Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Homeopathy - is it safe for Multiple Chemical Sensitivity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homeopathy - is it safe for Multiple Chemical Sensitivity?

Hello folks,

I have recently seen a homeopath for my Multiple Chemical Sensitivities (MCS). He recommended some supplements like Body Pure and provocation-Neutralization testing. Heelís Body Pure and similar have Petroleum, Kerosene, Plumbum met (lead) and other well known toxic substances. When I take Body pure, it provokes instant headache. (similar to when I exposed to chemical smells) My doctor says to continue taking it and that itís all safe. Would you all agree with that? I am a bit worried of long term safety of taking dozens of toxic substances, even in small quantities. I wonder how I will do with being shot with all those chemicals in the office and taking vials as wellÖ

Thanks so much in advance for any feedback!

No.

No.

No.
    Albert, also Hahnemannian444B
    www.GiggleBoggleJabbleGooby.com/HaHa and www.Google+.com/AlbertHahnemannian.com and www.Tumblr.com.AlbertHahnemannian.com and
    http://www.cityevents.tv/Cetah444

Comment

Surprised that nobody else said anything, I'll do it myself. Never having heard of this stuff, I looked it up and got this:

Originally posted by Heel advertisement
      Indication: For the temporary relief of: symptoms caused by environmental pollution, nausea, headache & fatigue, eczema, minor skin rashes.
      They call it a homeopathic "product." That's a lie. This krap is from low-potency pseudo homeopathy, the "mongrels sect" (Hahnemann) who're just allopaths using our drugs in allopathic ways. There's the proof. There's more, though:

Originally posted by Heel advertisement
      Active Ingredients: Each 300 mg contains: alpha-Lipoicum acidum 3X 16.67 mg, Avena sativa 3X 16.67 mg, Ricinus communis 3X 16.67 mg, Solidago virgaurea 4X 16.67 mg, Viola tricolor 4X 16.67 mg, alpha-Lipoicum acidum 6X 16.67 mg, Berberis vulgaris 6X 16.67 mg, Caffeinum 6X 16.67 mg, Juglans regia 6X 16.67 mg, Rhamnus purshiana 6X 16.67 mg, Urtica urens 6X 16.67 mg, alpha-Lipoicum acidum 8X 16.67 mg, Cholesterinum 10X 16.67 mg, Influenzinum 12X 16.67 mg, Petroleum 12X 16.67 mg, Tabacum 12X 16.67 mg, X-ray 12X 16.67 mg, Nux vomica 30X 16.67 mg
      Okie dokie, they there trashed all four Laws of Therapeutics. In effect, they just said those natural laws don't exist. Allopaths say that, folks, not homeopaths. What morons!

My God, there are 18 medicines in that monstrosity. I've never seen so many in a combination drug sold as a homeopathic. Again, that's a lie, and the word itself (i.e., homeopathic) makes it a lie. Notice how all of them are below 12c and 24x. That's why we call them "low-potency" pseudo homeopaths. Oops, Nux-v. is in 30x. Somebody goofed there, for these people hold that subAvogadrean doses (12c and 24x and beyond) are inert and innocuous. Allopaths also say that, not homeopaths.

As for the dangers I thought you were referring to, dear, no, those aren't chemically dangerous. You still don't want to take them, but the doses are called sub-Avogadrean doses. You can theoretically count the number of molecules in those doses because they're so small, so you're not in danger of your chemical sensitivity being activated. This is a complex issue of homeopathic pharmacology I've explained here many times, so I demur from it here.

That is not a homeopathic product, and all of them and everything like them should be ceremoniously burned along with all other allopathic drugs because they're not fit for man or beast. Mark Twain first said something like that because he was a major champion of the 19th century.
      www.GiggleBoggleJabbleGooby.com/HaHa and www.Google+.com/AlbertHahnemannian.com and www.Tumblr.com.AlbertHahnemannian.com and

Comment

Originally posted by Hahnemannian444 View Post
        That is not a homeopathic product, and all of them and everything like them should be ceremoniously burned along with all other allopathic drugs because they're not fit for man or beast. Mark Twain first said something like that because he was a major champion of the 19th century.
        Corrected, Mark Twain first said something like that because he was a major champion of homeopathy in the 19th century. It furthermore speaks volumes that, like Walter Chronkite in our times, Mark Twain was the most trusted man of his times.

Comment

Hello Albert,
          Thanks so much for your detailed response to my inquiry. Heelís Body Pure was actually prescribed to me by the environmental/naturopathic MD, not a classical homeopath. (I didnít realize a difference back then) I did, however see a homeopath this week who is a member of AIH. He totally approved of the Body Pure product and also recommended Phosphorus 1LM. In light of your postings, I am now hesitant to follow his advise. Should I only do Phosphorus or I need to look for another homeopath? As you can tell, I am all new to this...

I am curious, what is your background in homeopathy? I really appreciate your help!

Comment

Originally posted by njtraveler View Post

I am curious, what is your background in homeopathy? I really appreciate your help!
            Thatís a rather broad question given the definition:

ď4. The total of a person's experience, knowledge, and education.Ē

Do you really expect me to answer that? How many craters are on the Moon? You first. [/b]

Comment

njtraveller

I am not a qualified homeopath ............merely a patient who has learnt a lot about homeopaths and pseudo homeopaths

Even i know that neither of the 2 people you have seen are true Homeopaths and they should be avoided at all costs

You need to find a correctly trained Classical Homeopath but also you need to consider ""we are what we eat "" so your diet needs to be very careful too so you avoid all the rubbish the food and pesticide indudtry introduce and eat only pure basic fresh meat /fish/fruit vegetables and whole grains

Comment

Yeah, I'd like to point out that we don't know 1/100th of what's needed to prescribe in your case. There's no mention of specifics about these sensitivities you refer to, and there's a whole lot more needed to know for a full case report. It ain't gunna happen here. I only serve to show you what to look for in a good prescriber since it takes too long to do here. I thought I've said that a bunch, though.

