Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I take another round of Natrum Mur?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I take another round of Natrum Mur?

My body keeps failing to ovulate and/or to produce menstrual flow. I'm on cycle day 78 now. I took Natrum Mur 1M almost a month ago -> no change. Should I repeat the prescription? My homeopath said that I should wait for another 6 months to see if things would normalize but I find that very hard as we're trying to conceive a baby.

Major Complaint(s) and in order of importance for you?

Irregular menstrual cycle because of Late/missing ovulation: since June 2002: causes Body fails to ovulate regularyly (my ovaries are somewhat polycystic)

Very tensed muscles around neck and back of the head:
    since 2007/2008: Unexplained

Hair on chin: since 2004: Unexplained

Moodswings: since 2000 causes: Mild bipolar disorder

Lactose intolerance: since 1998

Medications:
    Natrum Mur 1M (5 pills twice a day for four days)
    phosphorus 200c (was treated summer 2010 didn't change anything), Paracetamol / Paracetamol+codein for the neck pain.
    Started Evening primrose oil capsules Aug 2010. No changes so far.
    (Treated with Thyroidium, Kali phos, and Phosphorus ealier in the Spring of 2009 when trying to conceive - got pregnant in a couple of months!)

What Hospitalizations or surgeries have you had?
    Endometriosis removed in laparoscopy Aug 2002; Sond perfored the uterus
    muscle.
    Eye surgery when I was a child; Three times in the eighties
    Was treated for depression twice June 2002 and Nov 2002.

Which of the following conditions have you had?
    Depression, hypomania(?), thyroid leves have been off (never medicated)
    In 2002 my liver entzymes went high bacause of pain medication I had for endometiosis pain. They came back normal after awhile without treatment.

Are there any of the preceding conditions after which you have never been totally well again, or which have been more severe than usual?

After I stopped contraceptive pill in 2002

What Major Injuries have you had?

broken collarbone when I was born

fell down from a horse at age of 12 -> neck
    pain

Tobacco: not at all, Alcohol: couple of times a year socially, Coffee: 0-
    2 cups a day, Recreational drugs: not at all

Age of first menses: 12 (was from
    29 to 35 days for 4 years then I started the pill)

What vaccinations have you
    had? tetanus, polio, dpt, B-hep(2001)

What exercise do you do and how much?
    yoga weekly, hydrobics weekly, walking daily, swimming occationally, stretching
    weekly

Are you currently under the care of another physician? Yes, family
    doctor for Neck pain and Irregular menstruation treatments Paracetamol+codein and Progesterone (before prcgnancy)

What medications do you regularly take?:
    Multivitamin, calsium, folic acid

What habits/lifestyle do you have? I have trouble
    sleeping and relaxing.

What brought you here today? At what point were you "never well since":
    I got endometiosis diagnose in year 2000 and was put on continues contraceptive pill to prevent the growth of it. It didn't work, it made me depressed later on I was treated for severe depression 3 times. Endometriosis was removed in aug 2002 and I had stopped the pill 2 months earlier. Ever since my cycle has been irregular. During preganancy I was fine I was treated with phosphorus, thyroidium and kali phos before I got pregnant. I got my 1st period 100 days after childbirth and ever since it's been really irregular.

What is your average level of energy on a scale of 1-10 (1=worst day ever)? What is it today? When does it drop/increase?
    Is there a reason for this increase or decrease?:
    Average would be 5. I don't really know what makes it change. I guess if I feel irritated it goes down and if I'm on the move and do lots of things it gets higher.

How is your sleep?
    Do you do any unusual things while sleeping? (jerking, startle, cry, laugh,
    talk, drool?) Any excess heat/coldness at night? Do you like to be bundled or sleep bare, with the window open/closed? How long do you sleep on average? Do you feel like you need more/less sleep on waking? Do you remember your dreams? Are there any themes?:
    At the moment I keep waking up couple of times a night when my baby wakes up. I bite my teeth sometime during the night but not always. I remember my dreams quite often and I've always had very happy dreams
    and I enjoy them very much.

Are you affected by any weather conditions? What is your favorite season? How do you tolerate heat of summer/cold of winter? How are you in: snow, thunderstorms, wind, drafts, change of pressure, seashore, dry air, open/closed environment?:
    I don't tolerate extremes well. Wet weather makes me worse. Usually I get longer cycles during the end of the year. I enjoy thuder, dry and warm weather. Change of pressure and rainy weather makes me usually unhappy and bored.

