Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posting #11 edited as follows:

Originally posted by Hahnemannian444 View Post
    • Accurate remedy diagnoses almost invariably show that the person has needed on [one] drug since birth no matter how many diseases they currently have (seven being the apparent maximum number human beings can survive [at one time, meaning simultaneously]) or have had. . . .
    Albert, also Hahnemannian444B
    www.GiggleBoggleJabbleGooby.com/HaHa and www.Google+.com/AlbertHahnemannian.com and www.Tumblr.com.AlbertHahnemannian.com and
    http://www.cityevents.tv/Cetah444

Comment

Your comments on Acupuncture are intriguing but I will not pursue that inquiry right now. It is obvious that there are elaborate undiscovered aspects to its origin going way back. I did not know about the Uighur aspect, this is something I may check into. I did know about the Indus valley civilization but, as far as I know, their texts have not yet been deciphered.

If you or anyone you know has interest, I discovered that the entire Si Ku Quan Shu (Chinese Emperor commissioned encyclopedia of classic Texts on a wide variety of subjects, including medicine), is available for download, as acrobat pdf files, at www.archive.org - however there is a trick, if you attempt to search for a title, for example "Golden Mirror of Medicine" in English, nothing will be found, you must use the Chinese characters and then it will find it. Of course, you need to know classical Chinese to read it.

Regarding any comments regarding the "etheric" body. This is intriguing and I believe Dr. Dorothy Sheperd made some similar remarks en passant. Is there some sort of fundamental book on this that Homeopaths know about? - I understand it is speculative but many of us share experiences. In my case, though not as dramatic an experience as yours, I had several out of body experiences, particularly in childhood. All went well until the very unpleasant moment when one realizes that one is "traveling" and then there is a rather awful being pulled back sensation, along with the out of body self entity losing "conciousness". I've heard the Tibetans are knowledgeable about this but have not had time to study their literature fully, yet. A bit far afield from Homeopathy. Sorry.

Comment

Re: Learning Homeopathy - Historical and Modern Journals of Interest

Thanks, I shall investigate this with great interest. If my rusty German proves inadequate, my wife, who is from Graz, Austria, and who is a recent convert to Homeopathy, shall assist me.

You mention elsewhere that librarians have carelessly allowed some of the several genuine Hahnemannian-Centric Journals to be lost. Could you indicate the names of some of these important journals for us? I've already seen some of Stapf's Archiv, although written in the old style Gothic script which is tough going for me until one gets used to it (easy for my wife) . Several of them are available at Internet Archive: Free Movies, Music, Books & Wayback Machine or Google Book Search.

Thanks again!

Comment

Oops, I fouled up the joke.
          Originally posted by Hanhemannian444 View Post
          . . . A mama bear, papa bear and baby bear are walking along the road. The baby bear lags behind. The papa bear gives him a sneer, squashes him and says, “Ketchup!” It’s funnier when I say it, methinks. . . .
          Not a mama bear, papa bear and baby bear; a mama tomato, papa tomato and baby tomato are walking along the road. He squashes him and makes ketchup. Not funny anymore, is it?
          www.GiggleBoggleJabbleGooby.com/HaHa and www.Google+.com/AlbertHahnemannian.com and www.Tumblr.com.AlbertHahnemannian.com and

Comment

[b]. . . the Indus valley civilization['s] . . . texts have not yet been deciphered.
            [/QUOTE]
            They're the source of the ancient Sanskrit texts, pal. That's the BHAGWAT PURANA, inside of which are found obscure but clear indications of homeopathy being used by them in an unidentified form.

