Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any side effects of Homeopathy medicine !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any side effects of Homeopathy medicine !!!

Hello all,

Actually I want to know that when we take Homeopathy medicines from long time..Then there are chances of side effects of them..Are these medicines harmful for any person in any way..Please suggest me ...I 'm waiting for your reply .......

regards...
    kajal
    Silk Fabrics |Vastu |Acupressure |Dupioni silk

The onl;y side effects are bad and useless Homeopaths \\

Sadly i seem to have been on recieving end of several and now when i truly need help of Homeopathy all i get is the response ...........Surgury is the only answer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do i have a large gallstone !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kajal123 View Post
      Hello all,

Actually I want to know that when we take Homeopathy medicines from long time..Then there are chances of side effects of them..Are these medicines harmful for any person in any way..Please suggest me ...I 'm waiting for your reply .......

regards...
      kajal
      Hello, There is no side-effects but a lot & really lots of effect. If administered haphazardly can cause great discomfort.

Comment

Hello all,

regards...
        kajal
        If there are side effects of drinking plain water (maybe with some sugar added), then there would be side effects in homeopathic remedies...

May I ask, have you read and done research before using a lot of money buying these expensive homeopathic medicines? And if so, has this research been non-conformatory in the sense that you look at neutral sources of information, like meta-analyses or reviews through peer-reviewed journals or websites, such as the Cochrane library? Do not be fooled by testimonials or supposedly scientific 'evidence' on homeopathic or alternative medicine's own website, those are very biased results..

Because all they agree on (and that is a LOT of studies), is that homeopathic remedies are no more than mere water, there is NO substance left in the water.. Also, think about this: putting a leaf or some substance in a glass of water, then diluting it to the thousands (equivalent of diluting it with entire lakes worth of water), the water will not remember the old leaf lying there (and not even touching that water because it has been diluted so many times).. if it would by undiscovered physical or chemical law remember this leaf, why does it not remember all the pollution, urine, sewer etc that has been mixed with the water as well? Because, as you all know, water is a renewable source of energy, it goes in cycles, and it is the same molecules there all the time!

Now, what may seem like an effect from the homeopathic medicine has been found out through scientific experiments (well conducted, blinded, and peer reviewed later in journals) that are NOTHING more than a placeboeffect (I recommend reading about this if you have not already).. I would therefore prefer to buy medicine, "natural" or not, which has been shown to have a real effect in addition to this placebo effect! because, there is only so much placeboeffects alone would do, it cannot cure most illnesses..

So, yeah, don't worry about any serious side effects If there would be, it would only be your on mind causing them through placebo's noxious cousin the 'nocebo'..

Comment

OMG ! I am not aware that tadpoles believe on homeopathic remedies to get such a high observable result, sorry. Ultra high dilution of triiodothyronine modifies ... [Homeopathy. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI .gov !

Comment

Originally posted by drofart View Post
            OMG ! I am not aware that tadpoles believe on homeopathic remedies to get such a high observable result, sorry. Ultra high dilution of triiodothyronine modifies ... [Homeopathy. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI .gov !
            Hm, that is interesting that they found an effect of cell death in a tadpole in vitro.. This is a quote from the paper "We did not
            find a statistically significant difference in macroscopic area
            of the tadpoles’ tail tips between test and control groups (p 224)." In other words, there was no actual difference.. only there was significantly more "cell death" where they had used the homeopathic solution.. Also, what type of control solution did they specifically use? In the two controls, one negative and one positive, it is not mentioned whether they used plain water without sugar, or just water with sugar as many homeopathic potions contain.. what if that was the substance which caused cell death? It seems like this study has been conducted from a view-point of a homeopath.. why could they not test other dilutions as well for example as more active controls.. what if less diluted remedies were more potent?

Homeopathy, having extrordinary claims as: extremely diluted substances (e.g plain water in the end, maybe with some sugar added as well) can cure many illnesses, this calls for extrordinary evidence to back this claim. I do not find this single tad-pole experiment extrordinary evidence to back up the claims of homeopaths.. are there any peer-reviewed meta analysis on this or is this the only well-conducted study which has found such an effect?

