homeopathy for plants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• homeopathy for plants

Did you know how can plants be trated with Homeopathy?

I had a patient who told me that she used Arnica on an avocado tree that hadn't fruited for 5 years. She dissolved one pillute in a big bucket of water and poured it around the base.
    You guessed it....a bumper crop! I kid you not.

------------------
    Chris Gillen
    Member AHA (Australia)

Comment

Thanks,

Dina

Originally posted by chrisg:
      I had a patient who told me that she used Arnica on an avocado tree that hadn't fruited for 5 years. She dissolved one pillute in a big bucket of water and poured it around the base.
      You guessed it....a bumper crop! I kid you not.

Comment

Hello,

These is very interesting for me, I wish to make some research about the effects of homeopathy on plants, and need more information about the theme.

Thanks, and best regards,

Dina Mex
        Agronomist

Originally posted by JVolkman:
        Ben Rozendal's (this is the correct spelling) company is called Similicure. It's somewhere near Sydney. He also wrote a book "Homeopathic Materia Medica for Plants and Soil." Ben has posted on this BB in the past, but I can't get the search function to work. Perhaps some of our Australian members can help find his website or email address.

At www.rosneath.com.au/ipc6/ch02/ogorman/index.html I did find a presentation that Ben made to the 6th International Permaculture Conference held in Western Australia in 1966. At least it's a start for you.

[This message has been edited by JVolkman (edited 24 March 2001).]

Comment

Ben spent many hours on this BB helping people but got frustrated by a homeopath who has since been excluded from this site. I am forever coming across stuff in my files that I had printed out from him. I am pretty sure his surname was Rosenthall or Rosentall!!
          RSHom - Registered Homeopath

Comment

I believed you are right

but

Alas!

What about the so called law of similar

law of proving on healthy human being

calling our mind to start thinking on experimental results
            Hafeez
            Forum Pk

Comment

Dr Mas, In the case of the avocado tree, the remedy Arnica was given on the basis of trauma due to prolonged harsh weather conditions. I realize we're not dealing with a 'human' subject and drought is a natural phenomenon. Nonetheless, the tree didn't pay no mind.

------------------
              Chris Gillen
              Member AHA (Australia)

Comment

Ok,

His name is Ben Rozendal, and I can't find his e-mail on the web.

Dina

Originally posted by Ricky:
                Ben spent many hours on this BB helping people but got frustrated by a homeopath who has since been excluded from this site. I am forever coming across stuff in my files that I had printed out from him. I am pretty sure his surname was Rosenthall or Rosentall!!

Comment

Ben is still registered with the BB - I've mailed him to alert him to your queries...

...but his old email address is defunct.

Admin

[This message has been edited by jonh (edited 26 March 2001).]

Comment

Ben's book

Hello

Ben's book is about to be published. It is now called 'Homoeopathy for Farm and Garden'. It has remedy pictures for 67 remedies plus a small repertory. It also links in with the 'considera' site which is working with the homoeopathic and biodynamic preparations.

Comment

Reply to #6

It may be inadvertet but SO CALLED is a very bad adjective for the law of similars.

Comment

Dear Mark

is it the same book as Homeopathy for farm and garden by Vaikunthanath das kaviraj.......? www.considera.org
                        Why different authors?...........confused.............

Gina Tyler
                        "Great ideas often recieve violent opposition from mediocre minds"...................Einstein

Comment

KAviraj

Same book same guy.

Comment

Dear mark
                            Ah ha.......his posts were reprinted here just days ago regards the use of homeopathy and malaria (1999) verry interesting knowledge of tropical fevers.

Thanks mark

Gina Tyler
                            "Great ideas often recieve violent opposition from mediocre minds"...................Einstein

Comment

If Homeopathic effects are possible on plants and animals, what about its beneficial effects on bacterias and other microbes?
                              Homeopathic & Biochemic system existed because Drs.Hahnemann & Schuessler thought differently.
                              Successful people don't do different things, they do things differently..Shiv Khera

Comment

Working...
                              X