Heart attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heart attack

I think my father-in-law has suffered a heart attack a week ago,(stabbing pain in the chest, nausea, numbness in left arm and tingling in fingers) but he adamantly refuses to seek conventional medical help, but is quite happy to take homeopathy and herbal tinctures. I've put him on Arnica two hourly and also Kali Mur tissue salt, as well as Crataegus but the feeling in his arm is still there, although otherwise he feels OK. He gives himself Asprin if he feels his arm getting worse. I'm worried as I don't know anyone who has treated a heart attack without seeing a GP. Is there anything else anyone can suggest?

If he's happy to use homeopathy - do you think he'd be willing to go see a homeopath? Or are you a homeopath asking for help with his case?
    "The significance of a fact is measured by the capacity of the observer."
    Carroll Dunham

Comment

I'm actually a qualified homoeopath, but I've never treated someone before who hasn't been down the conventional medical route first, neither have any of my colleagues. I admit to being a bit nervous and was wondering if any other homoeopaths have any ideas. Any input would be gratefully received.

Comment

reply to healthyjan

dear healthyjan
        he must get an EKG done immed.
        A heart problem can last for weeks without the actual attack,the body shows you symptoms,but many think it is heartburn or something else.
        If you know how to do muscle testing Via Kinetic energy than you can check yourself on his body if his heart is in trouble. Also ask if his left pinky is feeling pain or numb.This is also a indication............
        Gina Tyler

Comment

Heart attack management

Originally posted by healthyjan
          I'm actually a qualified homoeopath, but I've never treated someone before who hasn't been down the conventional medical route first, neither have any of my colleagues. I admit to being a bit nervous and was wondering if any other homoeopaths have any ideas. Any input would be gratefully received.
          Healthyjan,

Condition like this is always better to get evaluated by GP ,if reqired by Cardiologist.Treatment can by Homoeopathy.There are many medicines along with Arnica ,like Cactus .g ,Aconite,Digitalis,Spigelia etc.Once U get evaluated ,U know how to manage and prescribe according to totality .Ther will not be scope for any nervousness.
          I have treated number of heart conditions successfully.

Ramachandra,
          Hyderabad ,INDIA

Comment

Thankyou for replying. He is still refusing conventional help, and because of that I don't really know what I'm dealing with. However all I can do is prescribe on the totality and keep trying to persuade him to see a doctor. Old people can be incredibly stubborn! Thankyou again.

Comment

Working...
            X