Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dizziness

Hello everybody,

My story is one of the most complicated stories you might have heard not because my disease is life-treatening, but because there is no good diagnosis. Ive been suffering from constant dizziness and panic attacks for about 10 years and I have seen ALL kinds of doctors including neurologists, accupunturists,homeopathists,oftalmologists, allergist, etc. The problem is that they dont find anything wrong with me.All tests show normal readings but I feel far from normal. My worst sensation is just beign dizzy all day, things seem to move very softly, like if you were in a cruise ship. Suddenly and without notice I have also a kind of panic attack that has few of the simptoms of a real panic situation but the feeling is horrible. Ive tried many many things without any success. I was just wondering if someone has heard about any new thing that can help or any other therapy. What my Dr. told me is that I can have some kind of over-stimulation of the balance system and thats why nothing is stable at all, he offered no solution other than exersise and yoga. Anyone?. Thanks. Eduardo.

Dear Eduardo
    The site you select mean that you want Homeopathy for treatment.You'v said that you try it and they find every thing OK .I would like to have a question from you then I told you the way of treatment.1- When did your dizziness begin ? 2-Did you have this Dizziness constantly (day and night )or not?
    3-If not tell me the pattern of it.4-Tell more about your panic situation.
    mehrdad 24th Dec

Comment

eduardo, I see in your profile that you have an interest in flying. If you are flying small aircraft, is there any connection, time wise, to flying and the beginning of your symptoms?

Also, do you wear glasses?

These may seem silly questions but I think I understand a little of what you are experiencing and feel there is the possibility of either an inner ear problem or a problem from inappropriate glasses. Or even a combination of the two. Strange as it may seem, I've had terrible bouts of anxiety and vertigo combined with anger-like emotions from improperly fitted glasses. It would swoop over me but disappeared when the glasses were removed or changed back to my old ones. The eye doctors never believed me. I do remember reading some time ago about therapists treating emotional problems with eyeglasses made with blackened portions on the lenses forcing the eyes to readjust. It was reported as very successful when medication had failed.
      Sometimes on Earth, you can find something that resembles a little piece of Heaven. And sometimes on Earth, a little piece of Heaven can find you.

Comment

eduardo, you might want to move your post to the general discussion section where more homeopaths might see it.
        Sometimes on Earth, you can find something that resembles a little piece of Heaven. And sometimes on Earth, a little piece of Heaven can find you.

Comment

Working...
        X