US Court and Autism finds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Court and Autism finds

A US court decision in 2008 has linked autism with vaccine contamination.This is not surprising given the degree of contamination documented here - contamination that seems inevitable given how the vaccines are manufactured using cells from slaughtered wild monkeys, chicken embryos and cancers. The author cites her sources by name - and gives references and Internet links where they are available.
    "Great ideas often recieve violent opposition from mediocre minds"...................Einstein

Originally posted by Gina View Post
    A US court decision in 2008 has . . . Resources, and links to autism/vaccines/mercury articles and websites[/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [/INDENT]
    Very nice threads here, dear.
    Albert, also Hahnemannian444B
    www.GiggleBoggleJabbleGooby.com/HaHa and www.Google+.com/AlbertHahnemannian.com and www.Tumblr.com.AlbertHahnemannian.com and
    http://www.cityevents.tv/Cetah444

Comment

Ignorance is bliss for some see thread link

Vaccines & Autism: Facts vs. Hysteria ( 12)
      leumas
      "Great ideas often recieve violent opposition from mediocre minds"...................Einstein

Comment

Vaccines and Genomic Medicine

Greetings to all otherhealth forum members

Gina wrote:

" Ignorance is bliss..... "

Genomic Medicine

Genomic Medicine is based on understanding of our entire genome and environmental factors on disease and health.

http://www.answers.com/topic/genomic-medicine

Nature versus man-made molecules: nutrigenomics

........But will man-made drugs conquer diseases or will pharmacologists be trumped by natural molecules found in foods and concentrated in dietary supplements? It’s difficult to imagine how the pharmaceutical industry is going to continue with their "drug deficiency" model of disease treatment because gene array technology is finally going to reveal which is superior, prescription drugs or functional foods and dietary supplements.
        Unless Big Pharma figures a way to sweep recent discoveries under the rug, it appears nature is going to win out over synthetic drugs.

Ushering in Genomic Medicine
        Will nature trump man-made molecules?

by

Tables turning: Vaccine proponents becoming increasingly on the defensive
        Pro-vaccinators reacting to increased use of legal exemptions to
        vaccine mandates while parents mobilize to change state vaccine laws
        by The Idaho Observer

With regards
        Lew

Comment

Vaccine proponents becoming increasingly on the defensive

Thanks For the addition Dr.Lew..................So true!

Hope you are well.............................
          Long time no posts?Welcome Back.........................

Do you have any info on this,see my post

GMO soy/population control by gov?

Comment

Bamboo and Treehouse projects with tilapia farming

You wrote:
            " Long time no posts? "

The past few months I was very busy with my bamboo/treehousing projects and tilapia farming. I was also experimenting with hydroponics.
            The tilapia fishes are growing and spawning. The plants and vegetables thrive luxuriantly with the pond water which also serves as organic fertilizer. I have to do extra hours to generate the financial outlay.
            I hope we may conduct a few seminars on holistic health sometime in the near future up in the bamboo/treehouses , very close to Mother Nature,when the latter are ready. I will upload a few snapshots for your preview when I have some free time. All are welcome.

With regards
            Lew

Comment

Dr. Lew posted:"I was very busy with my bamboo/treehousing projects and tilapia farming. I was also experimenting with hydroponics....................................... ............."

Dear Dr. Lew
              You might want to look into using Homeopathy for Farming -
              Agro Homeopathy By Kaviraj
              "Homeopathyfor Farm and Garden"
              by Homeopath Vaikunthanath Kaviraj

Comment

Bamboo Biodiversity and Tilapia nutrigenomics

Gina wrote:

" You might want to look into using Homeopathy for Farming -"

I am indeed interested in applying the homeopathic and nutrigenomic principles in tilapia and aquaponic farming. It is not surprising that I have
                an affinity for plants and trees as I was born in an estate and spent the greater part of my childhood in forested homesteads with birds,fish squirrels and domesticated animals for friends and witnessing the whole procedure of nest building from our secret hideouts up in trees.

