stalking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stalking

would a lachesis be a stalking type of a person...one who always tries to find information about people say on the internet or facebook by looking at pictures and comments all day, and hten speculates about what it could mean. A reason they do it is just out of wanting to know, curiosity but also to compare themselves to other people .
    could this fit a lachesis even if they are very shy introverted people

Based on what you say I picked the following MIND rubrics (Synthesis)
    Curious
    Gossiping
    Spying, everything
    The following remedies come up in all three rubrics, all at level 1 except hyos which is level 2 for gossiping: hyos , calc, lach, verat
    A number of other remedies are found only in the Curious & Spying rubrics
    You might also consider the Suspicious rubric if it fits, and Lach is certainly there.
    Roger

Comment

Lach is listed at level 1 in both the Timid and Reserved rubrics.

Comment

If the issue is concern over social position, there are a bunch of Social position rubrics. I listed them but there was a cyber-burp and they got lost.
        Anyway, Lach is not mentioned in the social position rubrics. Other remedies like Verat are prominent.

Comment

I had the post saved: Then too, there are all the rubrics about social position. If the clients concern is social position, other rubrics should be considered.
          MIND - FEAR - social position; about his:
          MIND - DESPAIR - social position, of:
          MIND - AMBITION - increased - social position:
          MIND - AILMENTS FROM - failure - social failures:
          Lach is not found in any of these, whereas Verat and other remedies are more prominent.

Comment

Serenity cannabis withdrawal is quite talked about issue. Cannabis are the most used drugs that naturally occur but can have a devastating effect on your life if you get addicted.

Serenity cannabis withdrawal | Serenity codeine withdrawal

Comment

Working...
            X