No announcement yet.

Individualized Health Care Solution...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Individualized Health Care Solution...

Individualized Holistic Health Care

What is Health?

Dr. Samuel Hahnenmann who founded the system of homoeopathy says in the first aphorism in the Organon “The physician’s high and only mission is to restore the sick to health, to cure, as it is termed.” It is important to note that he does not begin by praising the virtue of homoeopathy or any other system, but with a simple yet powerful statement. Cure is nothing but restoration of health. And, this one needs to knows the things that derange health and cause disease.

So, what are the things that cause disease? If we consider the word ‘disease’, it means we are in a state of dis-ease, not at ease. This means that our health is deranged.

World Health Organization (WHO) defines health as ‘Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well- being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.’

The above definition covers two very important aspect concerning health, one is the stress on social well-being and the other is that the mere absence of disease or infirmity does not mean a person is healthy.

This can be explained with the help of an example, let’s say, someone is suffering from Asthma or High Blood Pressure or any such ailment and after taking some medication he/she is no longer breathless or that the blood pressure has normalized but you find that this person has now become lethargic, unable to concentrate & wish to stay away from social situation. Here the absence of disappearance of disease or symptoms does not mean that a person is healthy.

Health is the feeling of well-being; your whole being is functioning at its peak without any disturbance, you feel a certain well-being, certain atonement (unity) with existence. Health is holistic; it is attunement of the body, mind and soul with the purpose of our existence (living).
    Last edited by Onyx; 17th July 2012, 06:32 PM. Reason: enhance reading value

Originally posted by Onyx View Post

What is Health?

Dr. Samuel Hahnenmann[,] who founded the system of homoeopathy[,] says in the first aphorism in [article of] the Organon [ORGANON,] “The physician’s high and only mission is to restore the sick to health, to cure, as it is termed.” It is important to note that he does not begin by praising the virtue of homoeopathy or any other system but with a simple yet powerful statement. Cure is nothing but restoration of health. And, this [thus] one needs to knows [know] the things that derange health and cause disease.
    Why do we need to know what causes diseases? What good would it do us other than to avoid them? I grant that we must know those of infectious diseases and certainly feel that toxicology is a tremendously helpful body of knowledge along that same line, but there simply is no understanding of what causes chronic diseases and psychiatric maladies, which constitute the vast majority of diseases, outside of homeopathy, and I certainly reject the crazy notion that we need to know those crazy notions of causations from allopathic morons numbering in the millions. "Yeah, DNA does it, so keep away from that pesky DNA." Right, good logic, Sir Quacksalot. So, methinks that's a good question since people might otherwise believe we believe what god-damned allopaths declare about causations. No, not me. I'll throw rotten eggs and tomatoes at anyone who attempts to convince me they know what causes chronic diseases and psychiatric maladies when (1) those notions produce no cures, and (2) they also admit that they could only come to that or those ridiculous conclusions based on a mere 10% knowledge of human physiology because that's all they admit to knowing about it. Besides, it means absolutely nothing, nada, squat toward cures because Nature long ago -- since the beginning of time, in fact -- showed us how to cure: No two similar diseases can exist in the same organism. Hmm . . . pretty simple, and pretty obvious, huh? No, allopaths fancy really complicated explanations that (1) don’t work and that (2) nobody else in the entire universe can understand because their whole pile of conclusions is based on entire sets of erroneous assumptions/premises about the nature of existence, the nature of the universe and the nature of health, disease and therapeutics and thus is just zero in value except to monkeys, but monkeys eat their own feces, so we don't want to emulate them. Allopaths think they do. Funny, huh? "Hey, George, watch the monkey eat his own chit! What a dummy!" Imagine a bellowing voice from out of the sky saying that thing about no two similar diseases. That's God. No, that's just Hollywood, but it sounds funny. Anyway, we don't really need to know such things. I have no problem with the study of them because they're part of the knowledge of a physician, but what are we to do with such knowledge? I think I'll make a snowman out of it. Yeah, that sounds like a practical application of information with virtually no foundation that constantly melts into oblivion. Yeehaw, let's make a really big snowman a thousand miles high! That's about how much total hokum we sluff off every day, too. Imagine a gazillion snowmen that big all over the world. That's allopathic information for you. Oops! It all just melted. Oh, well, we at least did something good with it, eh? Yeah, buddy! “Daddy, make me another snowman that big or even bigger!” Yes, dear.