Where do you sweat? Characteristics. What is the fist part of your body that will perspire? Is there anywhere that won't perspire/perspires too much? What is your usual body temperature?:
    I sweat only between breasts, usually that's all. My body temperature is rather high (basal body temperatu is around 36.8 celcius).

How is your appetite? What foods do you desire? What foods do you crave? What would you always eat if health was not an issue? What times of the day do you generally eat? What are your food aversions?:
    Since giving birth my appetite has been low. My desires for food keep chancing and I have not "favore food" - I like sweet food as much as salty
    or bitter food. My usual main course in restaurant is meat. I eat mostly after 2 or 4 pm - before that I usually have only snacks. I can't stand garlic, chilies, and spicy foods.

How is your digestion? Bowel movement type and regularity? How is your urination? What is the frequency, urgency, and pain?:

Regular and what I concider normal.

FOR WOMEN'S ONLY: How are your menses? How often? How long do they last? Any depression, P.M.S., pain, irritability, tiredness, crying, cravings, discharges? Anything that relieves symptoms (besides medicine such as Tylenol or Advil).:

Irregular. Between 18 to 156 days; mostly between 42-60, Last for 5-6 days, first day light bleeding, 2nd and 3rd heavy and after that light again. Bright red. A lot of syptoms (irritability, cramps, fatigue, nausea, headaches, skin break out) from cycle day 9 or 10 to ovulation. After ovulation (days varies usually from cycle day 30 to 50) my symptoms continue and I also get dizziness, heartburn, nausea, backache).
    When new cycle starts I usually feel just fine for a week or so.

Are you sexually active? Any problems in this area? Normal orgasms? Any pain? Regular desires, or excess? Painful ejaculations? Any dryness or pain?:
    Everything seems to be just normal and I've very happy.

What are you sensitive to environmentally? What are you sensitive to emotionally? Do you suffer any allergies? Are you bothered by anything at your workplace physically/mentally? What bothers or affects you with people or relationships? Examples include: touch, certain clothing, smells, noise etc.:
    I'm quite sensitive to noise.
    I hate to be interrupted when I'm doing something (a little bit difficult as
    there is a baby in our house).
    I have the feeling that people expect me to do something about everything and all the time - even though I know it's not true.

Please describe your personality for me. How would your best friend/family/significant other describe you? Do you have any emotions that you have problems dealing with or that you would like to change? What are your
    hobbies/pass times?:
    Positive, smiles a lot. Easily irritated. Cares for her loved ones deeply. Flexible but if streched too far snaps. Very persistant.
    Acts fast but is afraid of making mistakes. Has a problem to choose especially when hungry. Gets easily angry if hungry. I'd want to be able to make decisions with more confidence. I'd like to learn to take risks. My hobbies are reading, excecising and spending time with my friends.

Would you please tell me of any fears or anxieties which you may have and describe their intensity. For example: heights, darkness, storms, rejection, guilt, economic, academic, being alone, suspicions etc:

I fear mostly for other people.
    I'm afraid of heights (started about 10 years ago)
    I get anxious when I think about my career (haven't found a proper workplace after I graduated).

Have you ever experienced a traumatic event in your life either physical or emotional from which you have not completely recovered yet or feel that you haven't dealt with properly yet?:
    I think that I have recovered from them. There was a emotional event that I think caused me some trauma in new years 2000 when I had a fight with my boyfriend - but we worked it through and are now happily married.

Originally posted by mini:me View Post

My body keeps failing to ovulate and/or to produce menstrual flow. I'm on cycle day 78 now. I took Natrum Mur 1M almost a month ago --> no change. Should I repeat the prescription?
    No.

Originally posted by mini:me View Post

My homeopath said that I should wait for another 6 months to see if things would normalize, but I find that very hard as we're trying to conceive a baby.
    I'm not going to read any more than that much of this posting because I don't need to in order to answer your question. I repeat, the answer is no.

