Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• folliculinum6x

iam 22yrs married ,
    Can any one tell me By taking folliculinum6x periods get regularize naturally ,or it works like Allopathy progesterone tablets ,as i have suppressed menses and also pcos .as i want permanent solution for suppressed menses,any one please reply....

JOY,
    there is no specific, sometimes it may work
    If you need a lasting solution, you have to consult a good hompath.
    <a href="http://www.pannakkal.com" target="_blank">www.pannakkal.com</a>

Comment

Originally posted by joy888 View Post
      iam 22yrs married ,
      Can any one tell me By taking folliculinum6x periods get regularize naturally ,or it works like Allopathy progesterone tablets ,as i have suppressed menses and also pcos .as i want permanent solution for suppressed menses,any one please reply....
      No. That sounds like a product from French homeopathic pharmacies containing many of our drugs, called polypharmacy for that reason. It violates the Law of Similars and its cognate Law of Therapeutics called the Law of the Single Remedy. That king of corruption of homeopathy is of the very worst kind (specifically, from low-potency pseudo homeopaths, or LPHs) because it's just allopathic therapeutics to use our drugs in allopathic ways. It will never work since Nature long ago saw fit to point out to us and those in the three previous forms of homeopathy that the means of cure is the simple and obvious fact that Nature will not allow two similar diseases in the same organism, drugs acting as artificial disease agents by definition.

It sounds like you have irregular menses. Here's a list of how many of our drugs had already cured that as of the year 1900:

Female Genetalia, irregular menses (KENT0725

irregular : Apis., apoc., aran., arg-n., art-v., aur-m-n., benz-ac., calc-p., calc-s., calc., carb-ac., carb-s., caul., caust., chel., cimic., cocc., con., cur., cycl., dig., ferr-p., ferr., ham., hyos., ign., iod., ip., iris., kali-bi., kali-p., kreos., lac-d., lach., lil-t., lyc., mag-c., mag-m., merc., murx., nit-ac., Nux-m., nux-v., oena., op., phos., plb., puls., ruta., sabad., Sec., senec., sep., sil., staph., sulph., tub., ust., verat., vesp., xan.

God bless!
      Albert, also Hahnemannian444B
      www.GiggleBoggleJabbleGooby.com/HaHa and www.Google+.com/AlbertHahnemannian.com and www.Tumblr.com.AlbertHahnemannian.com and
      http://www.cityevents.tv/Cetah444

Comment

It is a natural hormone secreted by the ovaries and folliculinum is an alternative to estrogen hormones. It was created to assist women with a variety of menstrual and physical issues.

Foubister wrote: From birth onwards, restrictions of various kinds are imposed by the behavior of others. It is when reaction to such imposition, past or present, can be judged to be well outside the norm that Folliculinum should be considered. If a patient has been unable to healthily individuate and instead lives a life that is unusually embroiled or co-dependent, the pressure of life's circumstance can become overbearing and may result in the need for Folliculinum. Overwhelming pressure or self-imposed expectations in domestic, professional, spiritual, religious, or family life can lead to over-tiredness, with a conflict of loyalties resulting in excessive stress. Foubister suggests that if well indicated remedies fail to act for a patient undergoing extreme pressure, Folliculinum may be indicated, at least until the pressures are past.

Comment

Working...
        X