Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11 month with reflux- feeding issues. pls help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11 month with reflux- feeding issues. pls help!

HELLO,
    i have twins 11month old,one boy and a girl,they were born 6weeks premature.up till 3 month of age both were in good shape,taking formula every three hours with out any problem.after 3 month of age my son refused to take bottle,since then he is on spoon feeding,for the last 3 months he is throwing up like crazy,may be 7-8 times a day,some time one table spoon and some time half cup full vomiting,some days are better than others.on the top of that we are feeding him forcefully,[his weight gain is borderline,not losing weight so far]he does not want to take feed,does not eat any solids,was eating solids when 5 month old but now he is not even touching his lips with food,if i try to put something in his mouth he will gag and eventually vomits.sometime i feel he has problem with swallowing,i took him to GI,he put him on zantac,did work only for 4 days,in the sense that his vomiting was little less ,after that my GI put him on prilosec,it did not work at all.and my son developed oral thrush as a side effect. now i dont want to take him to GI anymore,i put him on colic calm gripe water and nat phos 6x (2 tablets 3 timesday) for 6 weeks,not much difference,i want to try correct homeopathy regimen for reflux,can you please help me in this regard....[major concern 11 month old does not eat solids at all]

Dear Ghazal
    Best bet is to take your twins in for a full in person casetaking done with a trained Classical-homeopath.Guess work will not help your babies.............A proper visit with a practicioner will.
    www.homeopathic.org
    has a directory of homeopaths for each state.

Can you answer One question from me;
    Were these twins vaccinated?

If yes.......When?......with what vaccine?

Zantac,and Prilosec have severe side effects on grown adults,To prescribe these to a 3 month old is not wise.Dont know if these drugs are even allowed to be prescribed to a Baby!(danger to the liver)
    Google; Prilosec adverse reactions and see what comes up-do the same with the Zantac.
    One should ALWAYS research drugs prior to taking-
    "Great ideas often recieve violent opposition from mediocre minds"...................Einstein

Comment

thanks GINA

i vaccinated my kids in new york,at pediatrician office,last injection was 2 months ago[completed all vaccinations,last injection was mmr,and polio].thanks for your reply,i will take my son to a homeopath doctor,my daughter is very differnet,she is eating all solids without any gaging.the only problem is with my son,.........

Comment

I would suggest the foods you are offering him have been cooked in or tainted by Aluminium

even the baby formulae is probably loaded with it

Gagging on food is a classic result of a child who cannot tolerate Aluminium

Check very carefully everything
        only prepare food in glass and check with your water supply company what they treat the water with

A good Homeopath should be able to help your babies but IMHE when a baby refluxes or gags or vomits its because you are trying to give them something they are allergic to

Also remove all dairy /milk products for 3 weeks as Milk allergy is vwery common

Soya Allergy is another common thing in recent times

My 5 yr old grandson was very ill from birth as a result of milk allergy so daughter had to avoid all dairy herself to breast feed him

He was then found to be allergic to Soya , eggs , passion fruit

He is now a very healthy 5 yr old with a football kick like the top players

Comment

Ghazal posted:"i vaccinated my kids in new york,at pediatrician office,last injection was 2 months ago[completed all vaccinations,last injection was mmr,and polio].................................................. ."

from your previous post:"born 6weeks premature.up till 3 month of age both were in good shape,taking formula every three hours with out any problem.after 3 month of age my son refused to take bottle,since then he is on spoon feeding,for the last 3 months he is throwing up like crazy,may be 7-8 times a day............................................... .............................................."

Thanks for the update Ghazal,
          As I thought...............A vaccine related adverse effect!
          I had the feeling you were going to tell me they were vaccinated,its pretty predictable on what happens after vaccines.Babies in the USA get vaccinated at 2-3 months old.
          Why these allopathic MD's dont connect this IS TRULY BIZARRE!
          The homeopathic community is verry familiare with this direct connection.(vaccines=adverse effects)
          Male children are more sensitive to vaccine toxins,female babies fare a bit better to the chemical overload of vaccines.Perhaps her symptoms will show later.
          Take this information to the classical homeopath you are seeking counsil from. Its important for the homeopath to address these vaccine toxins sooner the better.
          If you want more info on how dangerous vaccines are and how homeopathy can help with the side effects see link;
          www.hpathy.com on line free issue of;
          EZINE- Nov 2008
          This issue is entirely dedicated to vaccine dangers.
          I have two interviews with researchers listed in the Nov 2008 issue.
          One of my own cases posted (vaccine damage baby 3 months old)
          Autism caused by vaccines-Amy Lansky and her use of homeopathy

a few more links to the dangers of vaccines;

www.thinktwice.com see personal stories writen by parents,really sad to read.....................
          www.909shot.com what the law is for opting out of vaccines,VARS reporting system for side effects after vaccines.
          www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com
          (search;vaccine dangers)
          500 pages of holistic healing including homeopathy,lots of information on the dangers of allopathic medicine.
          All parents need to know...........................................
          "Great ideas often recieve violent opposition from mediocre minds"...................Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X