Sulphur and physical energy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sulphur and physical energy

I recently tried, following a suggestion on this forum, Sulphur - which seemed a reasonable guess on my constitutional remedy.
    I took Sulphur 30CH, three days at 8pm.

Though it has done _nothing_ on my cyst, it _at least_ apparently seem to have strange positive effects, psychological, and I felt a strange physical energy. Don't know 100% sure it is related of course.

Would you suggest trying a more powerful type?
    If so:

1) which one, 200CH, 500Ch (if exists?) or what
    2) how many times? I guess one time only (1 pellet, or more?)
    3) after how many months, if any, should I repeat it?

Basically, it's just a posology question, unless you advice against a more powerful dose after I tried 30CH about 10 days ago.

thank you in advance
    Alberto

As long as there is a positive response, you must wait. An increase in energy is often the first indication that the remedy is starting to work. Think of playing golf or billiards. You don't rehit the ball until it has come to a complete stop.
    Shirley Reischman

Comment

Ok thank you, but when should I start considering a new dose? After on month, say 3 months, one year? Just to have an idea you see
      thank you

ps I'd like indeed another does, the physical energy effect was so unusual you see...

Comment

You may never need another dose or you could need one in 10 minutes! There's really no way of telling. It all depends on how your vital force reacts to the remedy. Think again of the golf game. Sometimes the player gets a hole in one and sometimes he has to putt over and over again. Most of the time, it's a combination of putts, medium and long shots. Many cases have been ruined by redosing too soon. You must let the remedy finish it's full action before repeating.
        Shirley Reischman

Comment

Ok. I will. One last question then, what dose might I get in the future. A 200Ch? I know you can't really tell, say I'd just like a most likely guess.
          ciao
          Alberto

Comment

I generally repeat the last potency until it does not hold as long, then go to the next one. Lets say the first dose was a 30C and it lasts five weeks. I repeat the 30C and it again lasts five weeks. I repeat the 30C and this time it only lasts three weeks. The next time, I give a 100C. Now it's important to keep track of the symptoms and use Hering's law to evaluate whether the remedy is working properly or not. Also, it's important to retake the case each time and when the symptoms change, not continue to automatically give the same remedy. Case management is usually much more difficult than finding the original remedy.
            Shirley Reischman

Comment

what required use of sulphur

well what required you to take sulphur ?
              taking Homeopathic remedies on hit and trial methods are not advisable
              even after going throught all your submissions i feel that you took sulphur without any symptomatic requirement and subsequently all of sudden you started feeling energised
              this is quite contrary to the principles of prescribing remedies
              Pls take extra care and there is no need to take a remedy and feel good or worse later on
              symptomtalogy is the key for prescribing
              love and regards

Comment

Thank you baity

I took it for cysts, it is all reported at:
                http://www.otherhealth.com/showthread.php?t=3013

all of sudden you started feeling energised
                unquote

Actuially I mentioned I don't know if it is connected. I am aware it could be not. It is a quality of energy I didn't feel before, that is, but of course it could be without connection. So I asked here, assuming that it is on topic. I tried 30CH three consecutive days.

symptomtalogy is the key for prescribing
                unquote

then my (current!) sinovial cyst is still there as I said. It is rather puzzling because I get different directions; a few argue to wait,

As long as there is a positive response, you must wait. An increase in energy is often the first indication that the remedy is starting to work.
                unquote

you apparently suggest that if the symptoms are not better _already_ I'd already draw a conclusion.

For me it was like this: I should wait as suggested, and if after 4 or 5 weeks I see no change except this energy, I'd try one dose of sulphur 200CH. But if you have different suggestions, I will listen to you too.

I am answering because you've beeen so kind to add more counseling, I REALLY don't want to bother anyone.

I understand that seeing an omeopath would be better, but if so all the posts here could be solved simply with that advice and we could shut down lol :-) . I am just trying to see what is possible to work out with the kind and free counseling that whoever wants may post freely. I am grateful for this. An omeopath vist here costs over 200Euros, this is one fourth of my monthly wage, and then maybe 200 more if the remedy doesn't work you see...

ciao
                Alberto

Comment

oh relax

relax my dear
                  i dont know why Homeopaths have become so expensive every where but its ok though there is no subtitute of personally seeing a homeopath but i dont feel miser on recommending some line of action once a detailed picture is given symptomatically
                  thought some of my fellow on house avoid it for reasons best known to them
                  but i dont put a lock on my knowledge God has given me some knowledge and i pass it on to those who need it religiously
                  so relax and do give me a detailed account of ur symptoms i shall try to help you and god willing you will be ok
                  love and regards

Comment

Thank you, well I think I can just repost the same I did in the past (I summarize it a bit though). They suggested Sulphur and I got it three days a 30CH. If you think a different prescription is possible, I will listen to you.
                    ----------

(...)

I am 38, male. Since I was a teenager I suffered of a common "ailment" which is cystic acne: that is, acne that shows a tendency to form underskin masses slightly bigger or inflamed than normally expected. It has arguably a relation with hormons, though I never found a clear medical explanation.

Now, at 38 which is perhaps a bit odd, I still occasionally develop this type of cysts, which always reabsorb themselves in a matter of 10-20 days.

Now, the strange fact is this: I started in two occasion developing a fat cyst (not a lipoma though): in one case it grow rather big (say 2 centimetres on my shoulder) and yet after 2 years it opened up and got emptied. Then years later I got a smaller one which disappeared in a matter of 4 months.

Then I started develpoing that bugging indeed "disease" named pilonidal cyst - basically an ingrowing hair that forms a sac. I got two surgeries in 7 years for that.

Now, I just developed a ganglion cyst on my wrist.

Acne does not involve a sac, yet pilonidals and most opf all ganglion involve a sac. So the "new" thing is the sac. I say this in case it could have any meaning which I ignore.

At this point, I have unavoidably to assume there must be some condition that predisposes me to develop a variety of not really harmful though strange cysts.

Of course, a possible concern is that this might lead over time to bigger problems.

Yet my real question is: I don't know what hormonal causes may be involved - the fact I got cystic acne since I was very young is certainly a hint in my (maybe wrong) opinion. But is there any pattern that a more holistic approach may detect in a profile like mine? "official" medicine won't even mention as a possibility that a person who has such a tendency to develop cysts may have an underlying condition - there is not even a name for it.

(...)

If it may help, another characteristic is that whenever I can sleep, I sleep even 14 hours (sadly can't do that often, but whenever I can I really sleep with gusto lol).
                    My preferred hours are from 10pm till 7am (yeah, not very convenient!).

I also have a tendency to develop a considerable amount of heat - no kidding, my skin seems a bit warmer than skin normally is. I also sweat more than normal, as a consequence of the warmer body temperature I think, or anyway I feel heat much more than cold; I can walk with a t-shirt on winters!
                    Also, I like sport activities, but I am lean also without that, as if I burn fats quickly.
                    Yet, speaking of fat, I don't like eating flesh, it gives to me in the last years a very displeasant feeling as if I were to vomit. Really.

I have an intense intellectual life (dunno if this matters lol!)
                    Also, I work a lot with computers.
                    (...)
                    Uhm.

(...)

don't say to me I have been too vague ROFL

ciao
                    Alberto
                    --------

Comment

PS

by
                      ---
                      My preferred hours are from 10pm till 7am (yeah, not very convenient!).
                      ---

it is meant the hours when I am more ACTIVE, not those when I sleep; if I could I'd sleep starting at 7am lol

Comment

Working...
                      X