Comment

I am not at all here to satisfy any one. About evidence there are practically millions & billions grave cases cured by homeopathy where allopathy only suppress & make it more worse each time with jumping from med. to med. & higher to highest powers & smaller to smallest molecules LOL.... homeopathy is same from 200 yrs, only this fact alone saw what conventional medicine is. & about convincing, in india a survey before 1-2 yrs(i am not sure about the yr) found that 72% people really believe & got & getting results with homeopathy. You know what 70% means, count with calculator. I or any one else should not waste their time to wake up a person who is faking to sleep. BTW maistromad you have something to say LOL........& deny every thing else always. you think You can stop people to come to my clinic coz you don't have sufficient proof under microscope. I have more then 20 MBBS & MD who trust on homeopathy whole heartedly & treat all their family problem only with Homeopathy . Ya also refer cases to homeopathy where they fail & vice-versa Dana Ullman: The Swiss Government's Remarkable Report on Homeopathic Medicine "29 studies in "Upper Respiratory Tract Infections/AllergicReactions," of which 24 studies found a positive result in favor of homeopathy" Peoples have somthing to say each time, who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by drofart View Post
                I am not at all here to satisfy any one. About evidence there are practically millions & billions grave cases cured by homeopathy where allopathy only suppress & make it more worse each time with jumping from med. to med. & higher to highest powers & smaller to smallest molecules LOL.... homeopathy is same from 200 yrs, only this fact alone saw what conventional medicine is. & about convincing, in india a survey before 1-2 yrs(i am not sure about the yr) found that 72% people really believe & got & getting results with homeopathy. You know what 70% means, count with calculator. I or any one else should not waste their time to wake up a person who is faking to sleep. BTW maistromad you have something to say LOL........& deny every thing else always. you think You can stop people to come to my clinic coz you don't have sufficient proof under microscope. I have more then 20 MBBS & MD who trust on homeopathy whole heartedly & treat all their family problem only with Homeopathy . Ya also refer cases to homeopathy where they fail & vice-versa Dana Ullman: The Swiss Government's Remarkable Report on Homeopathic Medicine "29 studies in "Upper Respiratory Tract Infections/AllergicReactions," of which 24 studies found a positive result in favor of homeopathy" Peoples have somthing to say each time, who cares?
                I am just a regular universitystudent, I do not have any personal interest in whether homeopathy or "allopathy" is the best. ALL medicine and substances which claim to cure different illnesses should go through the same thorough scrutiny. Yes, of course much medicine (pills etc) are not good for you, did I ever say different? Of course a lot of medicine has side effects etc, now people should use this with caution! If you believe that a homeopathic remedy will cure your depression, then it might do so, because depression has a strong psychological component (because regular antidepressants have ALSO shown to work no better than a placebo, just as homeopathic remedies)..

However, if you have serious diseases which cannot be cured merely by a placebo effect, then homeopathic remedies will just do harm! I have read countless of cases where people have died just because they used homeopathic and other alternative treatments to cure cancer, when they could have had a higher rate of survival with regular treatment... That is a very serious problem..!

I do understand what 76 % means.. but I am sorry to say that I do not understand what you are trying to say about this? You are probably a very smart person, but I would surely recommend you to read peer-reviewed META-analyses on homeopathy, especially ones conducted by the Cochrane organization (which is NEUTRAL, and they conduct the best scientific studies). Many single studies can find positive or negative results for homeopathy, but you should find out what MANY well-conducted studies have found out together.. there are always flaws with studies, just read what James Randi found when re-conducting a study which originally found homeopathy to work (and it was posted in a very good journal), but then later they found out this study was severely flawed, and found out that homeopathy was just a placebo effect...

Comment

James Randi even offers a lot of money for someone who can prove that homeopathy has an effect no one has managed this so far!

Randi's Challenge to Homeopathy Manufacturers and Retail Pharmacies

And here is Randi explaining homeopathy:

James Randi explains homeopathy - YouTube

Want to see someone drink 50 bottles of homeopathic potions? I have friends who have tried, no overdose.. haha, no effect whatsoever, they don't believe in it, so they would not get placeboeffects either.. but hey, water is good for you! Except this water is very expensive..

Comment

Hello all,
                    . . . Are these medicines harmful for any person in any way? . . .
                    Sir, experts here have already answered this question many times, me somewhat recently for the upteenth time. The short of it is goes something like this. There certainly are adverse effects from continual doses of these drugs because they will invariably act as poisons due to the organism being unable to respond otherwise to the same potency delivered more than once irregardless of it being a person's indicated remedy. Hahnemann explained this very well in the ORGANON OF MEDICINE when he discussed the Law of the Single Dose.

You're from India and therefore are subjected to hundreds of thousands of pseudo and quasi homeopaths. It is a common statement from these novices that our drugs could not hurt someone because of their doses, but the Law of Similars, which they supposedly abide by and apply (both of which are lies), says exactly the opposite of that foolish claim. I refuse to further explain this after so many times before, so please read up on it in our archives.

As for maistromad, just ignore those kinds of people because they constantly prove they are not scientists. Any real scientist would test anything before making any pronouncement, but these allopathic advocates never do that -- not once in over 222 years! Article 141 of the ORGANON speaks eloquently about the health-providing benefits of homeopathic self-provings, which you're actually talking about, but none of the people like maistromad have ever engaged in even one such actual test of homeopathy. All they know is theory, none of which is even remotely correct. Who cares? Moreover, he is totally incapable of making a single accurate statement about medicine. Ignore allopaths, and instead read and re-read Hahnemann's LESSER WRITINGS and the ORGANON OF MEDICINE, preferably the Kunzli et al. translation from The Hahnemann Foundation.

