Can English medicine and Homeo medicine be taken together

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can English medicine and Homeo medicine be taken together

I have a small doubt and hope that anyone of you would be able to clarify the same, is it true that homeopathic medicine can be taken along with the Allopathic medicine to cure the same illness at the same time.

For example if somebody has a virus fever can he take Homeopathic medicine as well as Allopathic medicine at the same time to cure the virus fever. To me it looks very illogical but my friend says there is no problem in taking both English and Homeopathic medicine simultaneously, by the way my friend is not an homeopath.

[ 18. February 2003, 13:54: Message edited by: sharfudeen ]

My dear Sharif Uddin,

Am I also not homeopath? :razz: I have learnt many principle and rules of homeopathy on this board. You are asking about mixing of allopathic and homeopahtic medicine. I don't know what the rules says about this problem but a renowned homeopathic doctor from India Dr. Ramakishan is using allopathic and homeopathic medicine together. He is very successfully using mixopathy. :razz:

Some of the SO CALLLED classical homeopaths are getting education from him how to treat patients by using the label of homeopathy under MIXOPATHY (ALLOPATHY + HOMEOPAHTY) Umbrella.

[ 18. February 2003, 18:17: Message edited by: Stranger ]

Comment

It is more a case of using homeopathy where it would be unadvisable to withdraw from allopathic drugs immediately!! As far as Dr R is concerned he leaves it up to the patient. If the patient wishes to have chemotherapy and radiotherapy Dr R will work along side that. It is not a recommendation!! If I turned away all my patients who were taking the birth control pill I would only have a few left!! Many patients come to me who are taking anti depressants. I don;t send them away but work with it until they feel confident and well enough to leave them off with the guidance of their prescribing allopathic doctor. The same with those patients who are on asthma inhalers.
      RSHom - Registered Homeopath

Comment

Ricky this is called dual policy.

We have to run according to our professional ethics and not under the desire of patient. If you are doing such things then you are not homeopath
        <b>Dr. M Iqbal (Classical Homeopath)<br />Iqbal Poly Clinic, Main Market, Kharian<br />Phone Clinic: 05771-511337, Residence: 05771-533737 </b>

Comment

The daughter of a friend of mine was treated by Dr. R for breast cancer. He specifically stated to her that his treatment was more successful if she did not use allopathic treatment (in her case chemotherapy), but that he would treat her regardless of whether she did or did not use it.

If you have his book, on page 164 he cites the reasons chemotherapy should not be used with homeopathy and on page 168 he states the same for radiation. He does accept surgery to excise the tumor.

So, please do not use Dr. Ramakrishnan as an example to support your belief that allopathic medicine and homeopathy can be used together.

[ 22. February 2003, 13:53: Message edited by: sreischman ]
          Shirley Reischman

Comment

The only person who can take a patient off their allopathic medicine by law is their prescribing doctor. There are many drugs that it is unadvisable to withdraw from without consent of the prescribing doctor and for me to insist on them doing so would be against the law in the UK. Therefore I have to tread carefully. When the patient feels better with whatever homeopathic tratment they have had, at this point they see their precribing alopathic doctor and ask for a regime by which they can withdraw safely from drugs such as anti depressants, and steroids. I have got many patients off medication like this and I do call myself a homeopath!!

As far as the contraceptive pill is concerned I would not wish to be responsible for an unwanted pregnancy if I insisted that they came off it before I would treat them. If after successful treatment it is their wish to stop taking it that is fine asit is their decision. Likewise I take patients on HRT and them support them when it is their decision to stop using it. I am sorry if you disagree with my ethics but we will have to agree to disagree in this instance.
            RSHom - Registered Homeopath

Comment

Ricky you are admitting what others are trying to say that you are using different therapies with homeopathy beside other therapies.... see your quote "There are many drugs that it is unadvisable to withdraw from without consent of the prescribing doctor and for me to insist on them doing so would be against the law in the UK. "

It means your patients are getting treatment from you as well as from other doctors. Now tell me how can you say that you are doing classical homeopathy and how can you give credit to homeopathy when your patient will be recover from ailness? when they were being on difference therapies

[ 23. February 2003, 06:22: Message edited by: meena ]
              <b>Lady Dr. Meena</b>

Comment

No madam, sadly I would say this is purly mixopathy whether you or somebody else is the prescriber. How can define the process of suppression which you always taught to us on this forum. When you directed members so many many times on this forum to consult "CLASSICAL HOMEOPATH" for their treatment. If classical homeopath are doing the same thing then I don't see any different between allopathic doctor and homeopathic doctor.

It is our habit to say bad words against allopathic drugs and allopathic doctors and now you are admitting what others are saying for many years. This is not fair yes absoultlynot fair.