First off, I can tell that you started on 1M or you wouldn't be asking this question. High-potency pseudo homeopaths do that. They start the case with a high potency because George Vithoulkas told them to adopt the notion of a so-called "center of gravity of disturbance" of the disease. Did Hahnemann ever say anything about that, or has any Hahnemannian ever spoke about a center of gravity of a disease? No. These people are really dumb. What are they going to do when they run out of potencies? None of them asks this question. Is dumb the correct word here? It suffices.

You said "another six months." That means you've been on that drug that long. We can tell within days if it's the right medicine. Therefore, fire that fool and warn everyone away from him or her.

You're headed the right direction. Just watch who you choose to drive for you.

God bless!
    Albert, also Hahnemannian444B
    www.GiggleBoggleJabbleGooby.com/HaHa and www.Google+.com/AlbertHahnemannian.com and www.Tumblr.com.AlbertHahnemannian.com and
    http://www.cityevents.tv/Cetah444

Comment

Thank you for your response.

So, there is no way that homeopathic remedies will return my menstrual cycle? Right?
      So, I go back to western medicine and take progesterone supplements to keep my cycle in order and to make conception possible?

Comment

QUOTE=mini:me;86496]
        Thank you for your response.

So, there is no way that homeopathic remedies will return my menstrual cycle? Right?
        So, I go back to western medicine and take progesterone supplements to keep my cycle in order and to make conception possible?

[/QUOTE]

Sweetheart, that's not at all what I said, now was it? I would never say anything like that, and had you read any of my posts, you'd know that. In fact, I doubt you'll find a person more vociferously opposed to allopathic medicine outside its proper provinces in emergency medicine and necessary surgeries. Point blank: I donít want them on the same planet with me and everyone else. Extreme, isnít it? Iím right, though. This is not an opinion, either. They have no cures and readily admit it to gain funds for research, to maintain their prestige as a profession, to remain wealthy professionals and for many more horribly dolorous reasons having to do with self-aggrandizement. They admit all of it, so itís quite obvious that people simply ignore the insanity of accepting the existence of doctors without cures. Not us, and neither will anyone in the future because thatís totally insane.

Dear, homeopathy has a long history of accomplishing exactly what you're trying to do. Your error is in thinking that Natrum muriaticum does that, and you apparently thought that it alone does that. No, no homeopathic drug does anything in particular. They all do everything in general. That confuses most people. It means that the correct drug corrects invisible levels of being that control physical processes, i.e., the organism in general, the whole of it. This should not be an exotic thought in our times because we all accept invisible forces and invisible particles. None of the fundamental forces of nature exist physically; they're invisible. Virtual particles like dark matter and dark energy at the core of modern cosmology are invisible, massless, exotic, theoretical particles that don't physically exist but are apparent from their effects. Scientists don't hide these facts, either. They simply misunderstand the nature of the universe despite the fact that they've inadvertently proven the existence of higher planes of existence and therefore of levels of Heaven and even of God. It will take at least a couple more generations before new, unbiased scientists finally connect the dots, but that's what's happened in our times. Homeopathy is thus vindicated by independent findings.

Once again and in a little more detail this time, the indicated remedy corrects the etheric energy field constituting our energy body on the Etheric Plane of existence supervening in exactly the same space everywhere, including inside of us. We call that etheric energy field of patients and everything else the etheric energy pattern because it obviously has one unique unto itself. Classical theory in homeopathy calls it the vital force, but it's the same thing. That etheric energy field or pattern is made up of etheric particles. Those etheric particles are exactly the same subatomic particles that constitute the atoms of our physical body, but that level of them is wobbling out of phase with the physical level of itself. They're exactly the same particles, though, and they exist in exactly the same space. Thatís why something invisible is gone at death. Thatís why philosophical materialists canít understand sleep and unconsciousness in general. And, among other things, thatís why acupuncture has effects.

That's the first major part of this puzzle about cure: You have to be able to reach that level of being in order to cure because the organism then simply does it itself, just as it does in health. How do we reach that level of being? With the pharmacological process called homeopathic potentization or dynamization. That's succussion of serial dilutions. Succussion means vigorous shaking of half-full vials, and serial dilution means in a series one after the other. Those are the numbers you always see after the name of some homeopathic drug. It's nomenclature, and it depends upon which method of dilution is used. The best one produces Q-potencies, so we use them. You're using centessimals. They were replaced by Q-potencies because Hahnemann found that the c-scale potencies couldn't be repeated as often as necessary for rapid cures. Your prescriber is still using c-potencies. That's a novice's mistake. Of course, the other mistake was to start high. Serious mistake, that one, and I told why.