You're talking about the even more ancient Harappan Script. It's virtually identical to the Rongo Rongo Script of Easter Island, and both came from ancient Lemuria/Mukulia. The guys in ancient India used both languages at different times because it formed something like 37,000 years ago (maybe 34,000 years ago, but a date way before present-day conclusions allow in either case) and lasted until a few hundred years before the time of Christ. That culture was a direct result of a high-spirited plan by the actual Citizenry of Saints in ancient Lemuria to get rid of the billions of insane religionists all around them by convincing over a billion of them in the first batch to set up their own country replete with their own God-damned priests. India has been a nation of ghosts ever since then, and the God-damned Priestcraft caste of Brahmins still rules over a billion people simply because they let them. Most Indian homeopaths are Brahmins. That's not good, is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen_Jimserac View Post
              Regarding any comments [about] the "etheric" body, this is intriguing, and I believe Dr. Dorothy Sheperd made some similar remarks en passant ["in passing"].
              You're probably talking about Kent's term for it from Swedenborg: simple substance. Same thing, but the traditional term is always found from legitimate arcane sources. Even Lord Kelvin used it. Who is surprised?

Is there some sort of fundamental book on this that Homeopaths know about?
              No.
              . . . out of body experiences . . .
              Astral travel is a guaranteed way to encounter what is traditionally called "the dweller at the threshold." Those are invariably denizens of Hell (the lower Astral Plane). It comes from mantra droning, non-thought meditation and other ways of dropping into the hyper-suggestible and extremely dangerous alpha-wave brain state. It's thus not the path of Saints. Phasing from ordinary consciousness to super-consciousness is a natural and gradual product of character uplift and knowledge of the truths of existence. Practicing the 12 Great Virtues tends to be the measure of it.

The mental freedom referred to by Hahnemann in Article 253 of the ORGANON (link: Hahnemann's Organon) comes first because it inherently means freedom from enslavement to falsehoods that, for instance, cause one to seek out-of-body experiences. Eastern philosophies are full of such errors because follower-minded mentalities have also been the norm of the masses there for millennia, but the matriarchal attitude and Dionysian worldview instead dominate the modus operandi of the Priestcraft in the East, whereas the patriarchal attitude and Apollonian worldview dominate the masses in the West.

Christ told us to seek Truth first (JOHN 8:32). Homeotherapeutics expedites that.

Comment

Could you indicate the names of some of these important journals for us?
                Sorry, they're too valuable, pal. I don't know who you are, and these sites get a lot of trolls seeking to do us damage, so I simply don't compromise things like that precisely because they seek to destroy us and homeopathy out of misguided sincerity and endless cunning, deceit and subterfuge (the three characteristics of denizens of Hell and those who're en rapport with it) just like the Pauline Church did centuries ago. Telling, isn't it? Christ told us to avoid it, too. Besides, I've given you names of some of those to read, so that should suffice.

Comment

. . . I've already seen some of Stapf's Archives . . .
                  He's talking about here: Internet Archive Search: Stapf's Archiv. That was our first medical journal. I didn't know it was available online. Thank you, sir.

Comment

Re: Learning Homeopathy Where to Begin - Journals

Understood!

Well, my reading for quite some time, starting about mid June, is all mapped out.

And so the adventure begins....

Thanks!
                    CJ

Comment

Learning Homeopathy - WHERE to Begin

One international E-learning program developed for Homeopathic practitioners.

International Academy of CLASSICAL HOMEOPATHY - E-Learning Program

E-Learning Program "This is an excellent chance to learn Homeopathy with George Vithoulkas"
                      Vithoulkas' teachings will be available to everyone by our E-LEARNING PROGRAM.
                      This program is based on the highest educational standards.
                      Each student will be moderated for his progress in his studies and a teacher will be available together with George Vithoulkas in order to answer questions from the students. It is a unique chance to learn homeopathy AT HOME, save money for hotel and travel.

George Vithoulkas gives the gist of 40 years of experience of levels of health.

It will contain:
                      • Theory
                      • Materia Medica
                      • Case Study
                      • Repertorisation
                      • Parameters determing the Level of Health of each patient
                      • Evaluation and Analysis of each case that shows the process of finding the correct remedy.
                      • General Topics about Homeopathy and Health

