Learning and Homeopathy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learning and Homeopathy

I've been studying homeopathy - mostly on my own - for almost 2 years now. I have read a great deal, listened to courses, attended workshops etc. I want to study seriously and am considering a formal 2-4 year program with certification.

Here's my dilemma and my question. In the short time I have been exposed to homeopathy, I have seen a myriad of methods and beliefs. I do not want to waste my time and money on pseudo homeopathy. Does anyone know of a program that follows the 6th Organon? Someplace that turns out thoughtful real homeopaths? Of course, I understand that this is up the individual, not the institution. But starting with a solid foundation can go a long way vs having to unlearn...

I may be digressing here, but I also want to bring up the subject of "trolls". I still have no idea what this really means. I know that it makes me uncomfortable when I see the label. At this moment, I believe a troll is someone who is learning homeopathy on there own - like me at the moment - and comes to b. boards to learn and share insights with others. Is this correct, or am I missing some crucial piece?

L.

for details of homeopathic schools see link
    National Center for Homeopathy - Home Page

Educational Institutions
    once you have the link/directory of schools you can call each one of them and ask what you like regards specifics.
    Best of luck
    "Great ideas often recieve violent opposition from mediocre minds"...................Einstein

Comment

How sensible

Why didn't I think of that!
      L.

Comment

If I were a student again, looking for a 4 year course on homeopathy that closely follows the 6th Organon, and if I knew then what I know now, I would study in just about any respectable homeopathic school in India- no question. I still might one day.

After your academic training you could elect to stay on a year in clinical practice, working on hospital wards, out patient departments and rural clinics, seeing 50 patients or more each day. Where else in the world can you get that kind of training? And it is a great deal easier than you might think. BTW did you know George Vithoulkas went to school in India for a year after he graduated as a homeopath?

There are trolls on all forums. Their sole intention is to stir up trouble and prevent genuine, thoughtful discussion.

Sim
        These are my personal views and not necessarily my professional views.The content is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice. ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR LOCAL PHYSICIAN.

Comment

Yes agreed with sim.
          Verry important to do clinical work,find a place that you can do volunteer work at. India or Indonesia. Hands on homeopathic clinical work makes you think fast.
          You can only learn so much from books.

Some of the most rewarding times in my life were in these rural slum clinics for the poor........................
          When You are readywith your studies- contact me And I can set you up in a few clinics in Indonesia,an expierence you will never forget.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Trolls: most often lurking "skeptics" of homeopathy from other forums like the Randi forum,stirring up trouble with their clueless rhetoric anti-homeopathic propaganda.
          Otherhealth forum such as "this" one has NO moderators so this happens often,no one to stop them.Closely Moderated Homeopathic forums such as Homeopathy = Hpathy, Homeopathic Medicines Homeopathy Remedies, Treatments & More! has no trolls,they get banned within a few hours.A paragraph from the RULES at HPATHY forum:

Lastly, there is a sect called TROLLS – people who are here just to have fun at the cost of others, whose only motive is to disrupt useful discussions, spread lies and mislead people. We have a policy to deal with a strict hand with such people but still the advice for everyone else is to just ignore such people. They crave attention and lack of attention will just kill them. Any discussion with them is not worth it! Here is a quote that just fits these trolls –
          Dr. B-Hpathy
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          "Great ideas often recieve violent opposition from mediocre minds"...................Einstein

Comment

Thanks Sim and Gina. I've a 5-yr old that needs to stay close to home, so that's not in the near future. Someday...

L.

Comment

Hello again,Dont give up yet.......................

Another Idea since you have a toddler to care for.
              There are many homeopathic schools that run student clinics where patients can come in for a reduced fee. Why not try and sit in with the rest of these student?
              This might open up a few doors for you.

Another option is to have a "mentorship"with a Classical Homeopath who will take you under his/her wings,let you sit in casetaking interviews.You in turn can do an intership trade work around the office for casetaking expierence.
              All the best....................................

Comment

Thanks Gina.

I like those ideas. I have a homeopath here that may be willing to do that if I take a course with certification!

L.

