X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rom109
    replied
    Thanks
    He's now 11 months, and no longer experiencing teething related issues. At least for the time being. Lol

I am having some issues with sleeping though. He is very keen on sleeping with me; very cuddly, needs physical contact. This is not a huge issue except during the day for naps. I try to lay down with him and then sneak away once he falls asleep, but he wakes up every time once he realizes I'm not there.
    Now he's to the point where he won't fall asleep, but wants to stay awake and play with me, and becomes frantic when I appear to be getting up.
    He still needs at least two naps a day, and he's only been getting maybe one partial so he's pretty tired.
    He also wakes up frequently during the night to nurse. About every two hours.

During the day he is pretty reasonable and happy...he goes off and plays by himself, he's very talkative and is learning sign language very quickly.
    He eats semi-solid food occasionally, and he loves to drink water from his sippy cup. But still nurses about every 2-3 hours through the day as well.

I am whole heartedly against any form of crying it out, so that realm of thinking is out the window...

Any thoughts??

Leave a comment:

• rom109
    started a topic Remedy for Teething 4 month old

Remedy for Teething 4 month old

Hello-
    I am new to this forum, and I am seeking help with my 4 month old son who is teething quite miserably. He cut his first two bottom front teeth just this last week, and I think he may be working on the top two now. In the last two weeks he has been sleeping very poorly. He is pretty restless and easily woken. In the middle of the night he just starts crying in his sleep, and he has been waking up crying, instead of his usual very happy wake-ups.
    During the day he is pretty fussy, impatient, wanting to be constantly held and distracted.

Today was the worst day yet. He was pretty much crying all day long. He was only able to take two 30 minute naps through out the day, and was somewhat happy for a few minutes, but for the most part he was just crying. He wanted to be held, but still cried.

Uhm, he does not like cold things whatsoever, he somewhat likes the vibrating teething toy I got him.
    He is not eating food yet, and is exclusively breastfed. We have given him tastes of things, he loves bananas and papaya. Also he was pretty excited about some seaweed soup broth I let him taste. It's beef based broth with soy sauce and sesame oil, garlic and various greens flavors. (I ate it a lot when I was pregnant). He also really likes peppermint tea.

Is there anything else that I should mention? Is there a questionaire I should fill out for him?

I've tried Chamomilla and Pulsatilla, and this Kids Relief Liquid. It has Cham. Hyper, Arnica, and Borax. Nothing's touching it.

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you

- Donica
Working...
X