heavy metals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heavy metals

Have any of you read anything or had any experience with cleaning the system homeopathically from envrionmental poisoning, specifically the accumulation of heavy metals. Research seems to point to the fact that even those of us how eat well, have an enormous amout of residual toxins in our system. Do homeopaths have a solution?

And as a somewhat related side question, do any of you know what pots and pans are healthy for cooking? unhealthy?

Thanks,
    Alex

? relevent

Certainly aluminium cooking utensils are BAD - but that is probably not counted as a heavy metal . A healthy body will deal with reasonable amounts of heavy metals , as it has evolved over centuries . Overdoses are another matter. But as with all homeopathic problems the EFFECTS of the toxin have to be dealt with on an INDIVIDUAL basis .

Comment

Have any of you read anything or had any experience with cleaning the system homeopathically from envrionmental poisoning, specifically the accumulation of heavy metals. Research seems to point to the fact that even those of us how eat well, have an enormous amout of residual toxins in our system. Do homeopaths have a solution?
      Each case will be different - so there is no one-size-fits-all fix for this kind of problem. Good homeopathic treatment and a healthy diet would be a good start. One might consider a detox - or a fast - under the supervision of your homeopath.

And as a somewhat related side question, do any of you know what pots and pans are healthy for cooking? unhealthy?
      I stay away from teflon coated cookware and aluminium cookware. I tend to use glass cookware, enamel coated iron cookware, cast iron (my trusty skillet) and stainless steel. It would be interesting to know what others thing of using stainless steel (really good quality).
      "The significance of a fact is measured by the capacity of the observer."
      Carroll Dunham

Comment

metal detox

dear alexander
        yes the previous post are correct,do not use alluminum pots ever.
        stainless steel is best.
        in ayurvedic meds lots of copper cups are used for drinking vessels,but regards homeopathy this will cause an intervention (coper with remedies)
        not good if you are under treatment.
        This is not a homeopathic answer but i have done it and works to rid heavymetals 'clay' removes all toxin/metals bentonite clay taken with water.
        have seen patients come back from the dentist having had extreme 'cleaning' done on their teeth/gums,the adverse effects from all the chemicals the dentist uses can cause a disasterous effect.A tablespoon full of bentoniteclay/water and the effects of metal posion has gone,in a few hours.
        But a homeopathic method would not follow this path,one must do it with the person in mind finding the correct remedy as we always do in each and every case.

gina tyler

Comment

Hi Gina,

Bentonite clay is not easy to get outside the US and it tends to be expensive if ordering from the US. Do you know of a good source that is affordable to people outside the US?
          Carroll Dunham

Comment

ok

Thanks for your replies.

Alex

Comment

bentonite clay

lisa annan

i have no address for outside the usa but this phone# will help you
              white rock mineral corporation
              1-888-328-2529
              call and order or ask for UK sources

gina tyler

Comment

heavy metals

is this available in Australia?
                should i use the same Phone number or the U.S. one?
                regards
                parachute

Comment

Originally posted by parachute
                  is this available in Australia?
                  should i use the same Phone number or the U.S. one?
                  regards
                  parachute
                  I think the phone number Gina gave is a US phone number. And she was saying to ring it and ask for UK sources. So, I think you can ring it and ask for Australian sources (distributors) for the clay.
                  Carroll Dunham

Comment

clay

Thank you for the info
                    parachute

Comment

Working...
                    X