God bless!
                    Albert, also Hahnemannian444B
                    www.GiggleBoggleJabbleGooby.com/HaHa and www.Google+.com/AlbertHahnemannian.com and www.Tumblr.com.AlbertHahnemannian.com and
                    http://www.cityevents.tv/Cetah444

Comment

Well what are you considering a long time, 3 weeks, 3 months? What homeopathic products are you referring to? It really depends on what you are using and how. Our products are developed to prevent illness, find the underlying cause to cure it, or maintain good health with continous use in some instances.

The need to use the product really varies between individuals. One remedy may work within 3 weeks for someone while another person may say it took 6 weeks. It depends on the different make up and variables thats in each individuals body. Maybe the one that took 3 weeks to work, that person practices a healthy diet and drinks plenty of water, etc whereas the person that needed an additional 3 more weeks for the remedy to work had alot of free radicals and toxins in the body whereas the remedy had to work that much harder thus causing the 3 extra weeks before it took effect.

I haven't personally experienced any side effects from long term use of herbal remedies. Is there anything particular or more specific that you needed to know about and it's affects of long term use or just in general?
                      Virtual Starr: Your Natural Health Headquarters

Comment

The GVs

Originally posted by Virtual Starr View Post
                        Well, what are you considering a long time? Three weeks, three months? What homeopathic products are you referring to? [Good question] It really depends on what you are using and how. Our products are developed to prevent illness, find the underlying cause to cure it or maintain good health with continuous use in some instances. [Just strike the last clause and adjust the sentence to end: “. . . illness and find the underlying cause to cure it and maintain good health.” I tell you why below.]

The need to use the product really varies between individuals. One remedy may work within three weeks for someone while another person may say it took six weeks. It depends on the different [constitutional] make up and variables that’s in each individual’s body. Maybe the one that took three weeks to work, that person practices a healthy diet and drinks plenty of water, etc., whereas the person that needed an additional three weeks for the remedy to work had a lot of free radicals and toxins in the body whereas [whereby] the remedy had to work that much harder, thus causing the three extra weeks before it took effect. [Close]

I haven't personally experienced any side effects from long-term use of [potentized] herbal remedies. Is there anything particular or more specific that you needed to know about and it's affects of long-term use or just in general?
                        That's kind of an interesting response from yet another person clearly also well on their way to Hahnemannian status. I’m sure the 19th-century Hahnemannians would envy us today with so many advanced students and prescribers who also devotionally adore this magnificent thing to do with one‘s life. This is the actual Golden Age of Homeopathy, folks. Somebody tell me the measures of it. There are a lot of them. I’m curious who knows.

Virtual Starr is clearly a GV, meaning a follower of George Vithoulkas and his crowd (GVs). It’s pretty much all that’s available to students of homeopathy today, so keep that in mind while I react to this response.

It’s rather important that we can also tell who among them have bothered to study Hahnemann and subsequent Hahnemannians, and that’s always good because it’s been kind of rare over the last 222 years we’ve had this true Science of Medicine that’s been called by three previous names and then was named homeopathy by Samuel Hahnemann because the word clearly demarcated this medical system and what he discovered constituting it from all things allopathic.

Personal note to you: Study THE LESSER WRITINGS, and get a copy of the Kunzli et al. translation of the ORGANON. When you study the former work, expand that pitiful index. That will unlock lots you will otherwise miss because putting cross-references in the margins of books gets you into the Mind of the author. Hahnemann had an advanced Mind and Soul, so that’s going to be productive for you. Cross reference the two works when you’re comfortable with what he had to say in all of those lesser writings, and read both things until you understand what he said. As for THE CHRONIC DISEASES, I’ll get around to explaining the common errors about that theory, but read those introductory pages in the meantime. It will take a while, but it’s clear you’ve begun.

Being a GV is both good and bad, for they're at least on their way to thinking homeopathically in the full sense of the word, but it's bad because they've accepted a lot of half-truths and lies from the GVs because they like what the GVs have to say. They should instead study what Hahnemann and Hahnemannians have to say about everything, and they'd then find a bunch of errors permeating those papers and books from their oh-holy leaders, and they'd never again buy any book from those people -- certainly none of their repertories because none of those authors are in the slightest bit qualified to publish one. In general, the GVs say lots of things, and their students accept them without having considered what Hahnemann said about the subjects.

Continuous use of our drugs never occurs, so that's a mistake. As for saying "it depends on the different makeup" of each individual, that answer comes from acquiescence to what's called "constitutional theory" in high-potency pseudo homeopathy, all GVs being high-potency pseudo homeopaths; however, it's wrong, too.

It's a lot more simple than that. There's a high calculus for what's called one's indicated remedy. The more precise name for that is a person's simillimum ("thing most similar"). The simillimum will produce an almost instantaneous result of mental freedom, and recipients of that true remedy for them would sooner knaw off their own arm than antidote those prescriptions because it's quite unimaginable to conceive of mental freedom in a society that indoctrinates us with endless half-truths and lies all of our lives, and we're certainly not born with that due to nobody alive being really healthy.

Christ said, "You will know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free!" Nobody in any position of power has the slightest idea of what that is in any subject, so they pass along those half-truths and lies as their best guesses at it. With such leaders, God help us!

