Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psoriasis treatment

Psoriasis Effect on the Quality of Life:

Psoriasis is a disease whose main symptom is gray or silvery flaky patches on the skin which are red and inflamed underneath. In the United States, it affects 2 to 2.6 percent of the population, or between 5.8 and 7.5 million people. Commonly affected areas include the scalp, elbows, knees, arms, stomach and back. Psoriasis is autoimmune in origin, and is not contagious. Around a quarter of people with psoriasis also suffer from psoriatic arthritis, which is similar to rheumatoid arthritis in its effects. Psoriasis was first given that name in complete differentiation from other skin conditions by the Austrian dermatologist Ferdinand von Hebra in 1841, although there are what are believed to be descriptions of the disease in sources going back to ancient Roman and possibly even biblical times.

http://www.supercareproducts.com

warning on psoriasis

psoriasis should not be treated with external application like ointment etc. which always supress the disease only to come in a more viloent manner later.The cause of psoriasis is internal. Because of excessive production and comparitively lesser sheding of skin cells it happens.Internal medication is always advisable for this.

Comment

Using a moisturizer such as coconut oil can help.

Next is vitamin D and they even have something called ultraviolet B light therapy, which increases the amount of vitamin D inside you.

Also you can try a change in diet. While not proven to be effective some people claim it works and could be worth a shot. Try cutting back on caffiene, sugars, white bread and processed foods.

Here is a video with more thoughts and ideas.

Comment

Lycopodium has great influence on Psoriasis.

Most cases of Psoriasis will not be cured without a dose of lycopodium. The remedy has such strong influence on the psoriatic symptoms.

Comment

I think what they mean when they said avoid ointment is the topical steroid called corticosteroids, Not all creams have been disallowed. Only corticosteroids had been regarded as a form of treatment that aggravates psoriasis cases. However, If you used SR Lotion to keep it moisturized, I can guarantee that it's pretty safe. It also manages the psoriasis lesion and repair the skin cells. It's good to remove the patches. My dad uses this and we followed on.

If you wanna check SR Lotion out...this can be ordered online at srlotion.com. Hopefully, we can buy this over the counter soon. With all the good things that this product offered to my family (I have Psoriasis too, so with my little sister) I could only wish for it to be available next door. Lol!

Comment

Psoriasis can be cured by homoeoapthy and it should be treated with internal remedies
            <a href="http://www.pannakkal.com" target="_blank">www.pannakkal.com</a>

Comment

Working...
            X