new member with questions re: carcinosin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new member with questions re: carcinosin

hi. i'm new and this is my first post so i hope i'm doing this right.

my homeopath has given me carcinosin (200c) for the post-viral symptoms i've been experiencing for over 20 years since i came down with viral meningitis. i'm not posting here because i question her judgment, but because she can be hard to contact on short notice and with my poor memory and cognitive impairment, i almost always forget to write down at least a few questions i want or wanted to ask at our appointments. the questions i forgot to ask this time are:

• i've heard that carc can have an exceptionally powerful action, so i'm wondering what i might expect provided i don't have an atypical reaction. i'm not worried, but my level of functioning, both physically and mentally, is pretty low, so if that's likely to worsen for a while, i need to try to prepare. i live alone and have no caregiver, so must rely on myself, and i have learned that it's best to be as prepared as i can when it comes to anything more complex or demanding than brushing my teeth.
    • how long does the carc action typically last?
    • how can i tell if it's working (as opposed to an adverse reaction)?
    • my homeopath told me that one of the actions is that it releases suppressed emotions. i'm not sure what, if anything, will emerge in that regard, so i'm interested to know how people deal with that aspect. (i'm told i have quite severe PTSD; i have been working through some of the issues quite well, but there are a lot of things still buried.)
    • i have accidentally antidoted a remedy in the past and had to start over (my homeopath is a very patient lady, bless her ) and usually we discuss what i need to be especially careful to avoid, but we were running late and somehow never got to that question, so i'm hoping someone can give me an idea of what i need to watch out for.

and this is way longer than i thought it would be and my brain is starting to hurt, so i'll just say thanks in advance for any input and wish every one a great day.
    there is a crack in everything
    that's how the light gets in
    [L. Cohen]

Originally posted by 2tired2breathe View Post
    . . . Carcinosin 200c for the post-viral symptoms i've been experiencing for over 20 years since i came down with viral meningitis. . . . questions:

i've heard that Carc. can have an exceptionally powerful action, so i'm wondering what i might expect provided i don't have an atypical reaction. i'm not worried, but my level of functioning, both physically and mentally, is pretty low, so if that's likely to worsen for a while, i need to try to prepare. i live alone and have no caregiver so must rely on myself, and i have learned that it's best to be as prepared as i can when it comes to anything more complex or demanding than brushing my teeth.
    Expressions like a drug having "an exceptionally powerful reaction" means the prescriber doesn't yet understand that what Hahnemann meant by "homeopathic aggravations" are drug reactions from medicines. These people in the Vithoulkas school of thought (we can spot them that quickly, dear) furthermore don't understand that it's impossible for the indicated remedy to produce symptoms because it's doing what drugs are supposed to do: cure.

Nothing like what you described should happen. Quite the opposite, in fact. The clarity and freedom of your thoughts will feel as though you got a new brain, and you'll even more deeply feel as though your Soul is invigorated for another thousand years of life. I kid you not. If Carcinosin produces symptoms, it's the wrong one, and the follow-up evaluation is that simple.

I've explained that a lot here and rather recently, too. I don't remember in which discussion I said it, but it's another way of saying what I just did that's just as valid and good. I hope you find the time to find it. It was within the last week, I think.

[*]how long does the Carc. action typically last?
    Answered correctly, it exists within you for a mere nanosecond, and the foregoing answer above also applies here. It exists for a mere nanosecond because it's an ultramolecular drug that doesn't physically exist in a materialistic way of viewing reality, Nature, the universe, etc. I've also explained that many times here, so I demur from yet another way of saying it but will try. We don't yet fully know if the following is true and a complete explanation, but the accumulating evidence seems to be indicating this:

Water and alcohol molecules (acting as both solvents and dilutents) orient themselves as nanometer-sized water crystals (ordinarily called ice on the macromolecular level) called "water clusters" because there's supposedly no such thing as room-temperature ice. Scientists have been figuratively smashing themselves in their foreheads with eggs for centuries with their dump conclusions (for emphasis, which don't fit the facts and about pretty much everything) arising from their truly dumb basic wrong assumptions, premises, theories, doctrines, postulates, constructs, etc. Naturally, their definitions are also wrong since those are some of those basic assumptions. Obviously, Nature does allow room-temperature ice, but it only occurs via serial dilutions past the infintessimal possibility for any atoms of the original substance to remain in solution and via the vigorous shaking of half-full vials in a process we call homeopathic potentization or dynamization. These crystals were, incidentally, discovered by a researcher not even looking for them. Within scientific circles and throughout the entire history of science, that fact of total objectivity redoubles or quadruples the validity and importance of his findings. I'm talking about Shui Yin Lo (last names first in Chinese), a commercial researcher in water chemistry for practical value to industry. He was essentially hounded out of the scientific community after he published his findings and photographs (electron-micrographs, actually), but that's what those clowns have done to all important scientists for centuries. The clowns crowd university lecterns and lecture halls everywhere you look because "teacha tole me" is all they know as servile personalities. You get total paradigm shifts from accepted views in every subject when you reexamine the facts armed with the truths of existence and arcane explanations. The water and alcohol molecules of these so-called "water clusters" (room-temperature ice in reality, though) appear to orient themselves into unique patterns, unique crystals for each homeopathic drug. Isn't that amazing? Who is surprised? We're not, for the gist of this finding was first hypothesized by an American homeopath in the 1950s and '60s named James A. Stephenson, M.D. He proposed they'd be polymers (water and alcohol molecules don't form polymers), but crystals are equally valid and add a depth of uniqueness self-evident in any snowflake.

