Homeopathy and ulnar nerve-my experience, need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homeopathy and ulnar nerve-my experience, need advice

I've been seeing a homeopathic doctor in regards to treatment for my ulnar nerve for nearly a month now.

The issue is, when taking these remedies, I do accept that symptoms may arise again, and even possibly become worse, BUT... in my case, not only do the symptoms get worse, but at times the pain becomes so difficult it's intolerable to work with.

First I was prescribed lycopodium 30C, 2 pellets at twice a day. Experienced increasing pain in my left hand/arm and at the 9th day, the arm became extremely difficult to work with, so he told me to stop taking it for a few days, and see him again.

This time, he changed the prescription to phosphorous 30C 2 pellets twice a day. I've been experiencing increased pain for several days now, this time in my right arm. One of these days I took an anti-inflammatory, Aleve, which only worsened the pain.

However, the benefits I've gained from taking the pellets, is that my right leg and the right side of my neck/shoulder doesn't hurt as much, or as often.

Main question is--are these cases of increasing pain in the arms to be expected from taking a homeopathic medication? And if so, what's the best way to deal with them?

Dear Exinor
    Taking homeopathic remedies 30C twice a day for day after day is not proper prescribing.
    You are exp. whats called a possible "proving" of the remedy.Ask your homeopath what this is..............

ONE dose #10 size globule! succussed in water that is all you need..........................Watch and wait............then procede.................

1-When the aggravations are as bad as yours its obvious that there is a possible dosing problem.
    2-If not this it might be that the potency is too high.
    "Great ideas often recieve violent opposition from mediocre minds"...................Einstein

Comment

Aye, actually to make things clearer, I'm taking a total of 4 pellets a day...

Twice a day, two pellets each time.

Today my problem got aggravated so badly that I had to leave work early and go to the hospital. The pain increased five fold, then the fingers got cold and slightly numb.

I don't know if I can attribute this to the remedy or my actual condition.

At the hospital, all they did was tell me what my problem was--which I already knew, and offered me steroid shots, for three days... but I can't afford that because I have no health insurance, so I turned it away (I have another hand doctor that can help with that anyway, probably at a lower price).

Comment

Update: After hearing my issue with the hospital yesterday, my homeopathist decided to up it to 3 pellets twice a day... that's a total of six. Does this seem right?

Comment

No....................This is not right. Your aggravation are an indication there are too many repetitions and or the potency is TOO HIGH!!!!!
          Yet your homeopath tells you to increase dosing reps?.............................

Find another homeopath!
          here is a link to a directory of homeopath for new york
          www.homeopathic.org

Have a look in the Organon.All homeopaths have this in their basic book file,you can also find an Organon on line-
          Ask your homeopath to find the paragraph(in the Organon) where it indicates this sort of haphazard dosing.............................He wont be able to justify it,because its against all homeopathic principles of prescribing.

Again: one wet dose(not drydose) Succussed..............#10 size poppyseed globule...................Thats it..........watch and wait to progress with second prescription.
          You dont give the same potency again!..........Not twice
          not 6 times
          not daily,
          not weekly.............................
          "Great ideas often recieve violent opposition from mediocre minds"...................Einstein

Comment

Thanks for your help so far, Gina.

It's actually funny that he's listed in the directory, but I'll start looking around... if I can afford it anywho.

And what do ya mean by 'succuss'...? I'm still new to this.

Comment

Idiosyncratic vital force.... oversensitive reaction.
              http://www.homeopathy2health.com

Comment

Working...
              X