Consequently, or drugs are ultramolecular medicines, meaning that theyíre "beyond-molecules" drugs. There's nothing physical in them, and yet they're medicinal, and anyone can easily prove this to themselves. You've surely discovered they still have medicinal effects even though there's nothing chemical in the solutions sprayed on the globules or other medium we use.

The second of two major parts of this puzzle called cure is the Law of Similars. By far, itís the more important of the two because nothing good happens without the right drug banging into a state of disease within a person or animal. Just as gravity drives everything about the entire universe, the Law of Similars and the unknown fundamental force or forces that order and drive it governs cures. Potentization is the means of getting a medicine where it can do good, but it can only do its good if itís the right one. The right one means it produces symptoms similar to those the person has. That keeps it from acting as a poison and producing its symptoms in that person, and the Law of Similars transforms it into that personís remedy because its effect on a patient needing it is then to gradually reorder that etheric, invisible level of being. The proper term for this is to reintegrate it or make it integral because itís disintegral in a state of disease and produces symptoms as a consequence.

These are the remedies listed in Kentís REPERTORY TO THE HOMEOPATHIC MATERIA MEDICA of importance to you two and your future children:[/b]

Originally posted by Kent's REPERTORY

Female genatalia, sterility: Agn., alet., am-c., anag., anan., apis., Aur., bar-m., Bor., brom., calc., cann-s., canth., carb-s., caul., caust., cic., coff., con., dulc., ferr-p., ferr., goss., graph., helon., hyos., iod., kali-bi., kreos., lach., merc., Nat-c., Nat-m., nat-p., nux-m., orig., phos., phyt., plat., ruta., senec., Sep., sil., sul-ac., sulph., zinc.

--- copious menstrual flow, from : Calc., merc., mill., nat-m., phos., sul-ac., sulph.

--- excessive sexual desires from : Kali-br., orig., phos., plat.
        Those drugs are listed there because they've corrected it. That's a lot of drugs, isn't it? It shows that there isn't just one drug that accomplishes this, doesn't it? You clearly thought there was or you wouldn't have jumped to that conclusion, but I just proved it's wrong. Now, extend that to every other disease and you'll discover that everyone is wrong about this. "Hey, do you homeopaths have a drug to correct infertility?" No. "But you just said you've cured it." Yes. "What!"

The assumption in your impetuous reaction -- and, in fact, in a gazillion falsehoods everyone nonetheless accept -- is that a drug is prescribed for a disease. Nothing could be farther from the truth, for lists like that show that the right drug will accomplish it for a person (not against a disease) if it turns into a remedy by being most similar to the disease state of the person. Why? Because Nature doesn't allow two similar diseases in the same person, and the correct drug that produces the similar symptoms of the person acts as an artificial disease. It thus never produces its symptoms in THAT person because they already have them. Hence, the organism kicks them out by restoring the order that turned into disorder and produced those symptoms and those tissue pathologies as manifestations of disease. If a drug's pathogenic effects aren't most similar to those of the person, it remains a mere drug, just a poison that produces symptoms.
        In fact, the assumption is so incredibly wrong that itís inconceivable and was only discovered through clinical experience of thousands of cures. A person is never ready for this fact because it totally shatters everything they believe about medicine, but itís absolutely true. Namely, every drug will eventually be discovered to have cured every disease because a remedy diagnosis doesn't have anything to do with a disease diagnosis. Restated, the name of the disease has nothing to do with a prescription that cures, i.e., with a remedy diagnosis. That's shocking, isn't it? Believe me, you're not alone in believing how you did, but I just proved that one of the basic tenets of allopathic is completely wrong.

The entire theoretical structure of allopathic medicine rests upon double-blind drug trials and the assumption that accurate disease diagnoses lead to effective therapies, but all of that is wrong. That's just one reason they're doctors without cures. It turns out that they have everything wrong. So, relax. Your reaction was perfectly understandable, but it was wrong as wrong can be. No harm, no foul so long as you understand this.