That goes on and on, and I have tried to explain it many different ways, but that's the gist of the one that increasingly seems to be true.

Now, if I answer the question in the way I believe you meant it, the proper way would be to refer you to Hahnemann's explanation because it still stands as the most brilliant one from the get go. Who is surprised. Therefore, you'll need to purchase the ORGANON OF MEDICINE in the Kunzli et al. translation, tell me when you have it, and I'll tell you which pages to read. Typically, his explanations initially bewilder people, but that's only because we're all indoctrinated to falsehoods (i.e., to half-truths and lies -- in the vernacular called brainwashing) about everything throughout our lives because this is only the fifth-ranking civilization in the history of Earth, way down at the bottom of any worth measuring. Who is surprised? It will last as long as it lasts. What "it" is becomes the question, though (and remember what I said about correct definitions), and that means you'll need to understand our vernacular since there are very definite differences between drug effects and the counter effects (or reactions) of the vital force. How long will it last is a question that depends upon your definitions, and you're not going to have any of them even remotely correct until you start reexamining what you've been taught by everyone for a gazillion years in these backward and warped societies. Therefore, get the book, and get back with me. Also, remind me of the original question I just quoted from you, so keep that reply in this discussion, please.

[*]how can i tell if it's working (as opposed to an adverse reaction)?
    Answered above at the beginning of this posting.

[*]my homeopath told me that one of the actions is that it releases suppressed emotions.
    I swear, I want to throttle these people. Every single follower of George Vithoulkas (the word "follower" being intentionally derogatory) in what's generically called the Vithoulkas school of thought (GVs) is completely brainwashed. Only class-C and class-B thinkers are brainwashed. The former are the masses (90% of incarnant humanity for thousands of years), and the latter are their leaders (9%). Only class-A thinkers have clear and independent thought. As such, they constantly invoke cliches, platitudes and slogans in lieu of logical reasons for their views. They can't defend their views any more than school scientists and humanists or religionists can, for they didn't acquire their views from examination and reexamination until there were no self-conflicts or contradictions in their conclusions. Class-B thinkers and class-C thinkers either can't or won't do that because selfishness is one of their principle motives. They may refute that, but we can prove it in seconds.

That phrase "it releases suppressed emotions" is one of the hundreds of God-damned cliches, platitudes and slogans that constantly come out of the mouths and from the pens of those pretending to be classical/Hahnemannian homeopaths. Hahnemann himself dismissed their kind as "beginners, bunglers and aggravators of diseases" on pp. 121-22 of THE CHRONIC DISEASES (available online), but they apparently don't have mirrors and can't read. I want to throttle them. It happens a lot to us because we have a high sense of social justice, so we're infuriated with jackasses misleading everyone and calling it Truth. No, the Truth can defend itself. If it can't, it's not Truth. I think they still teach that in kindergarten. Those guys and their kind obviously slept through that year. Who is surprised?

i'm not sure what, if anything, will emerge in that regard, so i'm interested to know how people deal with that aspect. (i'm told i have quite severe PTSD; i have been working through some of the issues quite well, but there are a lot of things still buried.)
    I understand. Fortunately for you, none of that will be necessary with the indicated remedy because it will just go poof back into oblivion. In fact, you'll then see through all of that psychobabble for what it is: indoctrination to allopathic falsehoods. That's a nightmare from which humanity will spend generations extricating itself because every girl and woman has adopted that stuff. I'm very familiar with this, too: "You know, I can tell you're just venting, but maybe you need to work on these issues. Let's go to counseling." I go: "No, dear, our time together is over. You'll go far. Just head that direction away from me."

[*]i have accidentally antidoted a remedy in the past and had to start over (my homeopath is a very patient lady, bless her ) and usually we discuss what i need to be especially careful to avoid, but we were running late and somehow never got to that question, so i'm hoping someone can give me an idea of what i need to watch out for.
    Avoid camphor like itís the Plague, and avoid allopathic drugs and all other chemicals (e.g., solvents, paints, etc.) you might inhale. Take in only foods and water. BTW, Pepsi and colas are just water, sugar, coloring agents and carbon dioxide, so you can drink them, but avoid alcoholic drinks and coffee since those are also drugs.