So, what are the things that cause disease? If we consider the word “disease,” it means we are in a state of dis-ease, not at ease. This means that our health is deranged.

[The] World Health Organization (WHO) defines health as[:] “Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.”

The above definition covers two very important aspect concerning health,[.] [One] one is the stress on social well-being[,] and the other is that the mere absence of disease or infirmity does not mean a person is healthy.

This can be explained with the help of an example,[.] [Let’s] let’s say someone is suffering from Asthma [asthma] or High Blood Pressure [high blood pressure] or any such ailment[,] and[,] after taking some medication[,] he/she [s/he] is no longer breathless or that the blood pressure has normalized[,] but you find that this person has now become lethargic, unable to concentrate & wish [wishes] to stay away from social situation[s]. Here the absence of disappearance of disease or symptoms does not mean that a person is healthy.

Health is the feeling of well-being; your whole being is functioning at its peak without any disturbance, [and] you feel a certain well-being, [a] certain atonement (unity) with existence. Health is holistic; it is attunement of the body, mind and soul with the purpose of our existence (living).
    I have no real problem with that whole thing other than (1) not liking the god-damned W.H.O. being quoted, because allopaths are not our authorities and do not deserve life on this planet with any other person, period, and (2) the definition of health from Hahnemann in the ORGANON says precisely that health is the lack of symptoms. God-damned allopaths think wrongly because something is obviously wrong with the brains of people who do nothing but constantly demonstrate that they are totally IN-SANE and extremely dangerous! Ask them to define diseases, and you'll hear the hogwash they collectively embrace, so they simply don't have a clue and deserve not being quoted by us. Otherwise, it's fine . . . kinda. Do we want things to just be kinda correct, though? Not me. Stand up and be counted if you liked that guy’s not-so-bad and rightly well-intended posting. Now sit down.

God bless!
    Albert, also Hahnemannian444B
    www.GiggleBoggleJabbleGooby.com/HaHa and www.Google+.com/AlbertHahnemannian.com and www.Tumblr.com.AlbertHahnemannian.com and
    http://www.cityevents.tv/Cetah444

Comment

Individualized holistic healthcare

beautiful explanation of health as well as what the first aphorism of organon wants to tell us.

Comment

What is Health?

Dr. Samuel Hahnenmann[,] who founded the system of homoeopathy[,] says in the first aphorism in [article of] the Organon [ORGANON,] “The physician’s high and only mission is to restore the sick to health, to cure, as it is termed.” It is important to note that he does not begin by praising the virtue of homoeopathy or any other system but with a simple yet powerful statement. Cure is nothing but restoration of health. And, this [thus] one needs to knows [know] the things that derange health and cause disease.
        Why do we need to know what causes diseases? What good would it do us other than to avoid those causes? I grant that we must know those of infectious diseases and certainly feel that toxicology is a tremendously helpful body of knowledge along that same line, but there simply is no understanding of what causes chronic diseases and psychiatric maladies -- the vast majority of diseases -- outside of homeopathy, and I certainly reject the crazy notion that we need to know those crazy notions of causations from allopathic morons numbering in the millions. "Yeah, DNA does it, so keep away from that pesky DNA." Right, good logic, Sir Quacksalot.

So, methinks that's a good question since people might otherwise believe we believe what god-damned allopaths declare about causations. No, not me. I'll throw rotten eggs and tomatoes at anyone who attempts to convince me they know what causes chronic diseases and psychiatric maladies when (1) those notions produce no cures, and (2) they also admit that they could only come to those ridiculous conclusions based on a mere 10% knowledge of human physiology because that's all they admit to knowing about it. Besides, it means absolutely nothing, nada, squat toward cures because Nature long ago -- since the beginning of time, in fact -- showed us how to cure: No two similar diseases can exist in the same organism. Hmm . . . pretty simple, and pretty obvious, huh? No, allopaths fancy really complicated explanations that (1) don’t work and that (2) nobody else in the entire universe can understand because their whole pile of conclusions is based on entire sets of erroneous assumptions/premises about the nature of existence, the nature of the universe and the nature of health, disease and therapeutics and thus is just zero in value except to monkeys, but monkeys eat their own feces, so we don't want to emulate them. Allopaths think they do. Funny, huh? "Hey, George, watch the monkey eat his own chit! What a dummy!"

