Hypothyroid issues with headache and fatigue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypothyroid issues with headache and fatigue

I was diagnosed about six months ago with hypothyroidism. My increased TSH was not enormously high and my symptoms were non-existent to mild, so my doctor didn't prescribe any thyroid replacement and I was totally OK with that. I'm not a huge fan of synthetic medication.

This week, however, has made me second-guess this decision, and I wanted to see if there were any possible natural/herbal remedies.

My left eye twitching began seriously twitching and has continued for about the last 5 days. For the last 2-3 days I've been feeling totally worn down and fatigued, almost to the point of not having the energy to get out of bed. I've been sleeping for 9-10 hours a night and still feeling unrested, and frequently wake up between 3-5 a.m. for no apparent reason.

Yesterday the eye-twitching coincided with sharp stabbing headaches on the left side of my head, which felt almost as if someone was hammering a nail into a small portion of my head. Also yesterday, and moreso today, my limbs have been feeling very weak and tingly and I've experienced a little nausea. I still have appetite and my bowel movements are OK, which I know can be affected by thyroid levels.

Does anyone know of any herbal supplement that may at least alleviate the problem(s) a little bit? I'm scheduled to speak with my MD sometime next week, but until then and for the future I'd deeply appreciate any insight.

hello bkl,

hypothyroidism may cause obesity,low energy,lethargy,sleepiness,constipation,fed up towards life etc.Many cases with TSH highl level are cured with well selected remedies.
    In allopathy they supply thyroid hormones life long.
    In homoeopathy we can cure most cases and need no continued life long treatment.
    There is no specific medicines as we select remedy from individual peculiarities.
    So it is proper to consult a qualified,experieced hompath.The symptoms you mentioned here also will be cleared during the treatment.

regards,
    <a href="http://www.pannakkal.com" target="_blank">www.pannakkal.com</a>

Comment

as pannakal wrote it's the proper but for your current problem Gelsemium 30 four times a day will be helpful

Comment

Working...
      X