Healthy Living

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Healthy Living

First line of defense is to choose a healthy lifestyle.Every part of your body, including your immune system, functions better when protected from environmental assaults and bolstered by healthy-living strategies such as these:

-Don't smoke.
    -Eat a diet high in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, and low in saturated fat.
    -Exercise regularly.
    -Maintain a healthy weight.
    -Control your blood pressure.
    -If you drink alcohol, drink only in moderation.
    -Get adequate sleep.
    Take steps to avoid infection, such as washing your hands frequently and cooking meats thoroughly And take Multi-Vitamins to maintain good health, enhance immune response, and boost well-being both physically and mentally.

Like Hercules Multi with Energizing Ribose, a multi-vitamin preparation that supplements the human diet with vitamins, dietary minerals and other nutritional elements combined to optimize proper nutrition. And when it used daily, the nutrients in Hercules Multi with Energizing Ribose - maintain good health, enhance immune response, and boost well-being both physically and mentally. The Hercules Multi innovative formula also provides Ribose, a naturally formed carbohydrate, shown to energize the body’s cells.

wow, thx for the post, I am wondering what is the healthy weight range? like 183cm equal how much weight ?

Comment

My brother follow all the things mentioned above, still he is not able to put on sufficient amount of weight.. He is very thin now like he was never before..All started happening when he suffered from jaundice a year before..Now he's living a good healthy lifestyle but still facing no weight gain issues.. He is pure vegetarian, no egg at all. He takes banana shakes daily but there is no improvement.. In this post there are a few non veg foods are mentioned to gain weight, would anybody tell me the substitute for these foods, so that I can recommend him.

Comment

Working...
      X