A case of mnd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A case of mnd

Discssion and sggesion requested for the mnd having origin from infarct left corona the related file is being attached mrs s bala

Originally posted by drpksinha View Post

Discussion and suggestion [suggested prescription] is requested for the mnd [the what?] having origin from infarct to the left corona. The related file is being attached: MRS. S. Bala
    I'm sorry, but that's an allopathic subject. We don't do that here. Even if we did, I don't know what's meant by "mnd," and there isn't any way to attach a file here. Was that copied from an email? Either way, we only discuss homeopathy and homeotherapeutics here with occassional exceptions of slamming allopathic medicine because it's so easy to do. Again, I hope you find someone to help, but online homeotherapeutics fundamentally isn't possible or at least isn't easily, and it's pretty dumb to try to do it, too, for most cases today are long term due to previous allopathic dysruptions, suppressions and disorderings of the symptom profiles with scads of iatrogenic symptoms and thus iatrogenic diseases superimposed upon natural diseases. Good luck, and

God bless!
    Albert, also Hahnemannian444B
    www.GiggleBoggleJabbleGooby.com/HaHa and www.Google+.com/AlbertHahnemannian.com and www.Tumblr.com.AlbertHahnemannian.com and
    http://www.cityevents.tv/Cetah444

Comment

Albert

I think you will find that MND
      the poster means Motor Neurone Disease

The symptoms of which are diverse and devastating
      The poster needs to describe in minute detail all of the symptoms and effects on the patient

Comment

Working...
      X