We thereby become wired with piles of conditioned-reflex brain reactions we accept as knowledge even though the people who tell us such stuff constantly also tell us they've discovered something new that changes all of that. Hunh, what do you know about that? It was true, and now it’s not. Get a clue, Jethro!

A circumspect person will thus suspect everything they are taught is true and have been taught to be true is really nothing more than a gigantic and quite-overwhelming body of half-truths and lies because it always turns out that way the longer you investigate anything held to be true today. Restated, one plus one equals two, but they have the central, primary, big things totally wrong in every subject, and that endlessly skews all of their resultant conclusions to nothing more than half-truths and lies.

It doesn’t speak well of humanity today that so few people engage in that very difficult reformation of personally entrenched views until they fit the facts, does it? Why, then, is it a surprise that our societies produce nothing but endless crime, corruption, tyranny and social injustices of all kinds? Lacking the high idealism of class-A thinkers, most people simply don’t notice any of it, so our societies are in a continual state of chaos. Who is surprised?

The real necessity of recognizing Truth is clear and independent thought, which only class-A thinkers (less than 1% of incarnant humanity for thousands of years) have. Homeopathy provides that clear and independent thought with the simillimum. That’s kind of important, isn’t it?

The only reason "ordinary folk" (Hippocrates' expression for class-C thinkers, or simply the masses = 90% of incarnant humanity for millennia) and their equally mindless leaders (class-B thinkers = 9%) fail to recognize Truth when they encounter it after their simillimum is because they're very poorly educated due the innate servility of patriarchal/Apollonian societies. "Teacha tole me" rules such Minds, but that only leads to self-enslavement to a bunch of half-truths and lies. Hence, our cured patients finally begin a long journey of discovering Truth.

Unfortunately, most people don't care to do that because something is clearly lacking in their character -- the only thing we bring into a new lifetime. They don't feel a need to be able to defend what they think, say and do; they don't see the need for a circumspect and defensible personal philosophy; they don't grow up wanting human perfection or even conceiving it's possible even though Christ said it's our destiny, as did every other legitimate oh-holy guy. Consequently, those people usually redevelop their disease state because their negative thought patterns stay the same, and that mental power again distorts their etheric energy pattern. They thus come back to us, usually long before we‘d discharged them as fully cured because these societies produce nothing but ignorance, servility, complacence, selfishness, brainwashing and brain damage (the latter by premature cutting of their umbilical cords by the god-damned mongrels called allopath) as birthrights. Put simply, the truths of existence are not commonly a birthright today, and that’s just endlessly tragic, as can clearly be seen virtually everywhere in everyone. God, help us!

It takes a long time to replace one's adopted falsehoods with the Truth, and only the individual can do that for themselves. In fact, it takes the average person decades because one has to reexamine everything they've accepted as true. Replacing those neural pathways so that everything fits the facts both empirically and logically is no easy task, but people who haven't been cured to homeopathic standards are simply incapable of doing it because they lack the clear and independent thought necessary for it.

Any real homeopath can readily spot these push buttons in a person due to how they react to words. Those are conditioned-reflex brain reactions. "I say ball, and you envision it" (Pavlov). What kind of ball, though? What color? How big? What kind of history does it have? “I carried that ball with me as a child off the Titanic!“ “Ball” therefore doesn’t mean very much, right? There are thousands of such questions about everything.

So, a person with mental freedom (clear and independent thought) will necessarily reexamine everything they believe and call facts. What's found in our libraries is all shabby, so you just get used to it and realize that academic degrees mean absolutely nothing and, even worse, are responsible for the wretches whom ignorant and evil people put into positions of power because they‘ve all acquiesced to "teacha tole me." It's pitiful and pathetic, but that's the nature of this horribly backward and warped world civilization at the tail end of the Dark Ages, and you just get used to it.

A drug that instead is only close to one's indicated remedy will initiate curative reactions but never even remotely close to what their simillimum will produce because the Law of Similars is a product of an amazing fact of the universe: Nature will not allow two similar diseases in the same organism. Consequently, something only close to it will not produce a similar artificial disease (and, mind you, these only last for a nanosecond) and will thus not act as an actual remedy.

The GVs are universally confused about this stuff, and this is an important fact they don't have a clue about because, as mere followers, they're all infused with that "teacha tole me" stuff and will thus often say, "Oh, George Vithoulkas says . . ." We go: "Oh yeah? What does Hahnemann say? Better, get away from me!"

Nineteenth-century Hahnemannians often called those partially indicated remedies a person's "simile." They necessitate other drugs, usually at least two more. Adolph Lippe brilliantly explained those cures as "zigzagging cases to cure." It came up in a discussion with Constantine Hering about a particularly difficult case neither man could crack alone. The woman in question needed Apis, an infusion of honey bee homeopathically dynamized. Hering's son-in-law and assistant, Calvin Kneer, was in attendance in that case consultation between the two men and had the reflective Mind to wonder what we did before we had Apis as a remedy, so he asked. Hering deferred to Lippe to answer it because Hering knew that his student had a certain flare for such questions. It was a brilliant answer typical of the master homeopath he was.