Comment

Learning and Homeopathy
                  Luminotion

Dear,

As far as I know, there aren't any schools like what you're looking for, but learning is actually only acquired on one’s own, anyway. What we call education is just a fancy way of saying someone knows something, but it’s all quite fallow compared to our self-evaluations, and it simply takes a very long time to understand things like homeopathy. This is especially true in formal education within schools, for we assume that the teachers know what they’re talking about, but any careful evaluation of virtually any academic subject exposes that the myriad conclusions are all based upon a few faulty basic assumptions passed from one generation to another. What the entire history of science and the humanities teaches seems to be overlooked by every generation: They were all wrong, guys. Eventually, some forward-thinking person comes along and pokes holes in the existing knowledge, but it rarely happens that a complete reformation of knowledge in any given academic study or professional discipline occurs simply because the people who are engaged in them rose through the ranks by accepting all of the half-truths and lies of their chosen study. Again, that’s the main lesson from the history of science and the humanities, but almost nobody notices, and this is proven by the various falsehoods that get proffered in schools. It’s pitiful and pathetic, but it’s the modern world you just get used to.

Hahnemannians would open a school if the total wastes of space called billionaires, millionaires, corporations and governments would help us, but they won’t in any foreseeable future because we’re still stuck in the tail end of the Dark Ages with the next thousand years being designed to remove all of the low-grade human Egos from the possibility of further incarnations by allowing them to entangle themselves in huge karmic (“carryover”) debts but most especially by allowing the abomination of embalming to be appealing to most people due to the truths of existence not being the birthright of other than a few advanced people. It’s working, too, and it will take so long because there are 12 billion low-grade human Egos in our Human Life Wave. They’ve all got to cycle through their last incarnations (don't worry, though, for there is a safety valve designed into the Great Plan) and get off of the planet so that only the one-billion discarnant Saints are able to reincarnate. That’s what Christ referred to as the Kingdom of God on Earth, and that’s why Jesus told St. John of the Cross that “evil shall be bound [discarnant].” Empress Theodora and her evil so-called “bishops” didn’t like that word, so they extracted all of them when they issued the NEW TESTAMENT. This isn’t hidden knowledge, so why don’t they teach such things in schools? Asked and answered. That’s also why the Great Pyramid of Giza is on the back of the U.S. dollar bill, for its prophecies have been accurate since biblical times and down to the minute in the 20th century, but it doesn’t bode well for homeopathy until a Great Plague suddenly elevates us back to the top rank among physicians like the Asiatic cholera did in 1831-33, because far fewer than 1% of incarnant humanity can think clearly and for themselves as class-A thinkers. Therefore, the status quo continues of complete therapeutic incompetence (quackery) and everyone accepting not only it but the fact that allopaths create all of the diseases they can’t cure and further admit that they euthanize (a fancy word for mass murder) 98% of the population. That’s the most identifying feature of the modern world, and it speaks volumes of the backward and warped nature of our times that only a truly tiny number of people perceive it. It’s also part of what makes homeopathy part of the 25th century. Fancy, huh?

The only real school of homeopathy was the first one, The North American Academy of the Homeopathic Healing Art in Allentown, Pennsylvania, or the so-called “Allentown Academy.” You can see photos of it and our other schools and hospitals in William Harvey King’s HISTORY OF HOMEOPATHY AND ITS INSTITUTIONS IN AMERICA (1905) with a long subtitle [HISTORY OF HOMOEOPATHY AND ITS INSTITUTIONS IN AMERICA By William Harvey King, M. D., LL. D. Presented by Sylvain Cazalet – although the photos are missing in the online version]. There isn’t any interest in such a school because the world institutions of homeopathy are currently controlled by mere follower-type and leader-type personalities (i.e., class-C and class-B thinkers -- 90% and 9% of any population, respectively) in the George Vithoulkas school of thought (GVs), so they have sway over what is and isn’t called homeopathy even though Hahnemann called their kind “beginners, bunglers and aggravators/despoilers of diseases.” For example, the entirety of the discussion site called Hpathy [Homeopathy Definition & Basic Principles of Homeopathy] is ruled by the GVs, so what can you do? Indeed, what can you do when all of the students see nothing wrong with this outrageous pretence?