Imagine a bellowing voice from out of the sky saying that thing about no two similar diseases. That's God. No, that's just Hollywood, but it sounds funny.

Anyway, we don't really need to know such things. I have no problem with the study of them because they're part of the knowledge of a physician, but what are we to do with such knowledge?

I think I'll make a snowman out of it. Yeah, that sounds like a practical application of information with virtually no foundation that constantly disintegrates into oblivion. Yeehaw, let's make a really big snowman a thousand miles high! That's about how much total hokum we slough off every day. Imagine a gazillion snowmen that big all over the world. That's allopathic information for you. Oops! It all just melted. Oh, well, we at least did something good with it, eh? Yeah, buddy! “Daddy, make me another snowman that big or even bigger!” Yes, dear.

So, what are the things that cause disease? If we consider the word “disease,” it means we are in a state of dis-ease, not at ease. This means that our health is deranged.

[The] World Health Organization (WHO) defines health as[:] “Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.”

The above definition covers two very important aspect concerning health,[.] [One] one is the stress on social wellbeing[,] and the other is that the mere absence of disease or infirmity does not mean a person is healthy.

This can be explained with the help of an example,[.] [Let’s] let’s say someone is suffering from Asthma [asthma] or High Blood Pressure [high blood pressure] or any such ailment[,] and[,] after taking some medication[,] he/she [s/he] is no longer breathless or that the blood pressure has normalized[,] but you find that this person has now become lethargic, unable to concentrate & wish [and wishes] to stay away from social situation[s]. Here the absence of [or] disappearance of disease or symptoms does not mean that a person is healthy.

Health is the feeling of wellbeing; your whole being is functioning at its peak without any disturbance, [and] you feel a certain wellbeing, [a] certain atonement (unity) with existence. Health is holistic; it is attunement of the body, mind and soul with the purpose of our existence (living).
        I have no real problem with that whole thing other than (1) not liking the god-damned W.H.O. being quoted, because allopaths are not our authorities or our colleagues and do not deserve life on this planet, period, and (2) the definition of health from Hahnemann in the ORGANON says precisely that health is the lack of symptoms. God-damned allopaths think wrongly because something is obviously wrong with the brains of people who do nothing but constantly demonstrate that they are totally IN-SANE and extremely dangerous! Ask them to define diseases, and you'll hear the hogwash they collectively embrace, so they simply don't have a clue and deserve not being quoted by us. Otherwise, it's fine . . . kinda. Do we want things to be just kinda correct, though? Not me. Stand up and be counted if you liked that guy’s not-so-bad and rightly well-intended posting. Now sit down.

Wait, back up, re-wind! My apologies, sir. It’s not so bad. In fact, it’s pretty damn good. My God, he quoted the first statement in the ORGANON! How rare do you think that is? (Albert chuckles.) Yeah, pretty rare even though it’s a perfect statement of absolute truth about medicine. Therefore, A+. Just continue to work on it, pal. You’ll figure it out, I am sure.

I finally have to tell you that I’m pleased you did not give George Vithoulkas’ silly definition of health. It looks like you wanted to but withstood the impulse. That’s good because his definition is pretty fanciful right-brain-dominant hogwash of the type one hears all the time from allopaths called psychologists, counselors, clinical psychologists, allopathic psychiatrists and the whole gambit of equally well meaning but hopelessly misguided people called social workers. George Vithoulkas says that it all revolves around happiness (a childish voice cometh) “because that’s what people seek.” Isn’t that cute? Somebody tell me what Hahnemann said people seek. The few Hahnemannians excluded, I’ll bet that absolutely no readers of this forum knows that, even the administrators. Telling, isn’t it? Ignoring that as one of hundreds of questions HPHs and LPHs cannot answer, what, then, do we make of Hahnemann’s definition of health? Well, of course, George Vithoulkas and his whole crowd of follower fools want to throw it out the window. Okay, dokie, but I don’t think it’s arguable that health is anything but a lack of symptoms since, as Hahnemann correctly said, “Diseases can only make themselves known to our senses by symptoms” and elsewhere says things to the effect (not quoted verbatim but from memory and understanding of this issue) that “Diseases are the outer manifestations of inner disturbances in the invisible vital force.” I hope that’s also clear.