Comment

You mention elsewhere that librarians have carelessly allowed some of the several genuine Hahnemannian-Centric Journals to be lost. Could you indicate the names of some of these important journals for us?
                        I find I did some years ago here: On Homeopathy - Page 11 - SciForums.com, posting #207 on page 11. That's certainly not all of them, but it speaks volumes about our times that nobody who has them has seen fit to post them online for the benefit of everyone, not even one article from decades of those journals. The GVs (followers in the George Vithoulkas school of thought), like Courier, busily post the stuff from their heroes, but not one of them has seen fit to save the really important homeopathic literature. Telling, isn't it?
                        Last edited by Hahnemannian444; 17th June 2010, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Given your correct remarks about Hahnemann's writings not being geared toward professionals but to everyone, I want to draw attention to postings I offered some years ago about the sixth edition of the ORGANON OF MEDICINE here: http://www.otherhealth.com/homeopath...n-organon.html.
                          Last edited by Hahnemannian444; 17th June 2010, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Homeopathy practised

Homeopathy is the third most popular method of healing in India, after Conventional Medicine and Ayurveda. The legal status of homeopathy in India is on an equal footing with both conventional and Ayurvedic medicine.

9 million people use homoeopathy in Brazil. Homeopathy is a medical speciality that has been recognised by the Conselho Federal de Medicina since 1980.

In countries such as as India, Mexico, Pakistan, South Africa homeopathy is established as a primary discrete healthcare discipline with an in-depth undergraduate education and training and a professional infrastructure which puts it on equal level with conventional medicine.
                            Love quote ,
                            Love quotes ,
                            Love Calculator

Comment

About posting #25 from Courier:

That’s helpful because I indirectly referred to them as a body of homeopaths in postings number five and seven, in number nine because they promote layer theory and in number eleven again about “their corruptions of miasmatic theory” and that “you have to avoid those [many corruptions] but understand them in order to avoid them.” How are you going to do that without studying what they say? Page 121 of THE CHRONIC DISEASES essentially has Hahnemann condemning George Vithoulkas and his crew as “beginners, bunglers and aggravators of diseases” because they make both of those first two mistakes he identified as from those I refer to as high-potency pseudo homeopaths, more charitably called quasi homeopaths (link: The chronic diseases: their peculiar ... - Google Books). Specifically, he said they don’t know what’s meant by characteristic symptoms and that they prescribe from the repertory. Tell me they do know what those are and that they don’t do that, and I’ll make you prove it. It’s easy to demonstrate that those are two universal mistakes from them because their medical journals and other publications are virtually constant demonstrations of both facts.

Still, there’s a great deal to be admired about them all because they’ve transitioned past or simply avoided all of the hokum that precedes homeopathy in medical learning, and all of them have the physician’s heart. Allopaths certainly haven’t left that hokum behind; it’s difficult to say that any allopath has the physician’s heart because it’s such a crude and barbaric system as a blood cult that engages in chemical torture and inadvertent mass murder based on pure conjectures and everything fundamental about medicine being totally wrong, including their definitions of basic subjects plus lots more ignorant foolishness about medicine; and low-potency pseudo homeopaths are just allopaths claiming to be homeopaths (wolves in sheep’s clothing), so they’re all that’s left for us to adore in the world of medicine. Indeed, the large number of GVs is a heartwarming phenomenon, and I seriously doubt that we’re going to have any real problems with the next Great Plague because of their numbers. That’s important, isn’t it? Moreover, unless one is born to a Hahnemannian, there’s no other path in front of us.

Let’s examine the writings of George Vithoulkas, though. Somebody who wants to either advocate for him or, what is smarter, simply fulfill this request please quote something from his pen. Odds are, he’s going to be correct because he mostly is, but I guarantee that I’ll eventually find problems with the things he’s said, and they’re serious problems. The GVs don’t seem to spot them, and certainly George doesn’t recognize them or he wouldn’t say them. Somebody post a paragraph from him with the link to the parent work. I don’t care what it is.

That said, I’m glad to hear about this formal instruction online, for it’s going to be better than from his students, and maybe I can change things for the better if I explain where he’s wrong. Although we all live in a glass house, I’ll hopefully avoid mistakes and build some bridges.
                              Last edited by Hahnemannian444; 17th June 2010, 08:37 PM.

Comment

This is not an invitation with hidden intentions, guys. We really want you to understand these things. Therefore, somebody post a paragraph from the pen of George Vithoulkas, and I'll respond. Nothing but good could come from it, I assure you. Any paragraph.

Comment

Working...
                                X