This is way longer than i thought it would be, and my brain is starting to hurt . . .
    Iíve heard that before but learned to ask what you mean by it since it has scores of meanings. Which one do you mean?

God bless!
    Albert, also Hahnemannian444B
    www.GiggleBoggleJabbleGooby.com/HaHa and www.Google+.com/AlbertHahnemannian.com and www.Tumblr.com.AlbertHahnemannian.com and
    http://www.cityevents.tv/Cetah444

Comment

Originally posted by Hahnemannian444 View Post
      Iíve heard that before but learned to ask what you mean by it since it has scores of meanings. Which one do you mean?
      thank you for responding to my questions. to be honest, it's going to take me a while to fully grasp much of what you've said, so i'll probably print it out for sake of convenience and re-read, no doubt more than a few times, before i'm able to take it all in. my intellectual capacity has been diminished to a painful (to my ego) and frustrating (in general) degree.

regarding my reference to PTSD: i've no use for psychiatry or its practitioners, and use the diagnostic term only because it needs to be called something to fit within a frame of reference. i'm managing those "issues" ... for want of a better word ... on my own, just as i had been before i foolishly allowed myself to be "shrunk" (an experience not to be repeated), and have enjoyed a great deal of progress ... on my own ... in managing something which, earlier in my life, was often more than a little overwhelming. i'm happy to know i don't need to be concerned about the carc possibly causing these things to become unmanageable.

the information regarding what to avoid i'm able to grasp readily enough, and will make sure to remind myself often, no doubt with many "post-it" notes and other visual cues. fortunately, i drink neither alcohol nor coffee, so at least there are two things i don't need to remember not to forget.

when i say "my brain hurts", it means i'm mentally exhausted and have a wicked headache from trying to focus and concentrate.

again, my thanks.
      [L. Cohen]

Comment

. . . i'm happy to know i don't need to be concerned about the Carc. possibly causing these things to become unmanageable.
        I didn't say that. I said that the indicated remedy won't cause untoward reactions. I don't know if you need Carc., and it's not a drug Hahnemannians apply because it's never been proved, prufung being German for "test or trial." The rationales for its use come from high-potency pseudo ("false") homeopaths. They're elaborate reasons but have nothing to do with homeopathy because that means according to the Law of Similars. Have one of those people show us homeopathicity between the symptoms of a person and Carcinosin. It can't be done because there are no proving reports with which to do it. They don't care, for they don't yet understand how to do homeotherapeutics. They think they do but constantly demonstrate they don't. It's all "teacha tole me" stuff. They're all go: "George Vithoulkas says. . ." "Kent says . . ." "Clarke says . . .Ē ďFarrington says . . .Ē ďAllen says . . .Ē etc. Not only do they never quote Hahnemann or subsequent Hahnemannians, they have absolutely no idea what that means even though they call themselves classical homeopaths. Itís a lie. They donít know what Hahnemann said, either, nor what Hahnemannians have said. Thatís kind of wrong, isnít it? Imagine anyone in any other professional or academic endeavor or responsible position not knowing their primary literature. Is that possible? Unfortunately, itís something found everywhere, but it certainly doesnít belong in medicine and especially not in homeopathy. Have him or her tell you their reasons for prescribing Carcinosin. I want to see them. Ask him/her to be thorough and precise about this, too. If you want an answer, donít tell him or her why.

when i say "my brain hurts", it means i'm mentally exhausted and have a wicked headache from trying to focus and concentrate.
        Headache with mental confusion (KENT0135

Originally posted by Kent's REPERTORY, p. 138

Aur., glon., nat-a., petr., stram.
        At any particular time of the day, consistently after something or any other modalities? Where is it located? What does it feel like? Does anything accompany it? Be precise, please.

What happened that you're suffering from long-term psychological stress? More importantly, how did your body react to it? You said for 20 years, so I particularly want to know how it reacted at the beginning, but we'd also need to know every detail since then. Daunting, isn't it? Try to remember, dear. There's no hurry.

God bless!
        www.GiggleBoggleJabbleGooby.com/HaHa and www.Google+.com/AlbertHahnemannian.com and www.Tumblr.com.AlbertHahnemannian.com and

Comment

I didn't say that. I said that the indicated remedy won't cause untoward reactions.
          oh. well, my miscomprehension just goes to show i really do need to re-read a few more times.

ultimately, i suppose only time will tell if carc is the correct remedy.