You won't have any certification other than in India if you follow Similibus' advice, and that's a nation of ghosts and tyranny. Who wants to live in Hell, anyway? The only Indians ever seen outside of India are the God-damned Brahmins of the upper class who’ve been destroying that country for millennia, so I question anything having to do with India. As for professors in the schools, I don’t know, but it was only in the last decade that homeopathic thought from India impressed me. Show me an Indian Hahnemannian. It’s tough to do. One of the more interesting observations about Indian Homeopathy is that it’s recreating the mistakes of 19th-century American Homeopathy. Why? It’s a study in mass psychology and brainwashing, for sure, but it’s still just tragic. Any Indian will tell you: Go there and find out for yourself. I don’t recommend it. Watch documentaries about India, and save your money. The missing years of Jesus’ life were found by a 19th-century Russian scientist named Nicholas T. Notovich, and arcane archives tell us that he castigated the Brahmins at all turns and was finally forced to flee to Nepal and Tibet after the God-damned Brahmins tried to murder him. What kind of place kills its Saints? Personally, I find that all of the populations of the world throughout known history are and have been quite blind to the Truth, so it’s a matter of picking the lesser evils of the time. Usa ranks pretty high, but that’s just a facade discovered when a person’s knowledge of Truths threatens the powers that be since none of the power structures would exist if we were at all civilized as a humanity; i.e., virtually everyone would be exiled if we lived by the Golden Rule and forced our governments and commercial institutions to do the same by adopting the 9 specific Laws of Economy. We eventually will by nation-wide referendums, but not likely in our lifetimes because virtually nobody knows those perfect civil laws even though they're just more precise expressions of the Golden Rule and are thus as obvious as can be. Try avoid being a threat to the powers that be with homeopathy, and you’re among the GVs or the LPHs. That’s no good, for there can be no compromises with the Truth and it be called Truth.

All of the Hahnemannians I know of are MDs, and they hold it's essential. Maybe, but you have to be extremely rich and have an intellectual and emotional predilection for the materialistic, mechanical and reductionistic way that allopaths and those within the natural sciences see things just to go through those years of schooling for stuff you'll never actually use other than from the basic sciences. What good is that? Just like Hahnemann's admonition that we make our own medicines or at least be able to, the other Hahnemannians want us to be independent of allopaths, but most patients come to us from allopaths with diagnosis in hand along with a bag full of pills best thrown in the sea to instead kill the little fishies. I'd rather be able to make accurate disease diagnoses, but I don't have to today, and we didn't need those determinations in any of the three previous forms of homeopathy that range back as far as known civilization, so I don't concern myself about this ideal. The arguments of the other Hahnemannians are thus quite ideal but presumptuous, and yet most of them are Germans and Swiss where education is free. The down side is that you can easily get lost following that allopathic path into medicine through the natural sciences, and there's no guarantee you'll learn homeopathy by taking all of that time learning stuff of spurious value, anyway.

Correcting Similibus, George Vithoulkas didn't graduate from homeopathy anywhere; he did it just like me and others on our own because there weren't any schools. I now wish I'd pursued a school in New Zealand in 1986 because I would at least have legal status and would not have to write out my rationales for which medicine is needed and thus function as a homeopathic consultant, but there's also no guaranteed I would have attained Hahnemannian status had I gone, for they're also a lost crowd. If you first learn homeopathy and pursue it in any medical school for legal certification, you won't be misled. As it is, the GVs are our best hope for the future because they at least think homeopathically, just not quite fully. I'd do very poorly in the schools of the GVs because I wouldn't let them mislead others, so they'd probably kick me out. What does that tell you?

There's a certification you can obtain from the Council for Homeopathic Certification by testing out, or at least it used to be available to people like me who'd be wasting their time going through one of their schools. The problem is, however, that the GVs govern that council, so their very questions are full of mistakes. That means their answers are going to be a horrible mess of falsehoods. They wanted hundreds of dollars from me to take this test, but I could tell from what they sent that they didn't know what they're talking about and would probably fail me. I don't burn up money, so I never tried. I nonetheless still think about it. Where's a rich fool when you need one, huh?

What do you read? You read Hahnemannians beginning with Hahnemann. The medical journals are priceless, but most of them have been burned by ignorant fools and allopathic zealots even though our champions put such literature into most of the world's academic libraries. The wastes-of-space billionaires and millionaires behind the Google digitation project still don't yet know to save that literature first nor where to find it or even that it exists, and they of course listen to the GVs instead of us about which books to save because fools apparently only like to listen to recognized fools. Tic toc . . . Thank God they're being put back in Hell and will have to stay there for a very long time.