This fact is important because it instantly collapses the agreed-upon but idiotic notion of the GVs they call miasmatic layers. No, there are no miasmatic layers, guys. It's all a matter of finding the right drug, the indicated remedy, the simillimum from the beginning, for you're otherwise forced to then zigzag the case to cure. That takes longer, never produces the wonderful effects of mental freedom rather instantly, and it is inherently flawed because there's no guarantee one can find the other medicines that will zigzag a case to cure. Hence, we harp on this.

As for so-called “constitutional theory” from high-potency pseudo homeopaths (HPHs), they excuse their failures to find one’s indicated remedy with such hogwash. Here, one can readily identify HPHs because they refer to so-called “remedy essences.” They actually use those as the basis for their prescriptions, too. Is there anything from Hahnemann or any subsequent Hahnemannian justifying that? No. Is homeopathy fully compromised by such notions? Yes.

We find the indicated remedy in one and only one sure way: A person’s uncommon/characteristic (strange, rare and peculiar) symptoms. There is no shortcut, and there’s nothing about the Law of Similars in remedy essences. There are certainly valid observations about our drugs inside these remedy essences, but they do not constitute a rationale for homeopathicity. At most, they can only confirm a remedy diagnosis -- period! We wish we could drill holes into the heads of the GVs and slam that fact into them. “But George Vithoulkas says . . .” “Get away from me!” “Albert, you’re not being fair.” “Oh, yeah? Go drool at the feet of the GVs until you figure out you’re lost. Read Hahnemann and his if you want to cut short the inevitable, but get away from me until then, okay?” Our dialogue with them goes something like that, but it gets really old. “George Vithoulkas says . . .” “Teacha tole me.” What’s the difference?

As for the poisons put into us by god-damned industrial chemists with the full sanctioning of god-damned allopaths, they don’t appreciably affect a medicine active on the Etheric Plane of existence, which most of our potencies in clinical use attain. Quite the contrary, the deleterious effects of free radicals are products of long-term poisoning compromising our immune system. It simply gets overwhelmed just like it does with the continual use of god-damned allopathic drugs/poisons. Who is surprised?

When we throw their simillimum into someone, that sets right their etheric energy pattern on the Etheric Plane of existence, which governs the entire physical body of man and beast. Put simply, we increase their physical health, so their immune system kicks back in and does what it‘s been incapable of doing in a state of less-than-optimal health. It‘s no more complicated than that.

Finally, I emphasize that the girl (my presumption) and, in fact, all GVs get high praises from us for pursuing this noble profession. Allopaths aren’t doing it in either spectrum; i.e., neither those who’re self-enslaved to the falsehoods of modern medicine nor those who’re equally self-enslaved to the similar falsehoods of the so-called “alternative therapies” are pursuing homeopathy. Certainly, low-potency pseudo homeopaths are simply god-damned allopaths who use our wonderful drugs in allopathic ways. God, help us! Who else is left in this analysis? The general public isn’t pursing homeopathy, and nobody in the god-damned seats of government or the god-damned seats of industry or the commercial sector in general is pursing homeopathy. Again, who’s left? The GVs.

God bless!
                        www.GiggleBoggleJabbleGooby.com/HaHa and www.Google+.com/AlbertHahnemannian.com and www.Tumblr.com.AlbertHahnemannian.com and

Comment

First I just want to say I was replying to kajal123. Secondly please ask me what I follow before you openly wrongly assume then go on in a message that is forever on a WRONG assumption. I read it and I mean thanks for sharing I guess but it's hard for to me take any of it in since you assumed about me and was wrong so not sure how to take the rest. It appears you have other intentions outside of answering or trying to help kajal123 with his question so good luck with that. I would only hope to anyone else that what was REALLY obvious is that I answered Kajl123's question from my own experience and how others do with remedies. Anything outside of his question on this thread is beyond me.

Kajal123 I do apologize if your question has not been answered for you. I only shared with you my own personal experience from my own knowledge which you can read all about me on my about us page where I don't have or hold any claims from any particular group or status other than being a very passionate advocate for natural health due to my own personal experiences. Just to let you know I took the time out to respond to your question since I had some knowledge on it from my own experience and felt as though you may be able to benefit from hearing my experience with long term use. I hope others are able to share their experiences with you as well so that you may come to your own understanding or view on the matter. It wasn't to debate or prove anything. I'm pretty secure with who I am and how I view Natural Health. May you have good health naturally as nature intended and benefit from it well no matter what so called "status" you are. Never even viewed natural health as a status and I plan on keeping it that way.

Comment

The GVs and naturopathy

Okay, I then get to point out that the GVs are so lost that they even say things and hold things in common with mere Empiricist allopaths. That's because personalities attracted to both groups are right-brain dominant and thus given to a matriarchal attitude and Dionysian worldview with all of their many synonyms. The philosophical triangles describing such personality types are skewed to hyper-idealism with no semblance of sciento-philosophic balance and the side of such triangles representing mentality being necessarily flawed (i.e., squiggly lines and short) due to embracing lots of half-truths and lies. Such are the GVs and their allopathic kind.