Do you not have to avoid this and that? What happens when you don't? I suspect there are dozens of questions to ask you once we have a case fully recorded from what you say.

Comment

Thank you both for replies. I now see, how careful I should be with homeopathy. I am basically sensitive to various environments (VOCs, tobacco smoke, frangrances, mold, dust, smells, gas fumes etc...)
                  I understand that it's hard to give an advice online on my particular case, so that's OK.

I also wanted to find out what you think of this nasal spray, Sinusin:
                  Active Ingredients: Each 20 ml contains: Luffa operculata 2X 0.2 ml, Pulsatilla 2X 0.2 ml, Euphorbium officinarum 4X 0.2 ml, Mercurius iodatus ruber 8X 0.2 ml, Mucosa nasalis suis 8X 0.2 ml, Argentum nitricum 10X 0.2 ml, Hepar sulphuris calcareum 10X 0.2 ml, Sinusitisinum 13X 0.2 ml

Can it cause an increase in Chemical sensitivity and such, you think?

How about safety of Clams Forte for sleep that had worked really well for me for years:
                  Avena Sativa HPUS 1X Double Strength (stress, nervousness)
                  Chamomilla 2X HPUS (nervous irritability)
                  Humulus Lupulus HPUS 1X Double Strength (occassional sleeplessness)
                  Passiflora 1X Triple Strength (restless sleep from exhaustion)
                  HPUSBiochemic Phosphates (enhances cellular function)
                  Calc. Phos 3X HPUS, Ferrum Phos 3X HPUS,
                  Kali Phos 3X HPUS Nat. Phos 3X HPUS,
                  Mag. Phos 3X HPUS

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by njtraveler View Post
                    I now see how careful I should be with homeopathy.
                    This is good, so now let me reduce it further for you to something easier to grasp as a truth that encompasses a great many things and a great deal of phenomena. This is easy because it's a definition, one of those basic assumptions I harp on. Ready, set, go: Our drugs are medicines. That's it. That's the truth of this matter. People go, "What?" Yeah, these are medicines. They cannot be made safe, not ever. Foods are safe. All medicines are poisons by definition. These are not chemical poisons, but they're poisons, nonetheless. All medicines are characterized by their ability to produce symptoms. Foods don't normally produce symptoms, but all medicines do. Why? Because they're not foods. Tada! It is as obvious as can be.

There isn't any more to it, but a stipulation unfolds rather elegantly to more considerations as follows. Foods don't normally produce symptoms except when special sensitivities exist within an immune system that's going in the direction of dysfunction toward one that allopaths tritely call "fully compromised" (i.e., fully dysfunctional). I say it that way because they don't know what they're talking about despite the fact that they know details other people don't. It's all fancy knowledge in the world of molecular biology. That means investigations into what happens in diseases and from poisons at the level of atoms. That's fancy talk, isn't it? So what.

The obvious never occurs to allopaths about anything. They are all products of conditioning period. "Teacha tole me" is at its absolute height with them. Their authorities are endlessly shown to have been wrong. Do any of those guys realize that and question present-day authorities? Of course not. They essentially go: "No, ah, we, ah, we know stuff now. They just guessed before." So, we ask them to prove it. "What? How do I do that?" You think you know stuff? Well, how come everything is in a continual state of flux with you guys? "We're constantly learning stuff." I just said that, didn't I? You missed the point. Who is surprised about this?

How come you don't have any stable and cumulative knowledge? "It is." Is it now [he said sarcasticly]? The entire history of science say's you're wrong. Who do you think is right? What do you think of that? "What? It doesn't say any such thing. Are you off your meds or something? You think history talks to you? Where's a psychiatrist when you need one?" Yeah, well, history nonetheless teaches us stuff, and that's why it is figuratively referred to as speaking to us. It's called an idiomatic expression, Bubba. They taught that to me in the 3rd grade. Where were you? Oh, let me guess. You were a super-star academic and passed over those grades, didn't you? They taught us wisdom along with the abc's in those early grades. You didn't need that, right? Thought so. That explains it. You missed out on the 3rd grade. You have too many gaps in your knowledge to come to any conclusions, and yet you arrogantly believe you have to. "People are counting on us." Yeah, but that's counting on you to cure. You can't cure and fully admit it, so you're fooling the gullible and servile public. "You're mean, Albert." Really? Christ condemned you to Hell. Was He mean?

Namely, first causes of diseases will always be in the organism. Allopaths miss that; they totally miss that. They'll go, "This substance, this toxin, this ray beam, this pathogen causes this disease." Does it now? Wanna bet? They say those kinds of things because the overarching Doctrine of the Proximate Cause rules every single conclusion in allopathic medicine. We've witnessed this nonsense for at least 2700 years, the known history of medicine to mere academics.

Again, homeopathic drugs cannot be made safe. They are subject to abuse like all other drugs if used in an allopathic way. They can be safely used but not made safe, for it's simply not in the nature of medicines to do anything but produce symptoms except when those they produce in the healthy most similarly match those of the sick. That set of facts and others not mentioned but related to it will always be true. Hence, it's a truth of medicine.

Comment

Working...
                    X