Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

white spot on my daughter's face ; any solutions ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white spot on my daughter's face ; any solutions ?

Hello!

My two year old daughter has a big white spot on her left cheek.I had discovered the spot about 15 days after her birth. It now looks like vitiligo.The spot has remained constant in size and shape.We havent tried any treatment so far.Please give some suggestions regarding the treatment.
    Thanks
    Mishra
    mishra

Vitiligo is an inherited problem usually goes in line with families with problems like Diabetes, Thyroid, Rheumatoid , Lupus, Myasthenia Any of these ring a bell ?????

Comment

Yes. My mother has diabetes.But, nobody in my family or my husband's family had vitiligo ever. Is there any solution in homeopathy for this?

Mishra
      mishra

Comment

There are 2 main remdies for Vitiligo in most of the reps - sepia and Thuja but in my Murphy's rep I think there are 18 . This is all off the top of my head as I am away from home at the moment. But the correct remedy for your child will have to be established on her as an individual rather than a symptom. She needs to see a professional classical homeopath who will take a full case and prescribe on this.
        RSHom - Registered Homeopath

Comment

If the patches is not marked whitness ,you can think of Pitiriasis simplex .Look for any minute scales there.

In both cases homoeopathy is effective.
          <a href="http://www.pannakkal.com" target="_blank">www.pannakkal.com</a>

Comment

leukoderma -Partial or total loss of skin pigmentation, often occurring in patches.
            Also called: vitiligo
            Is easy to go to war, but it's the peace you have to live with. <br />gary911@doctor.com

Comment

Arsenic sulf flavum has been prescribed for the treatment of my daughter's white spot on her face. I read some atricles regarding arsenic poisoning in these cases after long term use. I am therefore scared to use this medicine. Can anyone help me out with more information about this treatment ?

Thanks
              Mishra
              mishra

Comment

I badly need some information about arsenic sulf flavum and wheather it is safe to use on children for a long time.Any comments on this will be appreciated.
                Thanks
                Mishra
                mishra

Comment

How has this remedy been prescribed. It certainly should be "for a long time". I have looked up the remedy prescribed and it doesn't have any marked skin symptoms but must have been prescribed on her as an individual which is an excellent way to prescribe.

Remedies are so dilute that there is none of the material arsenicum in it so there is nothing to be afraid of there.

Comment

Ricky: Did you actually mean "it certainly should NOT be for a long time?"

Comment

Many thanks for the reply.

I had another query. What is the dilution level one should use in case of arsenic sulf flavum? It seems 1X, and 3X etc are available.Which one is safe to use ?

Thanks again
                      Mishra
                      mishra

Comment

No. I am not selfprescribing. In fact, I know nothing about homeopathic remedies. Thats why I was scared after reading the article.Anyway, I wish to thank you for your valuable suggestion.I think , I will go ahead with the treatment my homeopath has prescribed.
                        Thanks
                        Mishra
                        mishra

Comment

The one that is safe to use is the one your homeopath suggests. I presume that you have one and are not self prescribing.

Yes Charlotte I did mean NOT!!

Comment

Working...
                          X