God bless!

-------------

PS. It turns out that there are actually a lot of problems in the second half of that guy’s posting from what would seem to be one of his esteemed teachers. This of course is the “teacha tole me” krap I constantly yammer about with despair. I’ll get around to explaining those mistakes, but suffice it to say that the seriousness of them instead gets the posting an F.

Dare we truly despair that he must be quoting a teacher of Indian homeopathy? Yeah, but they won’t listen to either Hahnemann or any subsequent Hahnemannians and are quite lost in general with only one guy and his small cadre of students in the whole of India having anything valid to say about homeopathy. However, I want to be convinced that’s wrong because it’s a truly horrible thought.

I’ll find time later to explain those mistakes I only later noticed after rereading it.

God bless!
        www.GiggleBoggleJabbleGooby.com/HaHa and www.Google+.com/AlbertHahnemannian.com and www.Tumblr.com.AlbertHahnemannian.com and

Comment

We must know those of infected illnesses and certainly think toxicology is a extremely beneficial body of information along that same range, but there simply is no knowing of what causes serious illnesses and psychological problems, which represent many illnesses, outside of homeopathy.
          Best Schools in Mumbai

Comment

Health is the feeling of well-being; your whole being is functioning at its peak without any disturbance, you feel a certain well-being, certain atonement (unity) with existence. Health is holistic; it is attunement of the body, mind and soul with the purpose of our existence (living).
            I feel that part of your post most aptly describes what I feel. It is the feeling of well-being. But not only physical well-being...it is mental well-being as well.
            The Ultimate Guide To Living Healthy And Fit

Comment

Originally posted by lillianstuart12
              What to do about the toe pain due to cold.
              There's not enough precise information presented and the typical great ambiguity in the reporting of that symptom. However, these are probably helpful symptom rubrics:

Extremeties, toes, pain, frozen, as if (Kent's REPERTORY, P. 1082 -- KENT1080 Bry., phos.

REPERTORY OF HERING'S GUIDING SYMPTOMS OF OUR MATERIA MEDICA by Calvin B. Knerr, M. D., Chpt. 33 (Lower Limbs), Toes [http://www.homeoint.org/hering/toes.htm]:

TOES

Chilblains, like :- Chr-ac.

. . .

Frost-bitten, of, during slight cold :- Bor.

Frost-bitten, as if :- Agar., Nux-v.

. . .

Chilblains, frozen, feel as if :- Carb-v.

. . .

Heat and redness during slight cold :- Bor.

Left, pain, in big, as though frosted :- Cast-eq.

Pain, as if frozen, in little :- Asar.

. . .

Chill, begins in :- Sulph.

Coldness :- Acon., Card-m., Daph.

Touched, when :- Ant-t.

In senile gangrene :- Sec.

Icy :- Ferr.

---------

Sick Sulphur patients experience great pain and chilliness in their feet and toes and will thus almost invariably stick their feet out from under their bed covers when sick. Mind you, this is regardless of whatever therapeutically useless disease diagnostic category allopaths just love to endlessly create without ever curing ANY OF THEM(!), for they've simply never even heard of a remedy diagnosis, also known as (a.k.a.) homeopathic prescriptions.

You implied, however, that this is or was caused by a cold or from cold weather or air. I unfortunately don't have time to discover which one it is or to dig the details out of you, and neither does experience prove that would be the end of it, either, for everyone has lots of symptoms and have had ones indicating the very same remedy since birth. Hence, a proper homeopathic case-taking process takes many hours and is all but impossible online. So, good luck with this search.

In any regard, that would be just part of one symptom, which Nature sees fit to almost invariably manifest in four parameters when they're well-recorded symptoms:

Sensation (usually pains)
              Location (details, details, details)
              Modalities (modes when things are better and worse) and
              Concommitants (accompanying symptoms)

Finally, you can read up on all of these medicines in Hahnemann's MATERIA MEDICA PURA (Materia Medica Pura by Hahnemann, Samuel, 1755-1843 online reading at ReadAnyBook.com. and elsewhere) and THE CHRONIC DISEASES (The Chronic Diseases, their Peculiar Nature and their Homœopathic Cure. - by Dr Samuel Hahnemann) in search of similar matches of whatever actual symptom(s) you have. It just takes diligence and perseverance to do that sort of thing, and odds are that one of the drugs listed by my search for your symptom in two of our better repertories will show the great similarity required of homeopathicity between natural and artificial (drug-produced) symptonms.

