No announcement yet.

What does it mean when 6C works better than higher potencies of the same remedy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does it mean when 6C works better than higher potencies of the same remedy

Hello. I have been taking Natrum Mur for quite some time for my condition (lump in throat, difficulty swallowing, constipation). I had started taking dry doses, of 200C and above. But, then over the last year, I started experimenting with using water potencies (putting a pill of the remedy in a bottle and succussing, and taking a drop every day). It has worked much better. As well, after trying every potency from 6C to 50M, I find that taking 6C seems to suit me the best. When I take the higher potencies, I don't feel the alleviation of symptoms quite as much. I guess my question is: What does it mean if the higher the potency, the less benefit a remedy is? (Having tried many of the main remedies, I feel that NM is the best fit for me). Should I simply stick with 6C, even if I have to take it more than 3 times in a day. (I would normally increase to a higher potency when that happens.)

Codeine is a medication that is commonly used in the pain management, which is why most people do not believe that it can be addictive. Serenity codeine withdrawal is real and it can affect anyone taking the medicine.
    Serenity cannabis withdrawal | Serenity codeine withdrawal

Comment

Working...
    X