fast food but these food have more benefits than others.
            I am not a sickly person. I can really brag about my immunity for sickness. I hardly catch cold or even get fever. The only time I got admitted to the hospital is when I was diagnose with apendicitis. But things do change. In college, there is no mom to prepare a balanced diet for me and so I make my own meal. I cook those that are easily prepared like fried eggs, and instant noodles. Sometimes I also resort to fastfoods. I did these things over and over for 5 years. And do you know what happened? My immunity deteriorated. Getting wet from a drizzle will leave me having a cold lasting for a month! And, it is also accompanied by an awful cough that makes you feel like your life is being taken away... And now, I am taking steps to restore my immunity. I am incorporating fruits in my diet and I am so happy with its results.^^

Comment

I never do any diet and eat every thing what i want but i regularly do morning exercise and running.
              Tubal Reversal () Tubal Ligation Reversal

Comment

Food is must for our health. healthy diet is more perfect.
                Tubal Reversal | Tubal Ligation Reversal

Comment

I agree with you bio food is better and tastier than the other one. You must orgot about the junk food. You have to eat bio vegetables and fructs and you will be healty.

Comment

Healthy fooding habits is the key to good health. Eating fresh and seasonal vegetables and fruits and adding other healthy food options to you diet will only make you live long but is also good for skin too.
                    Ad Agency in Delhi | Astrology Videos | Acupressure Course | Current Affairs | Astrologer in Delhi | Vaastu | Metro Journalist

Comment

Originally posted by anitagrace View Post
                      I never do any diet and eat every thing what i want but i regularly do morning exercise and running.
                      Me also I think what you eat isn't that important when you do enough sport.
                      http://aaspot.net/forum/showthread.p...Minaj-Cover%29 Some music
                      Last edited by Maxmind; 22nd September 2013, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Food for health

Yes.. I do agree... Food is the important thing for our health. Food metabolize our body and give us energy to do work.
                        I generally don't prefer junk food. I usually take the food items which is healthy. But still I wonder, i am losing my health and I don't feel much active too. Why so...? Can anyone suggest me some good health diet plan...?
                        All Care Dental Fl

Comment

Working...
                        X