Surprise good results in Hypertension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surprise good results in Hypertension

Goodness. I am new to the forum, and perhaps hasty in posting the only post to this folder. However, I have to say that I am impressed, thus far (about one month in) with the success my Homeopathic adviser and I are seeing.

I got tired of always having to worry over my blood pressure (I've had hypertension for about ten years, and it's never really responded well to medication). I'd always find I was running out of medicine only to be unable to get in to see the doctor conveniently so I could get it refilled . . . . and the medicine surely wasn't doing any real GOOD for my health in the long term. I decided to locate a homeopath near me and see what this modality might offer. I had previously begun to realize that "alternative" approaches might have a lot to offer when our cats developed some health problems which were handled by homeopathic remedies.

The doctor (PhD) I chose has observed correlations and provided information for me which I might never have made otherwise. Since beginning treatment she suggested, I find that for the first time in ten years, my blood pressure readings are in the 120/80 range almost always, AND a bad case of athletes foot seems to be improving. Some other minor signs that I'd never really connected seem to in fact have been indications of food sensitivities we're working to get under control now, and overall, I feel a lot better.

It is frustrating at first, because I have found I have to take a good number of supplements for therapeutic purposes, so getting the dosage schedule under control has been stressful. Also, we're using a rotation diet, and that was new to me and I still miss some of my old habitual "goodies" -- but, on the other hand, I am learning how to make things easier on my heart and blood vessels, and it's not at the cost of my poor liver or other organs now.

I'm really astonished, both at the things I've learned that my (good) medical doctors just never even suggested, and at the rapidity with which this "alternative" is making improvements for me! Oh -- and I am happy to have found the Homeopathy Home BB, too!

Cheers
    Linda

Hi Linda,
    Glad to hear your good news. Do you know what homeopathic remedy you were given?
    Regards, Rochelle
    www.southporthomeopathy.co.uk

Comment

This is all good news, Linda.
      It sounds like you have had a comprehensive
      approach to your health concerns, homeopathy,
      diet modifications, and supplements.
      You feel that it is the homeopathy that has been responsible for lowering your blood pressure, however, and not the other healing modalities?
      Thanks for opening up this new forum!
      Lawren

Comment

One of the interests I have is in learning more about "classical," or "constitutional" homeopathy. This, because, to answer one of the questions posed, I don't have one specific remedy which was identified for the hypertension. I DO have a constitutional that I take but I haven't asked yet what it is (ooooh, the suspense, eh?

Lauren, I think that it is quite a complex approach which my practitioner takes. This makes it nearly impossible to try to identify one sole cause of improvement, though! I would say that I am "on the road" to recovery. I've learned a lot, and am amazed that such a different viewpoint can provide so much more help with my condition than western medicine could offer. I'd always felt so frustrated that, no matter how "good" I tried to be (eating low salt, exercising regularly, etc., etc.), it didn't show in my blood pressure readings. Finally, something is making sense of that for me.

I would love to find a single simillimum (sp?) given, because I feel quite self-conscious toting around all the potions I have to lunch and work and so on. On the other hand, I know that it's important to support my immune system as I learn and work with my body. So . . . . since I can't just up and seek world-over for the perfect Homeopathic Practitioner, I'll be happy with this situation!

Comment

Visit D Littles pages, you find the link in my homepage.

------------------
          Homeopat MNNH Geir E.T. Marcussen
          email: getm@eunet.no
          http://www.homeopati.no

Comment

I have excellent results with Natrum Mur.

Regards

Artz

Comment

Artz:
              Glad to hear you had such good results with Nat. Mur.
              Did this lower hypertension for you?
              Thanks
              Lawren

Comment

No, I try Natrum Mur, with a patient, and she is doing really well, she was under an allopatic treatment, with diuretics, and Beta-blockers.

Her readings was 220/140 mmhg

I start prescribing Natru Mur 0/30 LM in a progresive dosage 5 days, the nex week she was 190/120 mmhg

A month later I do second prescription, and again I prescribe Nat Mur, 200 c.h.
                Next week her readings were 160/100 mmhg

A month later I prescribe her again Nat Mur 1000 c.h. Next week her readings were 135/85 mmhg.

So I am really surpirse but I can tell you for sure that homeopathy really help patients with HTA.

Rigth now she is doing well, she has no medication, and she is conected again with world, love and understanding, she even get to school again to finish english lessons, and she is happy.

Regards

Artz

Comment

To Artz
                  I read your info on hypertension using Natrum Mur.
                  I have contacted you before about high blood pressure. Could you tell me whether in the UK the potencies you mention are 200c and 1M??
                  M T M

Comment

MTM - classical homeopaths prescribe for the totality of an individual's symptoms and therefore what might be right for one person for HBP may not work for another. See a professional homeopath who will take a full case history and prescribe for you as an individual.
                    RSHom - Registered Homeopath

Comment

Working...
                    X