How Atovi works
                atovianimalg2.com - Atovi Performance and Immune Enhancer - How Atovi Works

I may not always be right in your opinion but I talk from my experiences

I will post the rest in my website with some snapshots when I am off duty. I am on 24 hour standby today.

I would be glad to purchase these two books:

1. Agro Homeopathy By Kaviraj

2. "Homeopathyfor Farm and Garden"

Please use this email for reply:

FHLew@maxismail.com.my

Thank you

With regards
                Lew

Comment

Bamboo Biodiversity and Tilapia nutrigenomics

Gina wrote:

" You might want to look into using Homeopathy for Farming -"

I am indeed interested in applying the homeopathic and nutrigenomic principles in tilapia and aquaponic farming. It is not surprising that I have
                  an affinity for plants and trees as I was born in an estate and spent the greater part of my childhood in forested homesteads with birds,fish squirrels and domesticated animals for friends and witnessing the whole procedure of nest building from our secret hideouts up in trees.

How Atovi works
                  atovianimalg2.com - Atovi Performance and Immune Enhancer - How Atovi Works

I may not always be right in your opinion but I talk from my experiences

I will post the rest in my website with some snapshots when I am off duty. I am on 24 hour standby today.

I would be glad to purchase these two books:

1. Agro Homeopathy By Kaviraj

2. "Homeopathyfor Farm and Garden"

Please use this email for reply:

FHLew@maxismail.com.my

Thank you

With regards
                  Lew

Comment

More about Kaviraj

About the Book:
                    The book pursues the aim of health for plants along the lines of classical Hahnemannian homoeopathy - one remedy at a time, totality of the symptoms - and all the other rocks which have underpinned homoeopathy for humans for 200 years. It is presented in the same fashion as homoeopathy is for humans, as a materia medica and a repertory. An unpublished body of work in such an urgent arena with so many stories of success - that's a book that needed a sympathetic publisher.
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    In the Autumn of 1986 Vaikunthanath Das Kaviraj

was visiting a friend's house in Switzerland. They had some problems with their fruit trees, and since the family had fared well with homoeopathic treatments, the mother argued, why not the fruit trees? Around the back, pear and apple trees were growing along trellis. The leaves had dark red rings erupting which had spread through the trees very quickly. The trees were demanding of water. In a human these would be close to the symptoms of the remedy Belladonna so that was given to the trees. The trees recovered, the fruit lost the bitter taste of previous years, and there has been no sign of rust ever since.
                    Vaikunthanath Das Kaviraj has been trying remedies of the homoeopathic pharmacopoeia, sometimes using this anthropomorphic projection onto plants as a first guess, sometimes using the companion plants in potency, occasionally using the pests as a nosode whilst at other times the predator has been applied. The gleanings of this first tentative step into a new field is now recorded in Vaikunthanath Das Kaviraj's materia medica and the first attempts at a structure of a repertory. This was published in the book 'Homoeopathy for Farm and Garden' in 2006, and Considera has been granted permission to take this seed and grow it on the web!
                    Vaikunthanath Das Kaviraj, a Dutch homoeopath, has based his approach and recommendations firmly on the shoulders of Hahnemann and Kent and the classical school of homoeopathy: the minimum dose, the similimum, the totality of the symptoms, a single dose of a simple remedy. These pillars of Hahnemannian homoeopathy remain in this agricultural homoeopathy.
                    An issue that was clarified for me when reading the materia medica is that when one is using a pesticide one is focusing upon the pest.; when using a poison one is focusing upon the organism which is supposed to be the 'cause' of the disease. But pests are ubiquitous as are pathogenic organisms. A question is why some plants thrive in their presence and others fall ill. The therapeutic approach depends on the answer to this. If the opportunistic pathogen gets the plant because of the randomness of nature - if it is the plant's turn - then it is reasonable to deal directly with the pathogen. However, if one answers that the health of the plant is reflected in its susceptibility to those pathogens, then one will focus on the plant and its health. Seen from the second perspective the poisonous herbicides and pesticides are just another burden to an ailing plant and, not only are not helpful to the health of the plant, but add insult to injury.

Comment

Working...
                    X