Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help for asthma

Hi,

I have been receiving great help for my two daughters from here and I am hoping that someone can help me with my asthma.

I'm nursing my 3month old, should I wait till she is weaned (at least a year more to go)?

I have had asthma from childhood. Initially it was helped by homeo remedies. But it stopped working by the time I was ten. my parents have taken me to many homeopaths and ayurvedic doctors, but nothing helped. Finally I switched over to allopathy. Then I moved to the US and my attacks reduced to the minimum. I get it sometimes during exercise, or in fall/winter, but the episodes were getting rarer and rarer. Then I visited India in July and it got triggerred there. My allopath put me on antibiotics and steroid inhaler. But the attacks are only reduced. I have to use the albuterol inhaler every night. It is worse in the evening/night. If I forget to use it , I have to get up in the night to get my inhaler. The intensity is much less than when I was younger (I can still lie down, while before I had to sit up). I can feel an attack coming when my throat ears and eyes start itching.

I was a very chubby and very sweet tempered as a child. I was not given the BCG vaccination. When I was around 10yrs I developed primary complex (TB), I was given the BCG as well as 30 shots and a year of medication. We lived in a very poluted city (fertilizer companies) and that was not very good for my asthma. I developed full fledged TB in my late teans (I was dieting, and was extremely stressed out). I started the allopathic treatment, the medicines made me vomit and I had to be hospitalised, but anyway, i continued the treatment for an year.

I used to love milk, hate tea, stopped coffee as a child when I started homeopathy and never developed a liking for it after that. I have a craving for sweets. Have an intense dislike about being fat (but am overweight, 150lbs , 5ft 4). Gets depressed about the weight, want to still eat, but contemplate inducing vommitting (had intense hyperemesis during both pregnancies, so don't think I'll ever be able to actually do it). Very meticulous, extremely obstinate, once I get an idea to do something, I have to do it. Love salty snacks and spicy food. Like meat, love fish and seafood. Dislike raw cheese, like cheese in pizza. Slow to anger, but stay angry for a long time. Not very demonstrative, shy and introverted. Feel I'm more of a follower than a leader. Find it difficult to say no. Dislike confrontations, fights. Very hard working, sharp in some areas. Was not bright as a child, but later on did very well.

Please let me know if someone can help. Or if I need to give more information.

Sarah

sulp d12 one dose then, next day, tuberculinum bov, (koch) Cm one dose, repeat after a month.(if nesseceary).
    Nothing to avoid, except allopathy.
    PS, and use it now, this is a heriditary miasm, so your child gets help by it through the breastmilk.

[This message has been edited by GM (edited 06 September 2000).]

Comment

Hi,

Should I take the Tuberculinum bovinum or the Koch (I'm a bit confused since you said bov and then put koch in bracket)

Thank you
      Sarah

Comment

its the same remedy, different name from diferent maufacturers

Comment

Hi
          I took the sulp 12c Tuesday morning and the Tub CM today morning, I used the inhaler last on monday evening.
          But, I was wheezing all night and I don't know how long I can manage to do without the inhaler. I do have wheezing in the morning, but it is less.
          I think I have some congestion (which was what the allopath treated with antibiotics and guiafen to loosen the flem), i have little pieces of flem when I cough.
          Is the something I can do homeopathically to control the wheezing without relying on the inhaler. I want to make this work, but I don't know how long I can function with the wheezing
          Thank you
          Sarah

Comment

If need be, use the inhaler, but try to avoid it as mutch as you can.Then, lets see after a mont, you may need calc c or a other remedy then, or sooner, depending on your progress.

Comment

Hi,

Also, on tuesday my head was feeling very heavy and I was feeling very week. Felt like what my mother described as her hypoglycernia symptoms. And I have been eating very well.
              Sarah

Comment

Slept through the night peacefully (almost, since nursing baby), without having to touch the inhaler. Hurray!!!

Thank you so much GM!!!

Sarah
                p.s. I started taking son vit E too, that shouldn't be a problem, right?

Comment

No problem, this works fine, use e, its ok, but add zink 50 uie pr day, or less, do not use more of zink.
                  The best e source is udos choice, excelent to use..

Comment

Hi,
                    2days back my asthma came back again :-(, I had to use the inhaler.
                    I'm taking prenatal vitamins which contain zinc, I am also taking extra calcium, and the vit E. Haven't brought udos yet, have to finish what I have first :-(
                    What should I do, should I wait one month and take one more dose of CM, or is there anything else I can do?
                    I still feel congested, but no flem is coming out
                    Thank you
                    Sarah

Comment

No, not decid that on this point, wait, it works a month, and try to avoid the inhalers, and the other medicene, you supress a natural reaction. it will normally be feeling like this 2 days befor it start to decline, only if very high temprature, or suffocation, is threatening its to use the inhaler, pref its best to not do that, but boil water, and breed in the steam.

Comment

Thank you GM!!

I'll avoid the inhaler

I'm not using any medicines (except ofcourse the vitamins)

Thanks a lot
                        Sarah

Comment

Hi,
                          My asthma is now constant. I have wheezing during the day and the night. I can't manage without the inhaler. Steam doesn't work. It'll be a month after the first TUB dose only on oct 13th, can I take the 2nd dose of Tub CM now?

Thank you
                          Sarah

Comment

use one dose of natrium mur 200 now, use the inhaler only in crisis.

Comment

Hi
                              I took the Nat Mur 4 days back. No immediate changes. in the past two days my asthma has aggravated(it has become more cold), I had to use the inhaler, but the inhaler is giving releif only for a few hours and then the wheezing is back. It used to be difficult to manage only in the night. Now it is around throughout the day. It is not helping that it has become very cold. The cold wind aggravates it, eating also aggravates it. Even a little food makes me fell uncomfortable. I tried to do without the inhaler, but I couldn't manage even for a few hours. I couldn't stand straight, I couldn't hold my 14lbs baby without feeling very uncomfortable.
                              I have also been having a runny nose, itchy eyes and intense sneezing (winter has started and I think it is allergy season in New England)
                              What should I do now?
                              Thank you
                              Sarah

Comment

Working...
                              X