You also told us so many times that allopathic drugs caused suppression. Please tell when you will use allopathic medicine with homeopathy at the same time then what will be the effect of these medicine over the patient. both have different action in the body. What will happen when one (allopathy) will suppress the ailment and other (homeopathy) will act against it

Madam, this is not fair with homeopathy? We can treat all ailments without taking help from allopathy specially in cancer patients.
                <b>Lady Dr. Meena</b>

Comment

I have got many patients off medication like this and I do call myself a homeopath!!
                  I have no doubt that you have cured many patients by treating and adopting this method. I appreciate your effort for the ailing humanity. You have soft corners for the patients. You see that how can you help the patient. For you patient is important yes I agree with you as doctor patient is important to us but No No No,,,, What ever you call yourself but don't call yourself homeopath. As these methods and procedures are not written anywhere in any books of homeopathy and not suggested by Hahnemann. A homeopath acts according to the laws prescribed by Hahnemann.

You said don't use R numbers "I think it is less criminal to use R number with homeopathy then to use allopathic medicine with homeopathy.
                  <b>Lady Dr. Meena</b>

Comment

Meena, your points are valid. I agree with your points. Please read my replies in other threads. You will get your replies.
                    <b>Love rules without rules.<br />Love rules his kingdom without a sword.<br />Love is like scarlet fever -- one has to go through it and get it over. <br />Where there is love, there is peace. <br />Love is not obedience </b>

Comment

According to John Oljace. Allopathic medicines are not suppressive in nature you can also cure the patients with allopathic medicine. PUT HIS REG NO IN SEARCH BOX AND TRY TO FIND THIS REFERECENE.
                      Homeopath

Comment

Ricky said "It is more a case of using homeopathy where it would be unadvisable to withdraw from allopathic drugs immediately!! As far as Dr R is concerned he leaves it up to the patient. If the patient wishes to have chemotherapy and radiotherapy Dr R will work along side that. It is not a recommendation!! If I turned away all my patients who were taking the birth control pill I would only have a few left!! Many patients come to me who are taking anti depressants. I don;t send them away but work with it until they feel confident and well enough to leave them off with the guidance of their prescribing allopathic doctor.

Ricky, I am not homeopath and also does not know the rules of homeopathy. Most of the time I rely on combination for my family. But my common sense says that if anything wrongly interpreted by someone in his book then it does not mean that we must start following it.

May be you will take lesson from this statement which a classical homeopath made on his website. He said a dying patient was on allpathic drugs. His family requested him to treat a patient who was in his worse condtion. No hope of recovery except allopathic medicine. In spite of this he said.....

After looking at his case I thought that there was a ray of hope and I said I would take up the case if the doctors of the hospital agreed to suspend all allopathic medication..... (George Vithoulkas)
                        Now come out from your so called un identitified rules which are not suggested by hahnemann.
                        Muhammad Raza Hussain<br />Z.C Post Graudate College

Comment

These cases of cancers were fully recovered with homeopathy and not with combination so needless tot say that in cancer patients allopathic drugs are necessary.

A case of cancer of the head of pancreas with metastasis in the liver.

In June 1995 a case with the above diagnosis was presented to an international group of doctors in the International Academy of Classical Homeopathy. He is a painter who was operated and was told that he was going to live a few months more. Homeopathic treatment started immediately. His laboratory liver tests were really bad. After a lot of ups and down in the first year of treatment the patient was steadily improving all these years and in May 1999 all his laboratory examinations returned back to normal. The patient is in excellent health, happy, working full time for the last three years, and says that his health is as good as ever. He is still under treatment.
                          This case was also witnessed by 300 doctors and is also recorded on video. Needless to say that the story, which is given here, is only a very compact resume of the real case that has taken hours of investigation and analysis before the indicated treatment was finalised.

A case of adenocarcinoma of the liver.

During the September 1998 seminar of the Italian Doctors in the International Academy of Classical homeopathy in Alonissos a case of cancer of the liver was presented by one of the students of a veterinary doctor 58 years old who was diagnosed as adenocarcinoma of the liver. A famous Italian professor of oncology who attended the case pronounced the case incurable and told to the wife of the patient, who is also a medical doctor, that the statistics show that such cases have a survival rate of 78 (seventy eight) days.
                          The patient is still alive after 2 years of homeopathic treatment. But the important thing is that he feels great, his mood and energy are excellent and his laboratory tests are normalising. He is still under homeopathic treatment.

Except of the witnessing from 120 medical doctors who attended the seminars this case is also recorded on video and is available for scrutiny and discussion by any interested medical authority.
                          Muhammad Raza Hussain<br />Z.C Post Graudate College

Comment

Thank you, Prof. Raza Hussain.
                            Shirley Reischman

Comment

WOW Prof Raza, Thanks for spending time in searching cured cases by homeopathy good work! Now you must start using single remedy.
                              KN

Comment

Working...
                              X