I find I'm Googled about the ZKH as the only reliable homeopathic medical journal. It hits on posting #31 of the discussion here in May of 2004 titled "BCG Vaccination." The ZKH is produced by Haug Verlag in Heidelberg. The English translation of it ran for a few years under the title of CLASSICAL HOMEOPATHY JOURNAL. Lots of other older journals are worth reading, but you're going to be lost unless you first understand what Hahnemann said. He had a big pencil and big brain, so it's best you figure it out before taking any professional step with formal education, for you'll not be able to spot mistakes until you figure it out. Then there comes the helpful question: Who are the past Hahnemannians? who else do I read? I was forming my list when I lost all of my literature, but I can at least identify them, and that's more than any GV or LPH can say. What value is that? These are questions best answered by yourself so that you actually know and don't quote others as "Teacha toll me!" Barf on that! We quote and invoke Hahnemann out of respect and admiration but only to reinforce a point already made. Teacha toll me -- get away from me!

I see you’re in Portland and are a mom. The National College of Naturopathic Medicine has a program in homeopathy, and a whole group of NDs constitute the Homeopathic Academy of Naturopathic Physicians replete with a medical journal called SIMILLIMUM. I’ve seen a few good papers and a few future Hahnemannians there, but medical school is expensive. Why it costs anything is a political question akin to the following one sort of asked by Hahnemann in the footnote to Article 271 of the ORGANON:

“a. Until such time as the state, realizing the necessity of perfectly prepared homoeopathic medicines, has them prepared by a capable, disinterested individual [i.e., not the profiteers found in the whole of the allopathic pharmaceutical industry] so that they may be given without charge to homoeopathic physicians of the country who have been instructed in healing in homoeopathic hospitals, tested in theory and practice, and thus certified. In this way[,] not only will the physician be assured of the quality of these divine instruments of healing, but he will be able to give them free to patients[,] rich and poor.”

Clever guy, huh? Good luck!
                  Albert, also Hahnemannian444B
                  www.GiggleBoggleJabbleGooby.com/HaHa and www.Google+.com/AlbertHahnemannian.com and www.Tumblr.com.AlbertHahnemannian.com and
                  http://www.cityevents.tv/Cetah444

Comment

I find I can ask a favorite question of our new member. If this school ever opens, a passel of professors will ask questions to weed out the insincere and wrongly or poorly motivated. This is one of my favorite ones: Why our school? There are lots of them, so why ours?

I believe I've recently posted the following elsewhere here but am unsure of it, and it serves handily here, anyway. From my manuscript material:

------------

"Greetings from OZ! These lectures began on May 6th 2006 and were delivered in Imhotep Hall of our campus, affectionately known as IMAHH, the Imhotep Medical Academy of Hahnemannian Homeopathy. This is the 74th Saturday-morning public lecture that precedes the monthly weekend look-see at the school for prospective students.

"We hook up the two events for several reasons. One is the fact that many of the prospective students attend these even though they’re public lectures that aren’t part of the tour and aren’t advertised in its syllabus. Over 500 of the 3000 people in the audience are these young medical candidates. They attend these public talks because they either previously stumbled upon them or, more often, learned about them from others and then returned in subsequent months. Quite a few of them have already been coming for more than a year while they either await formal entry into our school after having made it onto our waiting list of accepted students or, more often, after they decided they only want to go to school here but had to go back for undergraduate classes in the sciences.

"Many other people attend these lectures because they’re meant as an introduction to homeopathy. For instance, a great many allopathic physicians as well as professors and instructors in the natural sciences are in the audience because modern medicine and the alternative therapies simply don’t work (Figure 1), but the majority of the physicians come because we’d cured one of their patients. They want to know how, but they almost never ask the right questions and thus rarely return. In fact, they almost invariably ask which drug was used in that cure or which we use in this or that condition, but homeopathy doesn’t work that way. Allopaths think that there are specifics for diseases, and the entire edifice of their double-blind drug trials are based on this totally false premise, so they’re unable to understand it and refuse to consider the obvious solution to the fact that they can’t cure viral, chronic or psychiatric cases (99.999% of all illnesses in the West) being that all of their basic assumptions are wrong. It’s thus like talking to brick walls with these people, and they unfortunately influence everyone in the world with their dumb ideas even though they can’t cure. Only a handful of them have resolved that they simply had to abandon allopathic medicine and either study homeopathy on their own or go back to school to get it right, and those few are now among our students even though they’re practicing physicians. We don’t have a post-graduate course for physicians because they don’t know anything more than anyone else about curative therapeutics, so it’s pointless to single them out for special treatment when they have absolutely everything about medicine totally wrong. These sad incidents with large numbers of allopathic physicians coming and going only reinforce the fact that I long ago lost faith in established physicians because the vast majority of them are simply hopelessly lost and worthless of any significant amount of attention since they consider themselves our equals even though they’re self-admitted quacks who precipitate diseases with everything they do and also admit that and actually kill all of their patients. Besides, they’re very bad listeners because they’re so heavily brainwashed to allopathic constructs. The questions they ask prove this, too, for they always ask questions made void if they’d listened. They’re not my equals in any way, shape or form, and I find it quite reprehensible to have any truck whatsoever with those mass murderers. We rarely see these people more than a couple of times, but those who do return get our special attention for obvious reasons since they’re among the few who’re physicians because they have the physician’s heart and want to cure. Allopaths and allopathic medicine is not, however, a happy subject in diseases because allopathy only belongs in emergency medicine and necessary surgeries, all of which are implicit failures of allopathic drug therapies, and all of which we’ve proven are unnecessary if you get to the patients before their pathology advances to those stages requiring such aggressive and deadly dangerous interventions.

