Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snoopy - you shouldn't be a homoepath!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snoopy - you shouldn't be a homoepath!!!!

Hah - I thought that would grab your attention!

I was just reading David's comment on Thomas's thread and sheesh you know with the amount of time you spend having to defend yourself I am thinking perhaps you should be a Lawyer. What do you think?

barb :razz:

By the way David - I don't mean anything against you in that - just that snoopy spends a lot of her time defending herself and her prescriptions here on this BB.

Barb
    Man, do not pride yourself on your superiority to animals. For they are without sin and you in your greatness defile the earth by your appearance on it and leave traces of you foulness after you. Dostoyevsky

Poor Snoops! But she survives Barb!
    http://www.homeopathy2health.com

Comment

Choosing the right remedy is more important than the potency, so Snoopy does fine!
      Shirley Reischman

Comment

Hey, I really appreciate that, guys!

Love ya!

Snoopy

Comment

Barb,
          I've actually thought that Snoopy's energy and wit would go far on stage! Law would be interesting to consider for her (we'll have to think about that for her) but she displays a bit too much tact in her rebuttals. Doesn't bite like a big law dog should. I don't know, though, could develop some aggressive behavior yet, with the patronizing and condescending remarks sent her way. Watch out when she does break that chain and comes out snarling and growling!

Seriously, no one can ever knock this lady who puts hours and hours into her posts with very obvious concern for anyone in pain or trouble. I have never seen her write disparagingly or talk down to anyone. She deserves a lot of thanks. Thanks, Snoopy.
          Sometimes on Earth, you can find something that resembles a little piece of Heaven. And sometimes on Earth, a little piece of Heaven can find you.

Comment

Wow! This is better than my birthday! (A lot better!) Actually, gpm, all the insulting remarks GM used to make when people disagreed with him? ("You idiot, get off of this BB, you are stupid! There are ants rummaging through the trash bins at McDonald's who know more about homeopathy than you do!"--did I quote GM correctly?) Well, I say these things to myself.
            Then I answer the offending post as I like to think Mary Richards would have done(from "The Mary Tyler Moore Show") as I think we are both Carcinosins and don't want to cause a scene ("Mary" once said, "I spent my whole life trying not to cause a scene!") Anyway...too bad the people from India are going, "Huh?"

Love ya!

Snoopy

Comment

So Snoopy - not much difference then between you and GM, huh - just that he says aloud what is going on in your head? :razz: I can see where it gets to that point as I have said those things in MY HEAD too when I've read some of the posts against you. And I second what gpm said, that you always manage to answer everyone without throwing back any impoliteness that was slung your way.

So let us know when you are gonna snap cause that might be fun
              Man, do not pride yourself on your superiority to animals. For they are without sin and you in your greatness defile the earth by your appearance on it and leave traces of you foulness after you. Dostoyevsky

Comment

Barb, you mean you can't remember a post or 2 of mine that started with, "All right, I've had just about enough!"?

Rudeness to others who mean well, school-yard bullies, just bring 'em on!

Snoopy

Comment

David - did you miss the second half of my origional post? This was not a slam against you -
                  I am just frusterated with the constant defending snoopy has to do. This was a post to let her know I think she handles herself very well in light of being "attacked" (I use that term lightly here).

narn

Comment

David, you're not the rude one. Go back and read the last page of Thomas' thread.

Snoopy

Comment

Sorry guys, I must have been a bit touchy when I woke up this morning.

I can see Barb you were not meaning to insult me - not that I really felt insulted.

I really mean for Snoopy to learn from what I say - I have said before that I appreciate her enthusiasm and initiative.
                      David Kempson.<br />Dip.Homoeopathic Medicine.<br />Lecturer Australian College of Natural Therapies (Brisbane Campus)<br />Member AHA, AROH, HMA<br />Member Australian Homoeopathic Association. Member#0442.

Comment

Thank you, I'm really quite eager to learn; but Barb is right, for some reason, I do seem to draw fire. I noticed that there's a post on the BB from a man whose wife has burning on urination and Ricky said "Try Causticum." Now, when I say that, people jump all over me! "You haven't taken a full case! This patient should see a homeopath! You are totally irresponsible!" Sometimes it gets so bad that I wonder why I subject myself to this negativity day in day out; so, it really means a lot to me that people have spontaneously come together to say, "Ya know, Snoopy, you're really...not awful!"

Comment

And, might I add.........we could learn a few things from what Snoopy has to say and the manner in which she says it. Ya know Snoopy, you're better than not awful.

There is criticism for daily dosing, for instance, yet I recently forced a friend into an in person homeopathic consult with a known, visible, highly accepted and respected homeopath. My friend is on a daily dose of a 30C potency. She was advised to call back when the dilution was finished which will last about one month. This homeopath also teaches, is a mentor for and representative of a well known homeopathic school. Has a large, successful practice and there is a long wait for an appointment. I was dismayed at the repetition but my friend is improving nicely.
                          Sometimes on Earth, you can find something that resembles a little piece of Heaven. And sometimes on Earth, a little piece of Heaven can find you.

Comment

I haven't read the threads from where this thread originated, but I would like to say that there are people who come and go on this bb. Very few stay for very long. And Snoopy is one of them. This bb flourishes due to people like Snoopy who regularly give their time to these forums. The sense of belonging comes from people who are always here to help. I have no way to verify anybody's credentials here, whether displayed or not, but the sincerity of a person can not be missed. And when it comes to sicerity in their approach and action, Snoopy and David are a lot alike.

It is not possible for anyone to be always right. But making an effort to be right says a lot about the person. No one can know everything. But trying to learn from each other is the spirit I see in people here. We might have differencs about whether to prescribe online or not. But the bottom line is that we all agree that Homeopathy can help most of the people posting there problems here. We may differ in our approaches, but nearly all of us try to help the person in need sincerely.

And lastly I do believe that seeing a homeopath in person is no guarantee for good case management and good prescription. If one is ready to explain the reasons for suggesting a particular medicine; if one is able to work sincerely enough with these online queries, then many limitations of helping people online can be overcome.

and Snoopy, I could not understand (literally) your remark about people from India. Can you elaborate?
                            Dr. B<br /><br /><a href="http://www.doctorbhatia.com" target="_blank">www.DoctorBhatia.com</a><br /><br /><a href="http://www.hpathy.com" target="_blank">www.Hpathy.com</a><br />Homeopathy for Everyone

Comment

Dear Snoopy,

you're simply wonderful, regardless!

Please, don't disappear from here, ever, will you?

Helena

Comment

Working...
                              X