• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• culture & sensitivity with homoeopathic medicine experienced

ON CLINICALLY VERIFIED SIGN AND SYMPTOMS RESEMLING TO
    UTI DIRECT TREATMENT BY CULTURE AND SENSITIVITY

UTI I TESTED CANTHARIS, THUJA,SULPHUR & CHIN.ARS BY
    MAKING DISC . THEY WERE OF CURATIVE VALUE FOR E,COLI.
    DR.P. K. SINHA
    ABHILASHA,MAGADH COLONY
    GAYA (BIHAR) INDIA
    PIN-823001 PHONE – 91 –631-420288

In present time patient’s use to ask the doctors regarding his diseases ,prognosis ,management, approach & many more questions related to the diagnosis and pathological approach. I several times has been asked, doctor do you have treatment for Bcoli,or UTI.
    We know well that Homoeopathy science treat the person & his personality as whole ,not the part ,I took the risk of making an experiment . I with my a friend Pathologist , having a well equipped laboratory started to making Disc of some medicines (resembling to totality of symptoms of such patients). It was great surprising that the discs responded well . For me more surprising thing was the pt. Responded well and finally cured with the medicines selected by the method.
    I invite opinion of my collegues as well offer to have more discussion. I also suggest to have a trial . This mayhelp to open a new chapter in therapeucs.
    Thanks
    P. K. Sinha 29. 1. 2001

------------------
    Dr.P.K.Sinha
    Dr.P.K.Sinha

I have totally no conception of what you are writing about. Please explain what a disc is !!
    RSHom - Registered Homeopath

Comment

Hi Ricky
      Thanks for your interest.The disc you have asked, is made up of sterile filiter paper (Whatman).It is quite nuteral .it is socked under the medicine selected for therapeutics value.Now it is dried under incubator at 37 0 C now it is ready for use in sensitivity test.
      Now the growth material (Organisim) is taken and after process.kept in contact of the disc (This work has been done with cooperation of Dr. P.Nand keoliyar Pathalogist,in his well versed laboratory).hope this will clear you regarding the topic I wanted to put before the Homeopaths for clinical verificiation.
      Dr.P.K.Sinha

Comment

"....started to making Disc of some medicines
        (resembling to totality of symptoms of such patients). "

how did you ensure that the disc resembled the patient's totality??

: It was great surprising that the discs responded well . For me more surprising thing was the pt. Responded well and finally cured with the medicines selected by the method."

What do you mean the disc responded well?

And, how did you administer or affect the patient with the 'disc'?

Can you explain more? I'm interested in what you are actually doing/proposing as a test.

Lisa
        "The significance of a fact is measured by the capacity of the observer."
        Carroll Dunham

Comment

This sunds like how the allopathic doctors find out what antibiotic works on a bacteria!! They grow the culture from the patient's swab - say from tonsils- in agar in a petrie dish. When grown they out discs containing different antibiotics in the petri dish and wait to see which one kills off the culture from the patients throat.

Comment

isn't that kinda isopathic? hmmmm...wondering...enlighten me
            Carroll Dunham

Comment

Treated on totality of symptos in numbers of patients of UTI the medicines like Thuja SUL……CAN…..proved to be of great value .On this selection the disc was prepared
              Later rest of process were followed as done with antibiotics exactly ,the disc responded
              to kill organisms found in culture fully or partially .is it not funny
              Dr.P.K.Sinha

Comment

pksinha, I don't think anyone was laughing. I asked an honest set of questions. The problem is what you wrote wasn't that clear...and I think Ricky also was a bit lost too.

Could you please answer my questions? I still don't completely understand what you did.

Did you take the remedies and prepare them on the disc? Or something else (i.e. the bacteria or other substance)? If it was the bacteria - then how is that different than isopathy? I'm a student and learning so understand I'm asking seriously, not making a joke!

Also, how did you administer this (whatever it is) to the patient?

Am I the only one who is confused? If so, okay..but I'd still like to understand what experiment you performed and why you think it is somehow ground-breaking with regard to Homoepathy....
                Lisa
                Carroll Dunham

Comment

I have to admit I am a little confused as to what is being done here too. Are you saying that a homoeopathic remedy is able to act like an antimicrobal medicine outside of a living body? That challenges my understanding of how a remedy works.