What happened that you're suffering from long-term psychological stress? More importantly, how did your body react to it? You said for 20 years, so I particularly want to know how it reacted at the beginning, but we'd also need to know every detail since then. Daunting, isn't it? Try to remember, dear. There's no hurry.
          there is stress in being severely disabled, but that's not the source of my "PTSD", which began when i was about 5 yrs of age (actually, i have recently learned that it probably began virtually at birth) and has been added to over time. i frankly cannot remember what happened 28 years ago except that i was in excruciating pain for apprx a week, was told i had viral meningitis, and (when it had run its course), rather than regain my formerly robust good health, began the decline which has brought to me where i am today.

your interest is appreciated, and i will of course explore the link you have provided, but i'm not here (on this forum) seeking a diagnosis or alternative prescription ... if "prescription" is the correct term ... so you'll understand, i'm sure, that i'm reluctant to further exhaust myself in attempting to take on that daunting task of which you speak so aptly.

again, my thanks to you for addressing my questions; i hope to grasp the wealth of information more fully, and accurately, soon.
          [L. Cohen]

Comment

Okay, then I finish by telling you meningitis can best be found in Kneer's REPERTORY to Hering's GUIDING SYMPTOMS, esp. chpts. 3 & 36: Apoplexy - Inner Head - Chapter 3 - REPERTORY OF HERING'S GUIDING SYMPTOMS OF OUR MATERIA MEDICA By Calvin B. Knerr, M.D..

Comment

Okay, then I finish by telling you meningitis can best be found in Kneer's REPERTORY to Hering's GUIDING SYMPTOMS, esp. chpts. 3 & 36: Apoplexy - Inner Head - Chapter 3 - REPERTORY OF HERING'S GUIDING SYMPTOMS OF OUR MATERIA MEDICA By Calvin B. Knerr, M.D..
              thank you; again, much appreciated. i will, of course, have to go over the linked page several times to understand what i'm reading, but it looks well worth the effort.

meanwhile, i'm cautiously pleased to report that my headache has eased considerably; it's less intense and there are actually several hours at a time when there's no pain at all! i can't remember the last time my head wasn't pounding non-stop. however long it lasts, i intend to enjoy it

many thanks
              [L. Cohen]

Comment

Yeah, I came to homeopathy due to nine years of migraines as a consequence of an automobile accident and near-death experience, so I understand quite well. People think they're just headaches, but when you can't sleep more than two hours at a time, your whole body is constantly aching in addition to various kinds of head pains.

Like I said, though, anything without proving reports can only be a near hit because there's no way to evaluate how good of a match of symptoms it is without the other half of this puzzle. And you've never known real health any more than anyone else who hasn't been cured to homeopathic standards, so you have no way of judging it. I am not emotionally involved, though, and you obviously don't need my assistance beyond telling you that nothing untoward should happen with the right medicine. Fine with me.

Comment

People think they're just headaches, but when you can't sleep more than two hours at a time, your whole body is constantly aching in addition to various kinds of head pains.
                  ouch! truly, you have my heartfelt empathy. intense, chronic pain is something which can only be understood if one experiences it.

I am not emotionally involved, though, and you obviously don't need my assistance beyond telling you that nothing untoward should happen with the right medicine.
                  thank you for understanding, though in fact you've been of tremendous assistance from my perspective. you're obviously very knowledgeable, and you may be sure i won't discard or dismiss the wealth of information you've provided. i have printed out everything you've written (as well as linked material) and will continue going through all of it in hope of gaining a better comprehension; a slow but not impossible process. i will doubtless discuss certain points with my homeopath; being able to present specifics from a perspective other than my own is quite likely to prove extremely valuable.
                  [L. Cohen]

Comment

Dear, I can tell you can do this yourself. First find the relevant rubric(s) for meningitis in Hering. Only you'll know it or them since I don't know those details, and you might remember them when you see them listed in those symptom rubrics.

Then -- and this is VERY important -- list your uncommon symptoms. Those are the ones that are inexplicable. They're odd and strange, and they're also always rare and peculiar. Uncommon works best to describe them because they fall outside allopathic disease diagnoses, which rely solely upon mere common symptoms. They go, "Headaches get analgesics." Oh yeah? What kind of headaches, Bubba? Where, when, why, etc.? They couldn't care less because they're very limited in their definitions of diseases, and they are so brainwashed that they can't even conceive of a remedy diagnosis. The very key to cure are remedy diagnoses, but they're totally oblivious to the mere concept. You can't fix this in those morons, either, for they're hopelessly lost. Ultimately, when you extract all of the half-truths and lies from allopathic medicine -- millions of them, too -- you get homeopathy, so there's no fix for this. Allopaths become homeopaths, or they go to Hell, and the same holds for allopathic advocates. It's pretty sad, but this period of history is designed to get rid of low-grade human Egos at their own hands so that the function of this planet can finally be realized after all 12 billion of them (incarnant and discarnant ones) are locked up unable to reincarnate due to embalming and exiting life as the rich. Allopaths play a roll in this tragic drama, too. It's ghastly horrible, but they're clearly part of the means to get rid of the people who no longer deserve this planet. If allopaths weren't part of the solution in the long run, they wouldn't be engaged in mass murder with the tacit approval of the servile and ignorant masses. It's quite amazing to witness this at all turns, too.