"On the upside, I particularly fancy that faculty, staff, honored alumni, friends and patients have a standing invitation to invite or bring as many guests as they like, and we especially encourage them to bring a young charge or two who’re interested in medicine. There are thus always a great many brilliant and emotionally mature children in the audience who may have the inborn physician’s heart. There were over 300 of them in the audience of this first lecture in this series, and the majority of them returned until it was over. All real physicians love these children as our own, and we can generally spot them within a few minutes of conversation, so we always nurture their advancing knowledge at all turns about everything because, as Hahnemann brilliantly said, a homeopath “is no stranger to everything else important for man as a citizen of the world to know” (The Lesser Writings, p. 241).

"That’s extremely important to understand for a great many reasons. One of them is because it’s impossible to properly counsel patients as full cure to our standards proceeds unless we have what Shakespeare called an examined philosophy. Actually, that Hermetic Initiate said, 'An unexamined life isn’t worth living,' but that’s what it means plus some details I’ll get to in this lecture series. We have to counsel people in addition to prescribing for them because continual negative thought disorders the etheric pattern and thus precipitates diseases, and allopathic indoctrination to total hokum is most certainly negative. In this lecture series, I discuss the causes of disease and the increasing mentation that results from homeopathic cure because they’re quite profound and important for everyone to thoroughly understand.

"Many college students attend these lectures because they’re looking for a profession, and many of our patients come because homeotherapeutics is simply miraculous. Although we generally demur from calling them miracles since they’re neither rare nor inexplicable, it’s surely axiomatic that people want to know how something seemingly miraculous happened. People simply innately seek cause for effect, so patients come to these lectures looking for answers. It’s easy to explain because the 10 natural Laws of Medicine (Table 4) order homeopathy (Figure 21), but the details are nonetheless complex. For instance, 'How do you cure?' 'By the Law of Similars.' 'What does that mean?' Then we go off to the Moon.

"These lectures are widely advertised, so many members of the general public also attend. We often see a great many familiar faces in the audience from among the public whom we otherwise haven’t met, and most of them smile at those of us who deliver these lectures. Thousands of people come to these talks, but we’re prepared for them after long experience.

"Although we always speak to the future because homeopathy is stable and cumulative and is thus eternal, Hahnemannians have a particular passion for speaking to would-be doctors and especially to those who’ve similarly known for a long time that they were born a physician. We’re most especially interested in them if they’re ready for homeopathy after having familiarized themselves with everything about allopathic theory and practice (Figure 1 & Appendix 51). You can’t do that and fail to find hydra-headed allopathy wonting and literally murderous, so it’s necessary that would-be students generally know the defects in allopathic theory and practice. We’ll teach them homeopathy faster than they can get it themselves and without adulterations from pseudo homeopaths, and then they can proceed toward mastering this noble art of cure. I thus particularly like this lecture series and am honored to be the current speaker.

"It will take several months to get through the transcripts of what I’ve titled Lecture One. We hope you like this first installment. Here we go."

------------

My point is that it's a tough thing to think homeopathically and even tougher to do so without any mistakes, most especially those of all allopaths and pseudo and quasi homeopaths. Keep studying, sweatheart. Hahnemann came first, so it's best to start with him. I'm about to initiate a discussion exposing his mistakes and get into his head, for he thought in a very interesting way but nonetheless made some mistakes. It should be interesting, for it's taken me 30 years to arrive at the point where I can say they're mistakes. Truly, they're all very interesting mistakes and quite logical, too. He was such a brilliant man and so tragically a forgotten genius so far ahead of his time that we're still catching up.