Clearly, Natrum muriaticum is the wrong drug, dear. Is that not what I said? Anything but a person's simillimum ("thing most similar") can only act as a drug, never a remedy. Again, Nature doesn't allow two similar diseases in the same organism, so an artificial disease agent we call a drug (because it produces symptoms) can only transform into a remedy if the symptoms it produces as a poison most similarly match those of a sick person or animal. We have eternal power over diseases via homeopathic potentization, but itís the invisible, fundamental forces of nature underlying, driving and ordering the Law of Similars that actually cure.

Again, it's not some drug for some disease. Allopaths extol the wonders of antibiotics as proofs that their approach is correct. Is it? Those are mostly self-limited diseases, and they don't work in the frail where real remedies should work. Those are just 0.01% of all deadly illnesses in industrialized societies, too. The rest are totally incurable in allopathic hands. They fully admit this and yet continue with their hopelessly flawed therapies and theories.

You're thinking that Natrum muriaticum is specific for what you want it to do. No, remedies are specific for people, not diseases. Your prescriber has tried to make it do what it has done in many, but it's not the only drug that's done that. S/he didn't find your simillimum. That's all. It's not a failure of homeopathy when these drugs fail. It's always a failure of the prescriber. It's a damn hard thing to do, though, so donít throw rocks at the potential messenger of good tidings because weíre the only ones who can do it. No matter how difficult you might think something is to accomplish or perform, curing is far beyond it.

I therefore want to make clear that I overstepped myself when I castigated your prescriber. I actually know nothing about the circumstances of his or her efforts coupled with yours. I don't know how many doses of Nat m. were taken, why it was chosen or anything else. Therefore, just forget those castigations and have him or her try again. You have to find the one drug that will transform into a remedy for the reasons I just said above. Any other will only produce symptoms. Keep looking, dear.

When a seemingly indicated remedy fails, you start again and look for what you missed and correct the mistakes in case analysis that led to the wrong drug. It's quite possible for your prescriber to be able to accomplish getting what you want because it's quite low in the measurement of diseases. In a word, you then retake the case.

Your homeopath chose the wrong drug and attempted to push it. So what! That happens. It happens less often the more knowledge a person gains in homeopathy, but that's how it should be with such a gigantic subject.

God bless!
        www.GiggleBoggleJabbleGooby.com/HaHa and www.Google+.com/AlbertHahnemannian.com and www.Tumblr.com.AlbertHahnemannian.com and

Comment

Sweetheart, I'm not quite through with this series of facts. Look at what you're dealing with:

Originally posted by Kent's REPERTORY, p. 728 ([url=http://homeoint.org/books/kentrep2/kent0725.htm#P725)
          ]KENT0725[/url]
          Female genetalia, menses suppressed : Abrot., acon., aeth., agn., alet., alum., am-c., anan., ant-c., apis., arg-n., arn., ars-i., ars., aur-m-n., aur-m., aur-s., aur., bar-c., Bell., berb., bor., brom., bry., bufo., calc-s., calc., carb-an., carb-s., carb-v., card-m., caul., caust., cham., chel., chen-a., chin-a., chin., cimic., coc-c., cocc., colch., coloc., Con., croc., cupr., Cycl., dig., dros., Dulc., ferr-ar., Ferr-i., ferr-p., ferr., gels., glon., goss., Graph., guai., hell., helon., hep., hyos., ign., iod., kali-ar., Kali-c., kali-i., kali-n., kali-p., kali-s., kalm., lac-d., Lach., lil-t., lob., Lyc., mag-c., mag-m., mang., merc., mez., mill., nat-m., nit-ac., nux-m., nux-v., op., ox-ac., ph-ac., phos., plat., plb., podo., Puls., rhod., rhus-t., ruta., sabad., sabin., sang., sars., sec., Senec., sep., Sil., spong., stann., staph., stram., stront., Sulph., thuj., uran., ust., valer., verat-v., verat., xan., zinc.
          That's a lot of drugs involved in restoring menstruation, isn't it? How are you going to pick the right one? Better, it's now surely more than clear that there isn't just one drug that does these things, right?

You get used to it. Again, no harm, no foul by your little outburst. It didn't adversely affect me at all because I understood your mistake. Of importance to me, I would therefore like to know if you now understand any of that but especially how the allopathic idea of a drug for a disease is just plane totally bogus and forever will be. Do you understand?

Comment

Working...
          X