Good luck, and

God bless!

Comment

Old saying health is wealth. Its true with health you can enjoy the life and without health you can't feel any benefit from your materialistic wealth. With physical health mental health is also very important. So try to live healthy life with proper diet and workout plan.
                supported living

Comment

I agree friend, which is a good point. But instead of saying health is wealth we can say information is wealth.
                  Some of the best Sydney escorts I know are also Asian escorts.

Comment

I think I'll create a snowman out of it. Really, that appears to be like a program of details with almost no base that regularly touches into oblivion. Let's create a really big snowman a million kilometers high. That's about how much complete hokum we slough off every day, too.
                    Best Schools in Mumbai

Comment

The most famous modern definition of health was created during a Preamble to the Constitution of the World Health Organization as adopted by the International Health Conference, New York is that "Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity."
                      All Care Dental Fl

Comment

Prevention is better than treatment

Most of the people think, any disease can curable by the medical treatment, but it's not true. Prevention is better than treatment. Most of the diseases can preventable by self care. First step self care, second step Homeopathic treatment may help to cure, final step treatment.

Comment

Individualized Health Care Solution...

Hi

Health and illness are influenced by a wide variety of factors. While contagious and hereditary illness are common, there are many behavioral and psychological factors that can impact overall physical well-being and various medical conditions. Health psychology is a specialty area that focuses on how biology, psychology, behavior and social factors influence health and illness. Other terms including medical psychology and behavioral medicine are sometimes used interchangeably with the term health psychology.
                          The field of health psychology is focused on promoting health as well as the prevention and treatment of disease and illness. Health psychologists also focus on understanding how people react, cope and recover from illness. Some health psychologists work to improve the health care system and the government's approach to health care policy.
                          Gastroenterologist
                          Luton dentist

Comment

Originally posted by ortonmax View Post
                            I think I'll create a snowman out of it. . . .
                            Sir, I think I'm correct in being flattered that you've chosen to quote me twice here, but I wish you'd actually do it by clicking the QUOTE button in the lower right-hand sections of postings and simply delete the rest, for you destroy what I said by restating it. Please don't do that anymore.

Likewise, I believe we're all left to wonder at your motives for quoting me when you fail to say anything yourself. And I wish you'd at least put quotation marks around my statements and attribute them to me if you can't do the above rather simple thing so that others know you're quoting me.

I thought the passages were pretty damn funny the way they came out of my mouth, but then I cringed when you wrangled them due to carelessness. Please don't do that anymore.

Comment

[Small changes. Please replace the posting.]

Originally posted by MONI555 View Post
                              Health and illness are influenced by a wide variety of factors. . . . government's approach to health[-]care policy.
                              Dear, I don't have any real problems with that helpful posting, and I thus have a modest gift for you that you might not be aware of from Hahnemann’s pen at the very beginning of homeopathy about the doctor and nurse. I wish to share with you the following link to Hahnemann in passages we call “The Doctor and Nurse.” It’s just one paragraph but is excellent! It is believed to be the second or third writing in homeopathy, and I concurred with that assessment long ago.