Well-taken symptoms will furthermore have four grand parameters: location, sensation, modalities (modes in which something is better or worse) and concomitants (accompanying complaints). Concomitants are often there, but people miss them because they don't think right about diseases and believe a mere name of a disease is sufficient to cure. Wrongo. Concomitants are important because seemingly common symptoms become uncommon since the indicated remedy produces them in tandem with that other complaint. For instance, I recently mentioned Phosphoric acid having a pair that become an uncommon symptom together even though both are common symptoms. Whatever symptom it is, we look for the missing parts because people simply ignore them or forget them.

Furthermore, you look for all of your uncommon symptoms you've ever had because people will generally need the very same medicine they've always needed. That's where the psychology of mentality of medicines often comes into play, for underlying all of those shifts in symptom groups is something deep running through them all. Stay away from the Mind section of the repertories until you get a handle on your other complaints, for that will just mislead you.

For example, I am presently looking at a brain-damaged child from vaccines. I can see it in an instant because I've seen it so many times before. The child is mentally backward although not very noticably retarded. She's extremely pale and yet has physical growth beyond her two years. Something is wrong with her, and the parents don't suspect it's the God-damned vaccines they allowed to be shot into her. Those things contain viruses, trillions of them! Allopaths say they've killed them, but that's impossible since viruses aren't alive. They then shift gears and say they've "deactivated" them. Sure thing, Bubba. We go, "How do you do that?" "Neutralize the protein coat to be inactive." "Are you sure, and what about the viral DNA and RNA inside?" "What?" This goes on and on with those morons. They're completely brainwashed and begin with the false premise that vaccines got rid of the raging epidemics. Wrongo, daddyo! Thomas McKeown showed from the mortality statistics governments collected from 1900 to publication of his nifty little book and handy graphs in 1971 that vaccines had absolutely nothing to do with it and, in fact, made the deaths spike in mass vaccination programs. Every premise allopaths and allopathic advocates hold about vaccines is a complete falsehood, too -- all of them! The worst thing about those monstrosities parading as medicine is the fact that they contain foreign proteins from the animal tissues they're grown on. They shoot those into the musculature of their victims. Those are the likely "triggers" for genetic abnormalities and viral infections, etc., that presently bewilder allopathic researchers. This goes on and on, and meningitis was just one of the horrible plagues allopaths produced with vaccines. I'll bet you know all of this, yes?

Good luck!

Comment

oh goodness, my head is spinning (metaphorically)

a couple of questions, if i may, to get myself started:

is there anything (re: Hering's rubrics) available online? i've been doggedly googling, but so far no joy save for where to purchase a book (which for reasons i won't go into could literally take months to obtain), and nothing regarding meningitis specifically.

i'm having a very hard time determining what i would consider "unusual". unusual to me prior to the infection, to be sure, but unusual in general? not quite so clear. example: last night i noticed a ring of red flecks around my upper calf. at first i thought it was a rash from a new pair of winter socks, but when looking more closely, i saw that it appears to be broken capillaries in exact alignment with the tops of the socks. do i consider this unusual, or is it something to be expected of an aging woman, prone to "spider" veins, who wears a pair of socks which are slightly snug at the top?

i'd have to think long and hard about any common threads running through the course of my life. i can think of only 3 or 4, and they're all mental/emotional (e.g. have always found thunderstorms almost overwhelmingly exhilarating).

They shoot those into the musculature of their victims. Those are the likely "triggers" for genetic abnormalities and viral infections, etc., that presently bewilder allopathic researchers. This goes on and on, and meningitis was just one of the horrible plagues allopaths produced with vaccines.
                      i have (since my teens, when i started thinking about such things) found them to be suspect. as a child, i of course received all the usual vaccines being administered throughout the 1950s and 1960s (no idea what kind of harmful effects they may have had) but since i was old enough to make the choice (at that time it was around the age of 15 or 16), i've declined. likewise i skated on very thin ice (e.g. from "child welfare" agencies) when it came to vaccinations for my children. i don't know whether the vaccinations i rec'd as a child could be responsible for my very suddenly, after many years of excellent health, contracting viral meningitis, though of course it's possible. that or exposure to someone recently vaccinated, perhaps.

and then there's the question of my having died during infancy (obviously, i was revived, but not until i'd watched my mother, two drs and four nurses having a mass nervous breakdown). is that something i'd take into consideration?

questions, questions ...

and back to Google before i run out of steam.

yet again, my thanks!
                      [L. Cohen]

Comment

Is Hering's REPERTORY available online? I provided the link in posting #5, and you quoted it in #7: Apoplexy - Inner Head - Chapter 3 - REPERTORY OF HERING'S GUIDING SYMPTOMS OF OUR MATERIA MEDICA By Calvin B. Knerr, M.D.. That's again kind of interesting.

