My wife wishes for a daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife wishes for a daughter

I have three son. My wife despretly need a daughter. Could you guide us, which homeopahtic combination will be suitable for us for begetting a daughter.
    Muhammad Raza Hussain<br />Z.C Post Graudate College

NO homeopathic remedy we know of.

A practical hint. Avoid intercourse on days of ovulation and immediately before and after that, of the menstrual cycle.
    EG: If ovulation is on the 14th day of the cycle, intercourse should be only anytime before the 12th day and avoid the days after.

doctorleela
    http://www.homeopathy2health.com

Comment

I daily see advertisment in daily newspaper declaring mysterioius sureshot formulas for beggeting son/daughter etc of homeopathy what are those?

Comment

A hoax.

Comment

Comment

I endorse Dr Leela's suggestion; I conceived our daughter by the method she suggests. My son however was conceived exactly at ovulation.

Comment

Ali

O.K what is the scientific reason of your statement. If x enters into the egg then there is a daughter and if y enters into the egg then you can expect son what is the reason of avoiding ==== at ovulation time.

Comment

The male (y) cells swim much faster than the X (female) cells (they are slimmer), and thus reach the egg first IF it is ready to be implanted. But the slimmness of the Y cells cause them to expire before the X cells, so if you have intercourse before the egg is released, by the time the egg is released all the y (male) cells have expired (hopefully), and the chance for a daughter is thus bigger.
                Christiaan van Schalkwyk<br />Registered Homeopath (RSA) (M.Tech.Hom (Natal))

Comment

Right.
                  Also the ability of x sperm to survive for longer periods in the mucous than y sperm.

Comment

Dear Sir/Madam,

At single discharge above 10 million sperms were shed on one egg. Sperms life is of two hours (if i am not wrong) It is a competition of 10 million (sperms) verses one (egg) so how could you say the x travels much faster then y. When all of them are sticking with an egg.

How could you say their direction were right when they were moving towards egg if the discharge was not on target. Is there any radar fixed inside x chromosomes. I donít think so it is the traveling which brings earlier fertilization of egg or slimness of x chromosomes. Scientists say it is just like a toss (may be head may be tail) 50 percent chance. What do you say?

Which material is making x chromosomes slim and y as rough.

Comment

I studied Islamic-Study right from my childhood and done master in the same subject in urdu language. I got first position in Punjab province and selected on merit through public service commission. Science is not my subject. So bear with me.

Please take out me from confusion. A cell has both x and y-chromosomes inside the nucleus when man discharge his sperms. These sperms are the product of meiosis i.e. a vegetative celle divides and form four cells having 23 pair of chromosomes inside the nucleous which is again situated inside cell memberane. How do these 23 pair of chromosomes come out from nucleus and start moving? I am very much confused.

Comment

some ayurvedic and unani doctors recommend three months different herbal course after fertilization of egg for getting son/daugher (on your choice). They claim for 100 percent surity on son or daughter choice. When son or daughter has been decided at the time of fertilization then what is the purpose of using medicine for three months for son or daughter. Is it logical?

[ 01. February 2003, 16:45: Message edited by: Prof. Raza Hussain ]

Comment

Raza you does not appear to be in humanities group
                          Principal
                          Prof Dr. Arshad Sheikh, M.Sc, DHMS, RHMP
                          Government Zamindar Degree Science Collge, G.T Rd
                          Visiting Prof, Tahir Homeopathic Medical College.

Comment

At single discharge above 10 million sperms were shed on one egg. Sperms life is of two hours (if i am not wrong) It is a competition of 10 million (sperms) verses one (egg) so how could you say the x travels much faster then y. When all of them are sticking with an egg.
                            After ejaculation sperm remain viable for about 48 hours. The ovum remains fertile for about 24 hours after ovulation. Sperm only reach the ovum about 30 - 60 minutes after ejaculation. Only about 2000 spermcells reach the ovum, the others get "lost" on the way . . .

Which material is making x chromosomes slim and y as rough
                            What I mean if I say that the Y cells are slimmer than the X ones, is that they (Y's) are more slender and the X's are fatter. The X ones carry more energy molecules, thus making them fatter and slowing them down, but also increasing their life span, whereas they Y's can move faster due to the lighter weight, but they die soon due to lack of energy
                            (Not good for a male ego, this is )
                            (Maybe the struggle of many women with their weight lies in this very early discrimination ? )

. A cell has both x and y-chromosomes inside the nucleus when man discharge his sperms. These sperms are the product of meiosis i.e. a vegetative celle divides and form four cells having 23 pair of chromosomes inside the nucleous which is again situated inside cell memberane. How do these 23 pair of chromosomes come out from nucleus and start moving?
                            A normal cell has both an X and Y chromosomes, but sex cells (ovum and sperm) contains only one of these. During the formation of the ovum (egg) or the sperm, the pair of chromosomes (23 pairs = 46 chromosomes) are split up, thus each of the daughter cells (even so called if they are spermcells - go figure !) contain only 23 chromosomes, not 46 (23 pairs). As soon as the spermcell breaks through the outer layer of the ovum (the zona pellucida), it harderns to stop any other spermcells from penetrating. The sperm also loses its tail, and the cell contends are released into the ovum. Thus the 23 egg chromosomes and the 23 sperm chromosomes are united, forming 23 pairs again. From this the fetus develops.

some ayurvedic and unani doctors recommend three months different herbal course after fertilization of egg for getting son/daugher (on your choice). They claim for 100 percent surity on son or daughter choice. When son or daughter has been decided at the time of fertilization then what is the purpose of using medicine for three months for son or daughter. Is it logical?
                            The sex of the child is determined by the presence of the X or the Y chromosome in the sperm cell. After fertilization has taken place there is no way this could be changed. Taking any medication after fertilization to determine the sex of the child is like painting a hen's egg blue and believing the chicken is going to have blue feathers ! This is not logical, but if you (as doctor) could be quite convincing this might be a easy way to make lots of money !
                            Christiaan van Schalkwyk<br />Registered Homeopath (RSA) (M.Tech.Hom (Natal))

Comment

christ your reply is excellent. thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X