Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bites

Hi

My 5 year old seems to taste real good to the bugs, he's been bitten really badly.

one night he got over 70 bites on him, mainly on his back. they are obviously driving him made.

i made up a mixture i've been doing for 10+ years (for the animals but its people safe also) that has helped a little, to stop the itch but i need to stop what evers biting him as we have another 2 month really before the bugs go again.

anyone have any surgestions please?

thank you

Dear Susi
    Bites? What sort of bites........................mites,fleas,mossies,t ics,ants?
    For a Homeopath to fully understand any patient there must be clarity in the symtom analysis,your post is ambiguous.
    The repertory indicated hundreds of homeopathic remedies for 'bites'............................only the well indicated remedy will work.

- another aspect -Attention to the maintaining cause factors such as:

1-Obviously using mossienets over all the sleeping beds prevents bites.
    2-Dawn and twilight eve are the worst hours for bugbites-stay indoors.
    3-longpants,socks,longsleeved blouse to cover up.
    4-If anyone has alot of sugar in their system,drinks sugar soda's,fruitjuice-eats sweets,pastries,candy,jams,honey-these bugs will attack more .
    Its best to stay away from this.
    5-An Intake of Garlic in each meal is a good start to combat bugbites.
    6-Not using strong smelling perfume-lotions also helps.
    7-Do not use DEET bugspray products "THEY ARE LETHAL",verry toxic for children/adults/animals.

here is a great website with over 500 pages of Holistic/homeopathic healthing
    Natural Cures - Holistic Health for People and Animals
    see the section on children.......................................... ..
    "Great ideas often recieve violent opposition from mediocre minds"...................Einstein

Comment

Those seriuos bites like that can be caused by bed bugs!
      The bites can become engorged or in the worst case develop anaphylactic response.
      Bed bugs don’t transmit diseases but they can cause a skin infection because of the scratch.
      These natural remedies can treat bed bugs bites effectively:
      - Lemon juice: Take a cotton ball and dip it in lemon juice. Dab it on the bed bugs bites. Wait for several minutes then wash these areas. Follow this solution for several times a day.
      REMEMBER: Don’t go out in the sun for a couple of hours after taking this tip because lemon juice can make your skin vulnerable to sunburn.

- Ice cubes: it can calm the swelling.
      - Cucumber: Take a piece of cucumber slice or peel and place it on the bed bug bites.
      Wait for 10 to 15 minutes.
      If you aren’t satisfied with the results, repeat this tip again.
      Note: You should cool the pieces in the refrigerator before placing it on the affected area for the best effects.

Read more other remedies for bug bites here https://authorityremedies.com/how-to...bed-bug-bites/

Comment

Working...
      X