Is the suggestion that a dish with tissue taken from the patient will respond the same way that the patient himself would when exposed to a remedy, and that you could test a particular remedy on the tissue to find out if the patient would also respond?

Is the remedy then making the tissue sample destroy the bacterial culture then?

My understanding has always been that microorganisms do not cause illness, that the vital force does, the bacteria are just scavengers who come later and thrive in an unhealthy environment.

Perhaps the implication here is that tissue removed from the patient has some connection to them still. There is a belief in magic that tissue taken from a person (hair, nails etc) has power over them because it is still connected on some level.

------------------
                  David Kempson
                  Dip.Homoeopathic Medicine
                  Member A.H.A(Australia)

[This message has been edited by DavidJK (edited 01 February 2001).]
                  David Kempson.<br />Dip.Homoeopathic Medicine.<br />Lecturer Australian College of Natural Therapies (Brisbane Campus)<br />Member AHA, AROH, HMA<br />Member Australian Homoeopathic Association. Member#0442.

Comment

OK let me have a try here as I think we have language difficulties.

Do I take it that you did a sputum test from a URT infection and grew the bacteria on agar in a petrie dish and then took discs of thuja etc which represented the totality of the person and it killed the culture? Is that what you did? If so that's brilliant!

Comment

Dear Collegues
                      Many many thanks for showing interest in my experiment. Neither I took any words in bad sense nor I felt hurt by anyone. I have honour for my members and collgeues.I am stating the details and reply the querries systematically and I shall try my best to make it clear.Instead if any doubt remains I am ready to make it clear
                      Like Allopathic mode of treatment in our clinic many patient use to ask the diagnosis and pathological investigation required as a proof of disease .Amongst the very frequently question asked is, Doctor is there any treatment of B.COLI (a pathogen responsible for UTI (Urinary tract infection)In books of medicine the sign and symptoms can be found in details.
                      I took the totality of sign and symptoms of numbers of a patient of B.COLI(PREDIAGNOSED) and made it resemblence with the UTI prouduced sysmptoms .This was first step
                      I used to study the pathological reports of urine culture and taking totality of symptoms.In majority of cases I found Thuja ,Sulpher ,Cantha .(Individualy),resemble to the complaints of such a patient in this way I gathered lot of informations from pts.many pts.This is second step
                      In third step I came in connect with my friend Dr.P.Nand .Keoliyer,tutor in the department of micro biology,A.N.Medical college Gaya,Bihar (India) and proposed him to conduct this experiment in his pathological laboratory.
                      Selected from clinical experince( as stated before ) the three medicines I used for this experiment
                      I took the 30th potencies of all the medicines and socked in small disc of filter paper (completely neutral and sterile.) and put into the auto clave to make it dry at 370 C. it, is disc of Homeopathic medicine. (process followed )
                      The affected urine of patient was cultured in laboratory. On detection of the orgnisim
                      (Individual name of organism not mentioning )which grow in colony in its favourable media, was taken and kept in contact with the disc ( described above).After a reasonable time and temperature we found the organism is dying. This indicated that the medicines were suitable to kill the pathogens.
                      This insipired me to continue the proving regularly.Though I go for laboratory investigation but I make my prescription on totality of symptoms I treat the patient not the disease.But the three medicines in most of the cases of UTI are simillimum.
                      With due regards and I hope my collegues will verify this experiment in laboratory .I am always available to reply in case of any confusion form 5th Feb 2001
                      Thanks

Dr.P.K.Sinha

Comment

It sounds as if I was on the right track except substitute urine for the tonsils swab.Did all 3 remedies work equally as well?? Fascinating.

Comment

pksinha,
                          Did you include a control in the experiment? For example, did you expose the culture to a disc without any remedy under the same test conditions?

Comment

jfw,
                            sorry you are not clear to me as I have explained the test was conducted in laboratory and the disc is prepared with medicine to check whether the organism found in culture, is sensitive to the medicine

------------------
                            Dr.P.K.Sinha
                            Dr.P.K.Sinha

Comment

Working...
                            X