X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeroen226
    replied
    Originally posted by Jamie.11 View Post
    I am new to this kind of field and I am quite interested on this. The thing that bothers me is how the whole “universe” conspires for this field of medicine. Thank you for this read.
    Not to worry everyone starts somewhere. Remember our personality is often the collection of qualities and traits that are observed as in character or behavior distinguishing one person from another.
    meaning you will change when you have a friend before you or a stranger. Understanding our own personality helps you to discover your purpose in life, helps to bring out our suppressed desires and wishes and also we learn our strengths and weaknesses. It will also help in knowing the better side your partners and friends and find out the reasons why they behave so differently to a given situation.

Have a look at www.astrosofa.com and read, In the end you are facing a web based program with little interest in manipulation.

Leave a comment:

• Jamie.11
    replied
    I am new to this kind of field and I am quite interested on this. The thing that bothers me is how the whole “universe” conspires for this field of medicine. Thank you for this read.

Leave a comment:

• Pratt
    replied
    Astrology should be the calculative basis of all energy/cultural systems. But need a big mind to co-relate accurately. Probably, 12 Biochemic remedies can be conveniently related to Hindu vedic astrology.

Leave a comment:

• ortonmax
    replied
    Well I do believe that both are different and so it is all about how much faith you have on it. If you feel relaxed with astrology or wearing gemstones its ok. But I will say that patience can play a vital role in some case to achieve result.

Leave a comment:

• princysharma1990
    replied
    Thanks Dr. Krishnamurthy for the information. Many times this happens when medicines stop working, wearing gemstones could proved to be beneficial. But these gemstones must be worn only according to your sun signs otherwise they could have negative effect too.

Leave a comment:

• Hahnemannian444
    replied
    Why? Are you privy to the explanation about astrology finally found in the Mayan calendar by the two guys who reported on the alignment of the Giza pyramids and Orion's belt, who then discovered it revolves around the 11.1-year sunspot cycle? Or do you know what's meant by the fact that we are required to begin where we left off in our last lifetime? But why would I want those things you want to sell me?

Leave a comment:

• kavuvafo321
    replied
    Zodiac signs and Astrology

Hey friends,

Find all the information about you favorite sun signs, lucky date, lucky number, lucky gem and lot more at zodiac signs.

Leave a comment:

• kayveeh
    replied
    Astrology should be the calculative basis of all energy/cultural systems. But need a big mind to co-relate accurately. Probaly, 12 Biochemic remedies can be conviniently related to Hindu vedic astrology.

Leave a comment:

• sannu123
    replied
    Originally posted by baity View Post
    rHi
    astrology is definately a field as palmistry but saying that people born on certain dates r destined to have so and so illness is a bit non scientific stones do carry an impact on once persality but that does not mean if y hv angina or calculus y would be relieve by stones wearing
    this is too supersitious and need more submissions or research work to prove attaching Homeopathy to these type of things like stones astrology and palmistry is by no mean justified and this will only harm image of Homeopathy
    I think these are nice posting in this site...I like that...It is more informative information in this site....thanks for share with us..........

regards......

sannu

Leave a comment:

• Marcelus
    replied
    You have helped a lot of people with this post. People pray for you cause they restored their health with your help.

Leave a comment:

• sannu123
    replied
    I think it is very valuable post......thanks for share with us....
    thanks with rgards,,,
    sannu

Leave a comment:

• shaunmills
    replied
    Dr Krishnamurthy,
    I live in USA.
    Thank you for sharing such an incredible piece of information. I appreciate it. I have been benefited by the use of ruby and so I know the value of these invaluable gemstones in my life. I personally recommend wearing gemstones because they can actually benefit us in many ways as mentioned by you in the article.
    I have also started some research work on gemstones .

Regards,
    Shaun mills

__________________________________________________ _________

Want to know your destiny click: Astrology and Horoscope

Leave a comment:

• passkey
    replied
    Somebodys got their knicker s twisted - the relationship is with WEAK quantum theory , NOT qquantum theory per se ..
    cheers

Leave a comment:

• kvh
    replied
    Hello Astrologer,

All spritual & classical old healing systems( other then current system) can be linked to each other in some form or the other. It can be better if anyone can prescribe after considering all or few of these systems at one time, but it may not be practical- beyond the capacity on one person to effect the same. He may then not justify any system of all those system. So it may be better to concentrate on one subject and justify it fully.

Leave a comment:

• Astrologer
    replied
    I agree that medical astrology is not directly related to Homeopathy.

I have however identified astrological correlations between cell salts and individual natal charts.

This therapy (cell salts) is written by Jansky and is fairly well known to astrologers.

Also focal planets in a natal chart correspond to a specific part/organ of the body based on medical astrology.

Often there are homeopathic therapies that can help an individual reduce/reverse the stresses and chronic conditions brought on by the planets involved.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X