So, she did actually mean that she's never seen side effects from phytotherapy ("plant therapy"), otherwise known as botanical medicine, naturopathy, herbal remedies, etc. That's quite impossible, so that makes her a very poor observer and quite dangerous. Such are the GVs, too.

Incidentally, one will occasionally hear a GV or previous high-potency pseudo homeopath make that same exact statement to differentiate the poisonous effects of potentized botanicals from potentized animal toxins and mineral poisons. They're somehow suggesting they can measure the violence of their effects even though that's impossible with etheric substance found in homeopathically potentized drugs. It's nonetheless no more true than when allopaths say it. Of course, we can readily surmise the allopathic sources of such statements, can't we?

Furthermore, when she refers to "our products," she would appear to mean all so-called "natural remedies." That's also quite impossible because drugs are poisons by definition, but people who exude lots of conditioned-reflex brain reactions in their use of cliches, platitudes and slogans only show themselves having been hypnotized because they know very little about how their own brains work and thus fail to recognize the modus operandi ("mode of operation") of people who've indoctrinated/brainwashed them with those phrases. These people invariably cannot defend what they think, say and do and get hostile when asked to do so. They're incapable of it because they're unaware of how they came to their conclusions, and when they examine their own logic, they find it doesn't follow causal logic and is flawed. That's when they strike out at the person asking them to reexamine them. It very predictably happens with all zealots, fanatics, etc.

"Finding the underlying cause" is another of those cliches, platitudes and slogans everyone in Empiricist allopathy and high-potency pseudo homeopathy use. If we were to challenge her to explain that, you'd hear jibberish about the viz naturix or so-called "healing power of nature." That's because Empiricist allopathy has no real theoretical structure. It's furthermore wholly contrary to the homeopathic definition of chronic diseases: Diseases with no tendency to recovery that always end in death unless cured. Restated, if the healing power of nature existed, chronic diseases would not exist. That should be obvious, but the brainwashed miss the obvious due to conditional reactions. “Teacha tole me.”

Yet another example is where she continues that thought and says, ". . . [find the underlying cause] to cure it." No such thing is either possible or desirable to cure. She's unwittingly invoking the god-damned Doctrine of the Proximate Cause famous to all things allopathic. She has clearly never understood its insoluble flaws or even heard of the rationale underlying the Law of Similars. While it would appear on the surface that we have something in common with Empiricist allopaths, they have absolutely no conception of the vital force and certainly not of the etheric energy pattern because the so-called “alternative therapies” are infantile in the extreme. That's why any psychiatrist or learned psychologist constantly observes manifestations of brainwashing in such people and their victims. We notice, too.

"Maintaining good health" is also beyond her ken, for drugs can never be continuously given toward that end. That's also just purely allopathic with 80,000 errors immediately surrounding it and 80 gazillion quickly following all of them.

If we ask her to explain what she meant by "the different make up and variables that's in each individual's body," more of that stuff would come out. At least the GVs and high-potency pseudo homeopaths in general have a developed theory giving the notion some substance. Empiricist allopaths don't.

As I pointed out in posting #12, you can further see that she doesn't know what she's talking about when she speaks about "free radicals and toxins in the body" interfering with remedial effects. If there's one thing that's done yoman's service to all things involved in Empiricist allopathy, it's their insistence that toxins and blockages are responsible for all diseases. They thus give people medicinal plants that supposedly cleanse the blood, kidneys, liver and bowel as well as cleansing poisons out of the epithelial cells of our respiratory system and even our musculature.

That is to say, while there's no doubt that each of us harbors an average of 150 free radicals in our fat cells and musculature thanks to allopaths and industrial chemists, there's (1) no evidence that sudophorics (sp?) and like allopathic classes of drugs accomplish that cleansing; (2) there's no need for them given what we already know about antioxidant enzymes and deficiencies of them; and (3) it's not desirable for physicians to do such inherently allopathic things, anyway. In fact, this kind of medicinal practice has historically been called “heroic” medicine.

Only allopathic physicians engage in heroic practices. It essentially means doctors acting like knights to attack invaders and doing other deadly things in the name of medicine. God, help us! Ignoring how childish and philosophically unsophisticated that is, that's not how Nature cures. Since Virtual Starr wants to pretend she knows what that means, let's show that she also doesn't.

It's incredibly obvious and easily verified by anyone that Nature/God simply doesn't like and therefore doesn't allow two similar diseases in the same organism. That's how you cure, period. I don't know anything about agra-homeopathy, but I do know it works in animals and people. Put simply:

1. Medicines act as artificial disease agents;
                            2. When homeopathically potentized/dynamized, they furthermore act for only a nanosecond as etheric medicines active on the Etheric Plane of existence coincident in our bodies in the very same space; and
                            3. Nature doesn't allow two similar diseases in the same organism, remembering that this universal constant or axiomatic truth requires accurate descriptions of diseases, which allopaths never have and never will get correct because they require unambiguous remedy diagnoses (diagnosis being Greek for “to thoroughly know” something).

