toenail fungus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toenail fungus

I have read that there is no real medical cure to nail fungus, except drug therapy for severe cases which has serious side effects. Does anyone know of a homeopathic remedy which reduces/kills the fungus? I have also heard that it is indicative of an underlying yeast problem. Any advice? There must be some way to stop it...

Hi
    Sometimes fungal infections like this can be a result of Candida overgrowth in the gut if the person also has other symptoms such as recurring yeast infections/skin rashes/sugar cravings/poor digestion/fatigue etc.Candida can be caused by antibiotic use/pregnancy etc. You can treat it homeopathically and taking a course of probiotics will help as will Pau d'Arco tea and grapefruit seed extract. Try not to take the Sporanox that your allopathic doc will recommend as it causes liver damage.....good luck..
    Kirsten

Comment

Nail Fungus

This is a few years too late, perhaps, but in case anyone is reading through these as I am and can use a solution to toenail fungus, Tea Tree Oil cured me within a couple of weeks -- this was after suffering with it for over twenty years. I applied it directly to the tip of the nail and behind it, and I also applied it directly to the entire nail itself. Hope this works for others as well as it did for me.

Comment

Fungal infections make your nails weak and brittle.
        Weak nails don’t grow easily but very easy to break. Unhealthy nails are often caused by improper care. But you can fix this very easy by a healthy lifestyle, a proper nail care and some simple tips I recommend here:
        - Vitamin E is very good for our health, especially if you want to stronger your nails.
        - Biotin will build nail thickness and hardness. It can reduce the risk of splitting as well.
        - Eat rich –biotin foods like carrots, corn, egg yolks, lentils, sweet potatoes, salmon, almonds, soybeans ...
        You can use green tea to improve your nails as well.
        - Brew a cup of green tea and wait for a few minutes.
        - Soak your nails in it for 10 to 15 minutes.
        - Do this remedy twice a week.
        There are other simple tips to treat weak nails You can read it here https://authorityremedies.com/how-to...ails-stronger/

Comment

​If your nails are weak, dry, you can implement a simple and effective home resort that will help them recovery. Pour cup of Argan oil in a container and put your nails in for 10 minutes, then remove and wash. Repeat this process twice a week, ARGANRain 100% Pure Certified Argan Oil is rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin E, one of the best ways to nurture your nails and keep them beautiful.

WONDERFULLY ARGAN OIL THAT BENEFITS NAILS WHEN USED DAILY.

Comment

Working...
          X