Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any side effects of Homeopathy medicine !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right, so just ignore it. How can I care? Hold to your views as long as you need to, but do remember that what you call disrespect corrupts the Golden Rule because correct application of it precludes us from allowing others to hold views and take actions we know will be ultimately destructive. It doesn't say anything about live and let live, so I have no idea why so many people believe it does.

You're thinking allopathically. It can't be defended, so you are advised to reexamine your views and actions.

More importantly, it is just such thinking that leads one to real homeopathy because only it fulfills those deep needs of the Soul. Take your time, but I guarantee that you're not going to be satisfied with allopathic medicine in even the so-called "natural therapies." It doesn't work, and homeopathy is no part of it. We'll need something like 50 million Hahnemannians to correctly deal with the next Great Plague, so hurry along.

God bless!
    Albert, also Hahnemannian444B
    www.GiggleBoggleJabbleGooby.com/HaHa and www.Google+.com/AlbertHahnemannian.com and www.Tumblr.com.AlbertHahnemannian.com and
    http://www.cityevents.tv/Cetah444

Comment

No, homeopathy medicines have no serious side effects for the health as compare to allopathic medicines.
      You need not to afraid about use of homeopathic medicines. I will say you should use homeopathic medicines for all of your diseases.
      Maitland Fitness Program

Comment

Originally posted by Carver View Post
        No, homeopathy medicines have no serious side effects for the health as compare to allopathic medicines.
        You need not to afraid about use of homeopathic medicines. I will say you should use homeopathic medicines for all of your diseases.
        Wanna bet? Please gain some experience before you parrot what your teachers and favored authors foolishly say. Read this, sir: http://www.otherhealth.com/homeopath...cult-case.html.

When we examine what the Law of Similars says, how can our medicines help but be deleterious if poorly chosen? So, that's refutation of your stance both from empirical evidence and a logical statement of truth. Wanna try that again?

God bless!
        www.GiggleBoggleJabbleGooby.com/HaHa and www.Google+.com/AlbertHahnemannian.com and www.Tumblr.com.AlbertHahnemannian.com and

Comment

I don't think there's any side effect of homeopathy medicines. They are completely safe. Though its healing process is bit slow but they completely treat your problem without any side harms.
          Best Astrologer In Delhi | Vastu | Astrology Videos | Acupressure Videos | Astrologer in Delhi

Comment

Wrongo! Try to defend that statement. I am all ears.

Let us start with the Law of Similars:

--- Drugs cure what they produce.

--- Any substance able to produce symptoms in the healthy will cure them in the sick.

You can say it a thousand ways because it's an axiomatic Truth based on the fact that Nature will not allow two similar diseases in the same organism. Tell me it's not true.

And, this is very important: Mind you, that usage of the word disease has absolutely nothing, nada, squat to do with the insane allopathic definitions of their 5000-plus incurable diseases by those self-admitted quacks and mass murderers; and the reason for that was best first stated several times by Christian Fredrick Samuel Hahnemann in THE LESSER WRITINGS as follows: "Diseases are infinite in number and will never be seen exactly the same way again."

Now, speak, I am all ears. Tell us all you know, but most especially explain that indefensible statement in direct contradiction to the very core of homeopathy.

God bless!

Comment

Well I still not heard of it but I can definitely say that it gives a result for sure. It takes time but it is good than allopathic medicine.
              Best Schools in Mumbai

Comment

Originally posted by myankle View Post
                The onl;y side effects are bad and useless Homeopaths \\

Sadly i seem to have been on recieving end of several and now when i truly need help of Homeopathy all i get is the response ...........Surgury is the only answer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do i have a large gallstone !!!!!!!!!!

The same situation i faced in 1999 only.I suffered from severe stomach pain and when i consulted one Gynecologist she told me that laporoscopy is the only solution for it and in 2000 i got operated .For 1 year everything went fine and again i felt the same pain.
                I chose homeopathy medicines and had it for 1-2 years ,all went in vein.

For me homeopathy has no side effects as well as effects.

In 2004 i was operated again and from than i am fine till now..
                Touchwood.
                Get some beauty bar suggestion here.

Comment

Originally posted by rahul_veneton View Post
                  . . . I chose homeopathy medicines and had it for 1-2 years ,all went in vein [vain].

For me[,] homeopathy has no side effects as well as effects.

In 2004[,] i was operated [on] again[,] and from than i am fine till ['til] now..
                  Touchwood.
                  Too bad for you, but it is a fatal mistake for you to blame homeopathy for the failures of incompetent prescribers of it to find your indicated remedy. Furthermore, if you or anyone else believes that people whom existing homeopathic organizations certify as competent are indeed qualified or even actual Hahnemannian/classical homeopaths just because they claim it even though they constantly prove it's a fallow claim, you're making yet another fatal mistake, for none of the schools teach legitimate, real, pure, true, classical, Hahnemannian homeopathy and do nothing but turn out hundreds of people who constantly prove this.

These fatal errors will mount up, especially under continual allopathic suppressions/disruptions of your natural symptoms and with the horrible addition of additional iatrogenic symptoms from long-term poisonings with allopathic drugs -- something inevitable the more you cater to those quacks -- further complicating your natural diseases along with those dynamic suppressions of it via the knife and ray gun.

Several Hahnemannians contributing to this forum over a very long period of time have exhaustively explained these and virtually every other important issue of homeopathy and homeotherapeutics and of medicine in general, so the best we can offer is to seek Truth because it alone will set you free just as Christ said.

Good luck, and God bless!

Comment

No, homeopathy medicines have no serious side effects for the health as compare to allopathic medicines. They are completely safe.
                    Best Schools in Mumbai

Comment

I haven't really experienced any side affects but then again, I've just started using natural remedies.
                      The Ultimate Guide To Living Healthy And Fit

Comment

Using homeopathy still causes some side effects. http://www.livestrong.com/article/52...thic-remedies/
                        When I try to use this method to treat my croup, I got them
                        Croup is common in children and infants. But, it can be treated well if detected soon. Here are top home remedies for croup that are safe for your children...

Comment

In relation to the original question as to whether Homeopathic Medicines has any, what we know commonly as true side effects ( as that of conventional medicine), the answer is simply "NO. If one gets a reaction after taking a Remedy, that reavtion is simply not what we commonly know as a side effect. The reaction can mean several things. It could be an aggravation of the original symptoms, or it could be a proving of the homeopathic substance, or totally new symptoms suggesting a totally different remedy, or an old symptom from many weeks or even years ago from a previous condition. One may even get no reaction at all
                          These reactions sll mean different things and one should consult a professionally qualified Homeopathic Practitioner whom will be able to explain what any such reaction means
                          Hope this answer clears up any misunderstanding about the question of side effects from Homeopathy.

Comment

Codeine is an addictive opiate painkiller that is derived from morphine. Which is why you need to know about every possible Serenity codeine withdrawal symptoms before you start the medication.

Serenity cannabis withdrawal | Serenity codeine withdrawal

Comment

Working...
                            X