Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahnemannian444
    replied
    I approve. While that journal is not an especially important one, it does have gems, and it's a great sin that a very tiny amount of our journal literature is available online given that most of the real masterworks in homeopathy are in our journals, especially the old ones. In fact, a gigantic amount of our old literature still sits fallow in German. We can't yet correct that because the only people qualified to do those translations are Hahnemannians who're expert at both Hahnemann's period of German and modern English, but those guys are busy with far more important things like correcting the homeopathic materia medica and repertory once and for all. We'll thus have to wait for that stuff.

I repeat: I approve. In Auzzie speak, guud ahn ya, mayte!

Leave a comment:

• Hahnemannian444
    replied
    Good! It's a tragedy that our old journal literature is not accessible online. While I don't particularly like that journal, it belongs in our libraries.

In Auzzie speak: Gud on ya, mate!

Leave a comment:

• Similitude
    started a topic Heal Thyself (the Homeopathic World) Magazine Archives

Heal Thyself (the Homeopathic World) Magazine Archives

Archived copies of Heal Thyself (The Homeopathic World) are available by free subscription at Homeopathy Course Online. The copies are in pdf format and are sent via email weekly. Issues start from January 1943. They contain lots of interesting articles by homeopaths like Editor Ellis Barker, Dorothy Shepherd and Noel Puddephatt. A wonderful free resource for anyone interested in homeopathy.
Working...
X