So that you understand, the first one is clearly his footnote (we just call it “Footnote”) to Wm. Cullen’s Materia Medica, which means “materials of medicine.” Allopaths got fancy a long time ago and stopped calling their primary medical literature materia medica, but we still do because that’s what it is. Cullen was the primary allopathic demagogue of the world in 1790 when Hahnemann landed the highly prestigious job of translating it out of the Latin into German, I believe. Cullen was a Scottish physician and a really ugly man, as can be imagined. (I have Irish bloodlines, so that’s meant to be funny even though true, which is important because, as James Tyler Kent repeated from arcane sources and ancient wisdom in chapter one of his LECTURES ON HOMEOPATHIC PHILOSOPHY [link: http://homeoint.org/books3/kentlect/index.htm], “The Soul is implanted on the countenance.”) Hahnemann landed the job because he was the author of the period’s allopathic pharmacopeia (and it would remain the standard work far after his rediscovery of the true Science of Medicine that he would later call homeopathy) as an expert chemist and was the foremost medical historian of the period as well as the leading linguist of medical literature and a guy who had demonstrated familiarity with all medical literature then known to exist, clear back to Phoenicia [footnote]. Hahnemann had stopped practicing medicine some years before after almost killing one of his beloved children with bloodletting and calomelization/mercurialization, which allopaths would continue to use in absolutely every disease until far into the 19th century and would, in fact, continue bloodletting in all children’s cases until the mid-1890s and would continue with calomel being seen as laudanum in motion pictures clear into the 1930s. Shocking, huh? Yeah, buddy (factitiousness cometh), those guys had plenty of reasons to have called their system modern medicine even then -- if you’re gullibly assassin, that is. Seven billion people just stood up and took a proud bow. Go figure.

So, naturally enough, Hahnemann did a sterling job translating it, and nobody seemed to have initially noticed his addition of a long footnote that took Cullen to task for a stupid explanation for the action of Peruvian bark (from which comes Quinine) in what they then called intermittent fevers but which we now call malaria. Cullen, arshole that he was, attributed it to the barbaric doctrines of God-damned Humoural Theory. Needless to say, the shyt hit the fan when Cullen got wind of Hahnemann’s “temerity,” as he called it among lots of other highly impolite words. That ended Hahnemann’s modest career as a medical translator because Cullen appeared to have needed a drug we call Staphysagria, as mentioned above in the similar despotic demagogue and tyrant named Reagan. Such is life among the inane and ill numbering in the billions, though.

The footnote is important in that Hahnemann finally untied the Gordian knot of therapeutics by ingesting the vile, tar-like stuff and found that it caused him to suffer the effects of malaria three times after three doses. It turns out that the all-holy Doctrine of the Proximate Cause, which has always underlain and still shockingly does underlie every single element of allopathic medicine’s ridiculous theory and practice clear back to the ancient Greeks in 700 B.C. (as far back as we can trace medical history due to the God-damned Monophysite Pauline Christians and due to the God-damned Brahmins on the other side of the world)[,] is just a lie by sophists sold as medical wisdom to billions of servile fools.

The Gordian knot of therapeutics is simply the obvious and irrefutable fact that Nature will not allow two similar diseases in the same organism. Naturally, all medicines being nothing more than poisons and thus temporary artificial disease agents precisely because they produce symptoms in the healthy (the only other major class of substances we can stick in our mouths being foods), the organism has no choice but to yield to the drug that’s been magically transformed into a remedy when it’s homeopathic (“of similar suffering”) to the case because, in my words, the two fields of energy are too similar to exist in the same space. Hahnemann said it differently and probably better, and you’ll find it in the book I’m going to lead you to here. We actually have infinite power over all diseases due to homeopathic potentization/dynamization because we can, with that pharmacological process, eternally push at a disease pattern of energy in a person or animal until it’s simply gone. And we know from additional natural laws specific to medicine that cures always proceed in the same ways and exactly opposite to pathological progressions. Go figure that nobody else has ever noticed this, but don’t be surprised that they haven’t because we’ve alone cured. Such is life in the tail end of the Dark Ages, though.

So, Hahnemann seems to have inserted two passages in a work he was working on but shelved when he landed that job of translation. That’s Friend of Health, now found within The Lesser Writings of Samuel Hahnemann (link: The Lesser writings of Samuel Hahnemann - Samuel Hahnemann - Google Books). One of them is what we call his “Eulogy to Eumenes,” found on pages 202 & 203 of that work. It begins, “Knowest thou the man . . .” and appears to have been the ending he was seeking for that first chapter of Part II of the work. The other, of importance here, is his “Doctor and Nurse,” found on pages 165 & 166 of that work. It begins, “Who does the patient who is seriously ill prefer having near him?” It’s just that one paragraph but appears to have been inserted in Friend of Health by Hahnemann shortly after writing Footnote but before the continuous growl that Footnote produced in almost every physician around the world at the [behest] lead of the mongre[,]l William Cullen.

I think you’ll also like his “Doctor and Nurse”.

God bless!

Comment

Working...
                              X