Thus, a single medicine that's capable of producing in the healthy similar symptoms to those of a sick person (and thus, a single-similar medicine, or a person's simillimum – “thing most similar”) will magically transform (“transmutate” in the language of the spagyric physicians and other alchemists) into an actual remedy and allow the organism to heal itself; and it does this by being an extremely similar etheric energy pattern to that of the patient. That is a more precise description of how you cure, and any high-potency self-proving of any homeopathic drug (prufung being German for “test or trial”) will make this clear to anyone because extended provings provide the homeopathic prover with insights into the thought patterns, primary attitude and worldview of the people who need that substance as a remedy as well as producing a plethera of its pathogenic symptoms.

When you extend that personal knowledge gotten from many provings, you get insights like the following:

1. We could have prevented WWII and the Holocaust because Hitler simply needed Anacardium orientale, as did Michael Jackson;
                            2. We could have prevented the maniac named President George W. Bush from doing his monstrous evils because he simply needs Veratrum album, patients who at the height of their insanity are the street-corner preachers who shout Hell and damnation at passersby;
                            3. We could have prevented the lecherous fool named President Bill Clinton from doing his evils because he simply needs Lycopodium, those people being akin to used-car salesmen who make a living selling hokum to fools;
                            4. The national embarrassment of President Clinton's Impeachment proceedings could have been prevented because his primary antagonist in that investigation was Judge Kenneth Starr, a super-dangerous mongrel who simply needed Kali carbonicum;
                            5. We could have prevented the indignant tyrant named President Ronald Reagan from doing his evils because he simply needed Stramonium; and in general,
                            6. We could prevent many suicides, divorces, acts of violence, tyranny, crime and whatnot with our knowledge of the other homeopathic remedies.

Of course, this hawking on getting rid of poisons by Empiricist allopaths harkens back to the same insane logic and barbarism of Humoural Theory from ancient Greek Rationalist allopaths; i.e., basically, they argued that there's too much or too little of one of the four humours/liquids of the body. Hence, Rationalist allopaths bled people and calomelized/mercurialized them to death from at least 700 B.C. (the farthest back we can trace allopathic history due to the insane Monophysites) to the mid-1890s. God, help us! Of course, nobody in Empiricist allopathy, today called the “alternative therapies” even though that's a total falsehood and delusion they share among themselves (just as “modern medicine” is also an utter lie), seem to notice those connections, probably because they universally don't seem to know anything important about the history of medicine. That's dangerous for obvious reasons of repeating the same mistakes of the past.

Toxins come up from advocates of herbal medicine, and blockages come up from them as well as in their justifications for acupuncture. [Footnote]

[Footnote: These people know nothing about the mechanism of action of acupuncture and will invariably parrot nonsense they've simply adopted. For instance, “It stimulates the nervous system.” Ignoring the idiocy of that notion given the fact that there's no such thing as universal nerve pathways uniform to a species, we suggest that advocates of that hokum get dental surgery without anesthesia. Ouch!]

Nonetheless, hawkers of herbal concoctions passionately shout, "Folks, you've got to get rid of those pesky poisons in your body!" I'm not Jethro Bodine, Bubba, so no thanks.

The precision of homeopathic descriptions of disease states is so beyond the common conception of them from allopathic thought as to compare with the difference between winged flight and UFOs. It's also why we are given to call homeopathy 25th-century medicine, for it continues to appear that it will take humanity that long to catch up to us and the obvious about medicine. That it's also ancient through its three previous forms is likewise important because the truths of existence were our birthright through 200-300 lifetimes in the first- and second-ranking civilizations of this planet, so a powerful phenomenon and axiomatic truth kicks in whenever people encounter the truths of medicine intrinsic of homeopathy; namely, “Man knows Truth when he hears it.” The only reason many people ignore those Egoic reactions is because their brains are fixated with opinions and supposed facts they've largely just misinterpreted.

Mind you, these concoctions she's implicitly advocating from phytotherapy invariably violate the Law of the Single Remedy as herbal combinations. Polypharmacy is absolutely forbidden in homeotherapeutics, but allopaths engage in it as a rule and always have. Since we simply cannot know their effects as combinations unless homeopathically proved, and this girl is further hawking chemical drugs, beware, folks.

First[,] I just want to say I was replying to kajal123. Secondly[,] please ask me what I follow before you openly wrongly assume [and] then go on in a message that is forever on a WRONG assumption.
                            Do you think my wrong assumption has anything to do with the name of this discussion forum? Do you see anything in that title linking homeopathy with god-damned allopathy? I think not. I want you to shout to the world in this discussion why you believe homeopathy is part of the alternative therapies. Just say it, dear. I know what those false assumptions/premises you've adopted are, but I want other people to hear this stuff from your own mouth.