i'm having a very hard time determining what i would consider "unusual". unusual to me prior to the infection, to be sure, but unusual in general? not quite so clear.
                        I explained what that means: Something strange, rare and peculiar outside of disease-diagnostic categories because those are all common symptoms. They're inexplicable, without explanations. Recurrent headaches at particular times of the day or due to particular circumstances are without explanations, so they're usually uncommon. Headaches that feel like particular sensations people use to describe them but which mean nothing to God-damned allopaths are also often uncommon in your situation. If they are regularly accompanied by another symptom, that can also be classed as an uncommon symptom. I will not ask you particular questions because that can be leading. If you have them, say them. These are only about your headaches, too. I am quite sure you have a plethora of additional symptoms, but I want to attend to headaches first.

example: last night i noticed a ring of red flecks around my upper calf. at first i thought it was a rash from a new pair of winter socks, but when looking more closely, i saw that it appears to be broken capillaries in exact alignment with the tops of the socks. do i consider this unusual, or is it something to be expected of an aging woman, prone to "spider" veins, who wears a pair of socks which are slightly snug at the top?
                        Unless you've had it before, that's probably a proving symptom of Carcinosin. Expect a lot of those because drugs are defined by their capacity to produce symptoms since everything else is a food, which don't do that. As I said, it's impossible to use Carcinosin with any precision because we don't know what its symptoms are since no one has seen fit to do a clinical drug trial of it (a prufung or proving). We're few, so this is expected since we have more work than could be accomplished by 1000 years of life, and nobody else is qualified to do these things. The government doesn't care and neither do the rich since they get rich from allopathic drug companies and its ancillary industries, so this won't change until they're all back in Hell.

i'd have to think long and hard about any common threads running through the course of my life. i can think of only 3 or 4, and they're all mental/emotional (e.g. have always found thunderstorms almost overwhelmingly exhilarating).
                        That's specificity is not what I meant because I was instead referring to generalities about your mentality at the core of your being, but it's helpful because Phosphorus is the first drug we think of when hearing that. Figuratively speaking, they "light up" during thunderstorms. Children needing Phos. will exhibit extreme behaviors of fear because it's something they don't understand, but that's them on the inside of a house where only the booms of lightning can be heard, whereas if you take them outside so that they can see it, they will be absolutely mesmerized, and all of that fear just vanishes. Once seen in Phos. children, it's unforgettable because it's such different behavior simply from them seeing lightning.

We use that figurative expression (viz., "they light up") because chemical Phosphorus flashes. For example, fire bombs used during World War II were phosphorus canisters that ignited whatever it touched. Brick and stone buildings thus crumbled. During the Vietnam War, napalm was in use, and it's also Phosphorus based.

Phosphorus patients are, however, hardly the only patients excited by thunderstorms. Likewise, discerning if it's actually a symptom is another matter, for human beings are naturally amazed by Nature's power. It depends what you mean by it, dear. Here's the rubric in Kent (KENT0085

Originally posted by Kent's REPERTORY, p. 88:

Mind [symptoms/agitation
                        during thunderstorms: Bry., caust., lach., nat-c., nat-m., nit-ac., petr., phos., rhod., sep., sil.
                        i have (since my teens, when i started thinking about such things) found them [vaccines] to be suspect. as a child, i of course received all the usual vaccines being administered throughout the 1950s and 1960s (no idea what kind of harmful effects they may have had) but since i was old enough to make the choice (at that time it was around the age of 15 or 16), i've declined. likewise i skated on very thin ice (e.g. from "child welfare" agencies) when it came to vaccinations for my children. i don't know whether the vaccinations i rec'd as a child could be responsible for my very suddenly, after many years of excellent health, contracting viral meningitis, though of course it's possible. that or exposure to someone recently vaccinated, perhaps.
                        Sweetheart, why do you suppose they call it viral meningitis? Most of the victims of it were vaccinated. Of course vaccines are implicated in it. This is admitted, too. Everyone just ignores these thousands of admissions by allopaths because most people are extremely servile. "Oh, my God, authorities say . . ." Fine, but those people don't deserve life on this planet anymore, and Christ said so.

and then there's the question of my having died during infancy (obviously, i was revived, but not until i'd watched my mother, two drs and four nurses having a mass nervous breakdown). is that something i'd take into consideration?
                        I assume you mean from a discarnant state since you state you watched them going frenzied before you were revived. No, those are not symptoms.

I repeat:

What kind of headaches? At any particular time of the day, consistently after something or any other modalities? Where is it located? What does it feel like? Does anything accompany it? Be precise, please.

Comment

Is Hering's REPERTORY available online? I provided the link in posting #5, and you quoted it in #7: Apoplexy - Inner Head - Chapter 3 - REPERTORY OF HERING'S GUIDING SYMPTOMS OF OUR MATERIA MEDICA By Calvin B. Knerr, M.D.. That's again kind of interesting.
                          ah ... ok; i was busy trying to puzzle out the text and missed the heading save for the first 2-3 words.