For example, one of my favorite examples of that is where he said (in THE LESSER WRITINGS, my favorite of his books) that "a thing cannot be the cause of itself." What does that mean? It turns out that he presaged quantum physics by over a century when he said that, for he was talking about how what we now call the fundamental forces of nature can't arise from physical things. Physicists insist they can in the form of gravitons, photons (but they forget about tachyon physics when they say this), mesons and gluons, but that's only because they can't even conceive of these forces issuing through (emphasis on through) those totally theoretical, invisible, virtual, massless, etheric particles. That's just one of many examples of Hahnemann's extremely futuristic nature. You get used to it. Keep studying.
                    www.GiggleBoggleJabbleGooby.com/HaHa and www.Google+.com/AlbertHahnemannian.com and www.Tumblr.com.AlbertHahnemannian.com and

Comment

quote Hahnemannian444

Correcting Similibus, George Vithoulkas didn't graduate from homeopathy anywhere.

unquote

George Vithoulkas was born in 1932, in Athens, Greece. He started studying homeopathy in South Africa in 1960. He continued in India at different homeopathic colleges, receiving a diploma from the Indian Institute of Homeopathy in 1966. Returning to Greece, he started practicing Homeopathy and teaching it to a small group of Greek medical doctors. The therapeutic success of these first doctors so attracted the attention of others that the Athenian School of Homeopathic Medicine was established in 1970. The school, since re-named the Center of Homeopathic Medicine, is devoted exclusively to the teaching of medical doctors.

International Academy of CLASSICAL HOMEOPATHY - George Vithoulkas - Biography

Murthy

Comment

Originally posted by gavinimurthy View Post
                        quote Hahnemannian444

Correcting Similibus, George Vithoulkas didn't graduate from homeopathy anywhere.

unquote

George Vithoulkas . . . continued in India at different homeopathic colleges, receiving a diploma from the Indian Institute of Homeopathy in 1966. . . .
                        You are such a moron. I repeat that George did not graduate in homeopathy from anywhere. All of the schools in India were and still are totally useless, and George immediately spotted that. George did not graduate in homeopathy from anywhere because he didn't formally study it anywhere, you ignorant jackass.

Tell us what the Indian Institute of Homeopathy is, moron man. If you want a diploma in homeopathy, go make one for yourself, for that's of the same value as clowns writing one down on a post-it and sticking it on your forehead. George Vithoulkas did not graduate in homeopathy from anywhere.

Ah . . . that's strike 14, I believe. Maybe it's 15. I don't know and don't really care anymore, but my point is that you've yet to make an accurate statement about homeopathy and don't appear to be able to since they're so far all mistakes after I put you to this test quite a short time ago. Of course, I immediately noticed this several years ago, but students are allowed to make mistakes. Does it appear that this ignorant and arrogant fool or any of the tens of thousands like him (God help us, there are actually hundreds of thousands of these jackasses in India) realizes he doesn't know anything accurate about homeopathy even though I've repeatedly proven it? There's something wrong with someone's brain when they don't realize it's full of chit, isn't there? Yeah, so be quiet, Gavin. This is adult, big-people talk, not sandbox time. Please be silent.

Comment

That is from George's site itself, you blind fellow.

He wouldn't have mentioned about the diploma he got, if he thought it is useless.

Come out of your well and see the world, you frog.

Murthy

Comment

Originally posted by gavinimurthy View Post
                            That is from George's site[,] itself, you blind fellow. He wouldn't have mentioned about the diploma he got [UCD = unnecessary comma deleted] if he thought it is useless.
                            Yeah, and that speaks volumes about the guy that he thinks it's a big deal to get a post-it stuck on his forehead, doesn't it? Shut up, little boy.

I yet again notice that you engaged in obscuration, one of your actual expertise along with sophistry and pretense among many other manifestations of total idiocy. I therefore repeat: Tell us what the Indian Institute of Homeopathy is, child. Let's all laugh that he's impressed by a post-it from clowns. Speak away, Gavin, but I hope this is the last demonstration of your total nonsense about pretty much everything.

PS. He's online, so we're having another conversation. What do you wanna bet he again jumps around from thread to thread like a monkey. The playground naturally appeals to little boys, but he simply doesn't seem to realize that this is big-people talk.

Comment

Ask George.

Murthy

Comment

Working...
                              X