I read it[,] and I mean thanks for sharing[,] I guess[,] but it's hard for to me take any of it in since [what] you assumed about me and was wrong[,] so [I'm] not sure how to take the rest. It appears you have other intentions outside of answering or trying to help kajal123 with his question . . .
                            Dear, the motives of Hahnemannians were first well stated in the charters for:

1. The Allentown Academy (1836), the first homeopathic medical school in the world, from which Adolph Lippe graduated under both Wm. Wesselhoeft, the elder, and Constantine Hering -- two master homeopaths;

2. The American Institute of Homeopathy (AIH, founded in 1844), the first national medical society in the U.S., remembering that the American Medical Association (AMA) was founded three years later with the specific intent to attack the AIH and advocated bloodletting and calomelization in all cases for the first 50 years of their journal (JAMA); and

3. The International Hahnemannian Association (IHA, founded in 1880), which American Hahnemannians and a few HPHs founded after surrendering the IHA to mongrel low-potency pseudo homeopaths.

Among the many elements of those charters is the requirement of members to protect homeopathy from adulteration, corruptions and destruction by pseudo homeopaths and allopaths. Exactly what "intentions" do you suggest I have?

Incidentally, given the universal tendency of Empiricist allopaths and the GVs to engage in presumptuous psychobabble (in scientific terms called sophistry, or “specious logic”) due to (1) how their brains are mis-wired with fewer neural pathways across their corpus collasum from left to right than from right to left and (2) due to the number of them being typically miniscule compared to people who've already settled such brain-polarization issues by attaining sciento-philosophic balance, that's what I expect. Such people typically don't know what to defend because they lack right discrimination from all of the half-truths and lies they've accepted from their teachers and authorities, so they never do it because they're simply incapable of defending Truth. Authors of arcane works call such political liberals “Creation's most dangerous fool” while calling political conservatives “men of war.” Which one's worse? They're actually both equally dangerous because the same social chaos precipitates from their innate mistakes. Opting for one or the other of the two major worldviews and primary attitudes is easily the biggest mistake of incarnant humanity for thousands of years, and it invariably shows such people to be mere followers -- even their leaders!

There are no followers in legitimate homeopathy because people don't need leaders when they actually know some major body of truths like found in homeopathy. You're not going to find those in botanical medicine because allopathic medicine has all of the major subjects of medicine totally wrong, and that's simply the nature of the truths of existence specific to medicine.

. . . [,] so good luck with that. I would only hope to anyone else that what was REALLY obvious is that I answered Kajl123's question from my own experience and how others do with remedies. Anything outside of his question on this thread is beyond me.
                            By “remedies,” I gather you include herbal concoctions, all of which are poisons that cannot be made safe. And I gather you also dump over-the-counter homeopathics (one of the ways we refer to our medicines) in with that experience. Dear, this forum is not for novice homeopaths.

Rather, if it is for novices, they're either formal or learned students of homeopathy who know what they're talking about but are simply confused. It most certainly is not meant for mere dabblers in homeotherapeutics who believe it can be used in conjunction with naturopathy or any other form of allopathic medicine, for every legitimate student of homeopathy knows that's ridiculously impossible. You don't yet know that, do you? How many thousands of such questions do you think I could ask you that similarly demonstrate you're merely dabbling in homeotherapeutics? Don't do that, dear, for that usage of our drugs in allopathic ways is extremely dangerous and wholly unwarranted given how much we know about their proper usage.

. . . May you have good health naturally as nature intended and benefit from it well no matter what so called "status" you are. Never even viewed natural health as a status and I plan on keeping it that way.
                            BTW, "health as nature intended" is another one of those mindless cliches, platitudes and slogans Empiricist allopaths repeat from having been hypnotized and thus brainwashed by their leaders. Define Nature, dear. Specifically, where do nonphysical particles fit into your model of the universe? What is the nature of existence and the nature of the universe? What's the nature of health? What's the nature of disease? What's the nature of therapeutics?

Finally, what's meant by the last sentence? Show me some more push buttons in you if you insist, but do please hurry along to the study of Hahnemann's writings if you're going to insist upon using our drugs.

God bless!

Comment

This thread is very humbling. I can only reflect on myself. I am grateful that I try to help and respect others in a caring, concerned, positive way. I am sincerely relieved to understand that everyone is very different and that there is no valid way for me to comment on that individual's experience because it is just that, theirs. I didn't realize how fortunate I am to know how to communicate without being disrespectful or insult others just to try to get my own points across since this is just natural for me. That makes me grateful for my upbringing.

I appreciate this forum and John for being so kind to create a place for people who all have some sort of interest about health no matter their angle. Being different is what makes us unique so we can benefit from one another. I am here to share what I know and to learn from others who are positively passionate about health. For all others, there is a neat page found here that we all can take and learn from: http://www.otherhealth.com/general-a...etiquette.html and for some individuals with a more aggressive approach there's always this page: http://www.stopcyberbullying.org/ Have a great day and Shout out to Otherhealth.com for doing a great job!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X