Something strange, rare and peculiar outside of disease-diagnostic categories because those are all common symptoms. They're inexplicable, without explanations. Recurrent headaches at particular times of the day or due to particular circumstances are without explanations, so they're usually uncommon. Headaches that feel like particular sensations people use to describe them are also often uncommon in your situation. If they are regularly accompanied by another symptom, that can also be classed as an uncommon symptom. These are only about your headaches, too. I am quite sure you have a plethora of additional symptoms, but I want to attend to headaches first.
                          what i was trying to say is that what may seem rare to someone else may seem commonplace to me. filling in the spaces between, however, i see your point (i think). i don't don't "speak homeopathic" so before i can progress i need to "translate" terms or concepts into something more relate-able. i'm not obtuse, i'm just slow

as to my headache ... i refer to it in the singular because it's so constant, which i suppose could be considered a distinguishing feature. until the past couple of days it had been years since my head wasn't pounding; and "pounding" is the best descriptive word i can think of, along with "crushing". it feels as if it originates at the base of my skull, reaching around to the sides/temples as if in the grip of a large hand. i've also often commented that it feels like there's a very small invisible evil elf standing on my shoulder repeatedly whacking my head with a 2x4. i can't recall the pain ever moving to the crown of my head, my forehead, or my face (e.g. bridge of nose).

before i ramble on any farther re: headache, is that the kind of thing you're talking about?

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by 2tired2breathe
                          it appears to be broken capillaries in exact alignment with the tops of the socks. do i consider this unusual, or is it something to be expected of an aging woman, prone to "spider" veins, who wears a pair of socks which are slightly snug at the top?

Unless you've had it before.
                          i've never had anything like that happen before.

re: thunderstorms, i don't find them "agitating" in my understanding of the word. more that i reveled in them, and being a somewhat intense child in some regards, i reacted with intensity and often terrified the adults in my world by dancing around outside during thunder/lightening storms. they made me feel exultant, almost rapturous. as i've grown older, thunderstorms have had an equally strong influence, but less exhilarating and more soothing. if i lie down during a raging t-storm, i will fall asleep; otherwise i'm standing in an open doorway taking it all in.

I was instead referring to generalities about your mentality at the core of your being
                          yes, i understood that. my point was that i'm having a hard time finding those generalities.

What happened that you're suffering from long-term psychological stress? More importantly, how did your body react to it? You said for 20 years, so I particularly want to know how it reacted at the beginning, but we'd also need to know every detail since then.
                          i'm probably missing something because i frankly have no idea what you're talking about here. i was referring to "trauma" experienced since very early childhood onward, while it seems to me that you're referring to the psychological stress of illness, which began with v. menin 28 years ago (in my original post i was less specific, referring to "more than" 20 years). there is, in fact, not a great deal of psychological stress attached to my state of not-wellness beyond dealing with difficulties and limitations which might be experienced by most people in similar circumstances. the hardest part is being less independent, but none of it is traumatic unless some specific incident triggers an old memory. once i have a more clear idea as to what it is you're asking, i'll know what it is i'm looking for.
                          [L. Cohen]

Comment

. . . it appears to be broken capillaries in exact alignment with the tops of the socks. . . . i've never had anything like that happen before.
                            Then, it's a drug effect from the Carcinosin. If you're feeling better, however, leave it alone. Carcinosin will probably wane in its benefits, but leave it alone to see. You do not repeat these drugs in the same potency, so your prescriber should have you wait until your symptoms return as before. Then, a higher dose is called for. You're doing centessimals, so the next-higher potency is 1M. You will quickly run out of potencies on the centessimal scale, so have him or her switch to the Q-scale (LMs, most people call them). Begin with Q1 just as you have with 200c, and start again.

Once it wanes, which will probably happen, the case should be retaken.

Regarding thunderstorms, I don't find them "agitating." In my understanding of the word, it's more that I reveled in them, and being a somewhat intense child in some regards, I reacted with intensity and often terrified the adults in my world by dancing around outside during thunder/lightening storms. They made me feel exultant, almost rapturous. As I've grown older, thunderstorms have had an equally strong influence but less exhilarating and more soothing. If I lie down during a raging t-storm, I will fall asleep; otherwise, I'm standing in an open doorway taking it all in.
                            That describes Phosphorus. The problem is that the other drugs in that list will probably be found to say similar things or they wouldn't be listed in that rubric. I don't have time to look, and it's enough that it's one good uncommon symptom.

I'll take the descriptions of the headaches in a separate posting.

Comment

. . . as to my headache, I refer to it in the singular because it's so constant, which I suppose could be considered a distinguishing feature.
                              Yes, maybe, likely (KENT0135

Originally posted by Kent's REPERTORY, p. 138

Head pain constant, continued: arg-m., cann-s., carb-v., chin-s., cimic., cupr., dulc., Ferr., gels., glon., hep., hydr., indg., lept., lob., nat-m., phos., rhod., rhus-r., sep., still., ter.

