What can be the effective remedy for hair loss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can be the effective remedy for hair loss

Hi There! i am putting this question here with a hope that i would be able to get reasonable reply. I want to regain hairs on my head as i have lost most of the hairs. Is there any effective homeopathic remedy for that? If yes, kindly state the right method for the intake or application of that remedy. I shall be very thankful for the honest replies.

What can be the effective remedy for hair loss

Hello

There are many effective remedy for hair loss here are some tips to growth your hair:

Using Amla oil:- Using Amla oil stimulated hair growth and prevent hair loss.
    Using onion:-Onion has also been found beneficial in patchy baldness.
    Application of the juice of green coriander leaves on the head is also considered beneficial.
    The application of coconut milk on over scalp and messaging in it into the hair roots is also beneficial of hair loss treatment.It nourishes the hair and promote hair growth.
    Gastroenterologist
    Luton dentist

Comment

Originally posted by markdavis0011 View Post
      . . . I want to regain hairs on my head as i have lost most of the hairs. Is there any effective homeopathic remedy for that?
      . . .
      Not that I know of, sir. Hair regrowth has repeatedly and for centuries occurred with the person's simillimum ("thing most similar"), but there is no application of homeopathy by utilizing our drugs in allopathic ways like that, so your question has no relevance to homeopathy.

As far as I know, there are no effective methods in allopathic modalities, and this all has been a long time in coming, so good luck since self-esteem is a valuable thing. You ought to have a look at most of the images of Samuel Hahnemann, though, if you think hair loss has any relationship to personal esteem in an emotionally mature person. Women who hold otherwise aren't worth having, anyway, and I'm not sure what other consideration exists.

God bless!
      Albert, also Hahnemannian444B
      www.GiggleBoggleJabbleGooby.com/HaHa and www.Google+.com/AlbertHahnemannian.com and www.Tumblr.com.AlbertHahnemannian.com and
      http://www.cityevents.tv/Cetah444

Comment

I have never use any remedy for my hairs. my hairs are always perfect.
        Tubal Reversal | Tubal Ligation Reversal

Comment

Originally posted by mariaswift View Post
          I have never use any remedy for my hairs. my hairs are always perfect.
          Hopefully mine too. It is better to call a dermatolog to make your personal treatment.

Comment

Hair falling

hello Mark Davis,

For namesake there are so many medicines for hair falling. But you will get cured only by correct homoeopathic remedy for Your case. So you have to consult an experienced and qualified hompath in person. He will take your whole case and find out a remedy for you. External applications are temporary benefit or of no benefit.

There are are many causes for hair loss, you may know that;
            Dandruff, emotional, in case of female-after child birth, exhausting diseases like typhoid or viral fevers, vitamin deficiency, iron deficiency, thyroid dysfuntion, fungal disease, alopecia,DM, hereditory, stress etc, etc......

By homoeopathic constituitional treatment it will cover the deficiency infection or any

So please find a good homapth
            <a href="http://www.pannakkal.com" target="_blank">www.pannakkal.com</a>

Comment

Hair loss

Hair loss is a big concern for many people for both men and women. If you have a worrying amount of hair in the sink after shampooing, you might think you're on the way to baldness, but that's not usually the case. The 50100 hairs that everyone loses everyday See often become tangled with the rest of the hair, but are washed out when we shampoo. We see what it looks like in the basin after shampooing, but in reality these hairs have already been spilled. Of course, bald areas are a clear sign of hair loss, but otherwise it may be difficult to understand the severity of your hair. To find out, try the tug test. Hold a small bunch of approximately 15 or 20 bristles between the thumb and index finger. Pull slowly and firmly. If there are more than six feathers, there may be a problem.

Herbal Shampoo products are formulated expertly using organic oil and plant based ingredients to make your hair grow faster, stop hair loss and full of life. Its soothing formulation reduces irritation and moisturises the scalp, providing the perfect base for hair to grow and reach its maximum potential length. It also acts as a shield for harmful UV rays and protects the hair from environmental pollution. It is immediately absorbed by the hair and it restores the lost moisture. Vital hair and scalp complex assists to reduce hair loss! It improves follicle health and improves hair follicle binding ability.

Let me know if you want detailed information about herbal shampoo and organic oil. I'm happy to help.

Comment

I tried Aloe Vera on my scalp it really works well to stop hair fall and also helpful to grow new hairs.

Comment

Working...
                X