This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Pat,

A questionnaire may sometimes be useful, but for serious psychological problems I`d always advise the patient to see an experienced classical homeopath for full casetaking and proper guidance !

As for the potencies you mention, higher potencies (i.e. high and very high) are particularly effective for influencing the individual`s emotional and psychological profile and deeper personality structure. Where the symptoms are clearly defined and there are many characteristic symptoms of the disorder/disease, a higher potency (high/very high) is well indicated. People who have a strong vitality or are sensitive usually respond well to high potencies. But please bear in mind this is only one example of the several situations where a high/very high potency may be indicated.

Wim
    Homeopath for people and animals.
    (Sorry, Wim no longer works here.)

Comment

Snoopy's questionnaire helped me more than once in finding the correct remedy for chronic cases.

Murthy

Comment

Hello Murphy
        I spend so little time on any website that I don't know who snoopy is or where to post the symptoms for chronic cases.

Can you help? Can you send me a link to where this questionnaire is so I can fill it out and get some help?

Thank you very much

Comment

see the first page of this thread. It starts with the questionnaire.

Murthy

Comment

No Akram, questionnaire hasn`t been moved as you mentioned in your deleted post.....Pat, just click on page 1 of this thread .....it`s in the first post by Snoopy.

Wim

Comment

Careful reading is always better

Originally posted by Wim View Post
              No Akram, questionnaire hasn`t been moved as you mentioned in your deleted post.....Pat, just click on page 1 of this thread .....it`s in the first post by Snoopy.

Wim
              Wim,
              Very strangely my post has been removed without carefully reading what I had written. I had not mentioned about questionnaire on first page of this thread, which I am seeing since years. I had given new location of the questionnaire referred by Dr. Salim in his post dated 28th March 2003 on page 2 of this thread. He had mentioned about the questionnaire at http://www.paknet.com.pk/users/colakram/online.htm. On the same page, Braveheart had written on 21st February 2005 that the site is not available. I thought I should give new location of THAT questionnaire, nothing to do with the questionnaire on FIRST PAGE of THIS thread. This is what I had done and cannot figure out where did I go wrong. I do not think the post merited deletion.

I am disappointed.
              Last edited by Akram; 7th April 2007, 11:33 AM. Reason: Typos etc.
              M Akram Khan
              www.homeopathy.com.pk
              www.reikimaster.com.pk

Comment

Hello Akram,

The deleted post was reported to me by some members to be at least very confusing and I thought so too. It was also leading away (diverting attention) from Snoopy`s original questionnaire mentioned in the first post of this thread, which isn`t a polite thing to do.

The website you mention in your post above can`t be opened.

Wim

Comment

Thanks, Wim, for your effort to clarify.

I know that website cannot be opened because that does not exit any longer. That is why I had wanted to give new location of that page but this time I intentionally did not mention that new location. I was not aware of the sensitivity about the questionnaire here and had only replied a post. The purpose was not to divert anyone's attention. Anyway, I shall forget about it.
                  M Akram Khan
                  www.homeopathy.com.pk
                  www.reikimaster.com.pk

Comment

Hello Akram,

Anyone who has a better or different questionnaire may feel free to post it here, if it`s done without distinct commercial advertising/purposes.

No problem at all !

Wim

Comment

Thanks for sharing
                      http://www.indiaheartbeat.com/

Tarun

Comment

I was not able to help her with her problem and referred her to a qualified homeopath who discovered that she actually was a natural blonde, had been plump all her life until a recent crash diet, often wept copiously and actually was quite shy.
                        buy cartier love ring
                        buy cartier sunglasses online
                        cartier love prices
                        replica cartier necklaces

Comment

questionnaire

In this thread 4 questionnaires are there .In first page Snoopy's and David's ,in 3rd page NCH and mine.
                          Dr.S.K.Pattnaik,HMD,M.D(Alt.Med),Ph.D
                          Chairman,Indian Council for Holistic Health Care
                          http://ichhc.tripod.com/
                          http://holistichealing.forumup.in
                          http://drskp.weebly.com/

Comment

Very good thread. I will follow it.

Comment

People should feel free to suggest amendments, additions, corrections, etc. to this questionnaire.

Comment

Working...
                              X