--- fixed, lasts for weeks, months, years, even years, with rare intermission : Ter.

--- two or three days : Croc., Ferr.
                              That's a rather small rubric, quite unexpected but recalled now that I see it, so it probably is differential.

Until the past couple of days, it had been years since my head wasn't pounding; and "pounding" is the best descriptive word I can think of, along with "crushing".
                              Neither pounding nor throbbing are listed in Kent, but those are both oversights since I well know both are found in many pathogenic records, and they don't necessarily mean the same thing since verbatim matches are often pivotal in homeotherapeutics. We don't know why, but it's fascinating. Pulsating doesn't match (KENT0145), and the descriptor Kent probably put them all under is hammering because there's not much difference. Still, it would be nice to see the relevant rubrics in our repertories just as they appear in the materia medica.

Hammering (KENT0135

Originally posted by Kent's REPERTORY, p. 140
                              Head pain, hammering : Am-c., ars., aur., Bell., cadm., calc., chel., chin-a., chin-s., chin., cic., cimic., clem., cocc., coff., cur., dros., Ferr-ar., ferr-p., Ferr., Glon., hep., indg., iris., kali-i., lach., mag-s., manc., mez., Nat-m., nicc., nit-ac., ph-ac., psor., puls., rheum., rhus-t., Sil., Sulph., tarent.

--- morning : Nat-m.

--- evening, while lying : Clem.

--- vivacious talking, from : Sulph.
                              Kent (KENT0160
                              Originally posted by Kent's REPERTORY, p. 163
                              Head pain, occiput, hammering : Act-sp., camph., ferr-p., nat-m., psor.
                              Hammering in the occiput or temples, and is it inside the temples or on the surface of the skull at the sides of the head?

Likewise, the occiput is at the back of the head below the mid-line laterally, but you said at the base of the skull. That's called the nape of the neck. Which one?

Crushing isn't found, either. That's another mistake with that repertory.

We therefore go to Roberts' SENSATIONS AS IF (http://www.homeoint.org/books1/robertsasif/head.htm):

Originally posted by Roberts' SENSATIONS AS IF, Head

Sensation as if pounded, head had been:- Cimic.

Sensation as if head:

Crushed, head were :- Anan.
                              Crushed, head were (left even at root of tongue) :- Ip.
                              Crushed, head were being :- Aml-n.
                              Crushed, it, head were enclosed in a band which at times :- Carb-ac.
                              Crushed, when resting hand on it, head were :- Dios.
                              Crushed, head would be :- Dios.
                              Crushed, inward, head would be :- Syph.
                              Crushed, brain were torn or :- Coff., Phos-ac., Sep.
                              Crushed, on shaking head, brain were :- Squill.
                              Crushed, in a vise, base of brain were :- Nat-s.
                              Crushed, and pinched together with pincers, articulate eminences of frontal bone were violently :- Verb.
                              Crushed, forehead were :- Glon.
                              Crushed, forehead were being :- Ip.
                              Crushed, by violent concussions, forehead were :- Arn.
                              Crushed, together, temples would be :- Caul.
                              Crushed, left side of head were :- Paraf.
                              Crushed, in vertex :- Phel.
                              Eliminate the irrelavent ones, please.

. . . It feels as if it originates at the base of my skull, reaching around to the sides/temples as if in the grip of a large hand.
                              Kent (KENT0165

Originally posted by Kent's REPERTORY, p. 165
                              Head pain, occiput, extending to temples: Anac., arn., cann-i., coca., glon., plb., seneg., spig.
                              Originally posted by Kent's REPERTORY, p. 113
                              Head pain constriction in occiput extending to:

--- into nape of neck : Nat-c.

--- upward, downward and toward ears : Glon.
                              Kent (KENT0165

Originally posted by Kent's REPERTORY, p. 165
                              Head pain occiput extending to temples , to : Anac., arn., cann-i., coca., glon., plb., seneg., spig.
                              There are probably more relevant rubrics because they're strung out in our repertories, but I don't have time to search them all.
                              i've also often commented that it feels like there's a very small invisible evil elf standing on my shoulder repeatedly whacking my head with a 2x4. i can't recall the pain ever moving to the crown of my head, my forehead, or my face (e.g. bridge of nose).

before i ramble on any farther re: headache, is that the kind of thing you're talking about?
                              Yes, but experience forces me to ask what else because there usually is more. When? Why? What accompanies these headaches? What ameliorates them or makes them worse? A sensation of a band around the head is a common descriptor for crushing headaches, and "as if in a vice" is also commonly heard. You didn't use those terms, though. Are they wrong? What else?

Daunting, isn't it? Still, stay with the headaches unless you have some concomitants.

Comment

Working...
                              X