No announcement yet.

homeopathy & astrology

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have helped a lot of people with this post. People pray for you cause they restored their health with your help.
    Steroids Cycles

Comment

Originally posted by baity View Post
      rHi
      astrology is definately a field as palmistry but saying that people born on certain dates r destined to have so and so illness is a bit non scientific stones do carry an impact on once persality but that does not mean if y hv angina or calculus y would be relieve by stones wearing
      this is too supersitious and need more submissions or research work to prove attaching Homeopathy to these type of things like stones astrology and palmistry is by no mean justified and this will only harm image of Homeopathy
      I think these are nice posting in this site...I like that...It is more informative information in this site....thanks for share with us..........

regards......

sannu
      Vastu Consultant |Monthly Forecast| Acupressure | advertising agencies in delhi

Comment

Astrology should be the calculative basis of all energy/cultural systems. But need a big mind to co-relate accurately. Probaly, 12 Biochemic remedies can be conviniently related to Hindu vedic astrology.
        Homeopathic & Biochemic system existed because Drs.Hahnemann & Schuessler thought differently.
        Successful people don't do different things, they do things differently..Shiv Khera

Comment

Zodiac signs and Astrology

Hey friends,

Find all the information about you favorite sun signs, lucky date, lucky number, lucky gem and lot more at zodiac signs.

Comment

Why? Are you privy to the explanation about astrology finally found in the Mayan calendar by the two guys who reported on the alignment of the Giza pyramids and Orion's belt, who then discovered it revolves around the 11.1-year sunspot cycle? Or do you know what's meant by the fact that we are required to begin where we left off in our last lifetime? But why would I want those things you want to sell me?
            Albert, also Hahnemannian444B
            www.GiggleBoggleJabbleGooby.com/HaHa and www.Google+.com/AlbertHahnemannian.com and www.Tumblr.com.AlbertHahnemannian.com and
            http://www.cityevents.tv/Cetah444

Comment

Thanks Dr. Krishnamurthy for the information. Many times this happens when medicines stop working, wearing gemstones could proved to be beneficial. But these gemstones must be worn only according to your sun signs otherwise they could have negative effect too.
              Best Astrologer In Delhi | Vastu | Astrology Videos | Acupressure Videos | Astrologer in Delhi

Comment

Well I do believe that both are different and so it is all about how much faith you have on it. If you feel relaxed with astrology or wearing gemstones its ok. But I will say that patience can play a vital role in some case to achieve result.
                Best Schools in Mumbai

Comment

Astrology should be the calculative basis of all energy/cultural systems. But need a big mind to co-relate accurately. Probably, 12 Biochemic remedies can be conveniently related to Hindu vedic astrology.
                  If we could give every individual the right amount of nourishment and exercise, not too little and not too much, we would have found the safest way to health: Order or contact me

Comment

I am new to this kind of field and I am quite interested on this. The thing that bothers me is how the whole “universe” conspires for this field of medicine. Thank you for this read.
                    Scent of Attraction Pheromones
                    Best Pheromones for Men
                    Pheromone Cologne
                    Cologne with Pheromones

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie.11 View Post
                      I am new to this kind of field and I am quite interested on this. The thing that bothers me is how the whole “universe” conspires for this field of medicine. Thank you for this read.
                      Not to worry everyone starts somewhere. Remember our personality is often the collection of qualities and traits that are observed as in character or behavior distinguishing one person from another.
                      meaning you will change when you have a friend before you or a stranger. Understanding our own personality helps you to discover your purpose in life, helps to bring out our suppressed desires and wishes and also we learn our strengths and weaknesses. It will also help in knowing the better side your partners and friends and find out the reasons why they behave so differently to a given situation.

Have a look at www.astrosofa.com and read, In the end you are facing a web based program with little interest in manipulation.

Comment

Working...
                      X