Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -=[ Urgent Help Needed for Cancer Patient ]=-

Hello there,

Help needed. Is there anyone to help me.

My mom is suffering from Cancer in advance stage. She has been operated for the same almost 8 - 10 years back and left side breast had been removed.

Now since 3 months it has been spreaded all over the cheast including lungs. And her upper limps and chest has been swollen. Fluid accumulated in her chest cavity and breathing was difficult. Recently she had been put a pipe to drain the fluid.

But from the day fluid started draining she is getting weaker and weaker. And since 3 days she could not able talk or even it is difficult for her to open her eyes. She is sinking day by day.

Please help!

She is obese and 67 years old. She was a diabetic patient but without taking any medicine she was on diet control. She is also a patient of hypertension and hyperthyroid.

Now foots also got swollen with pale yellow color. Her chest color was almost blue and it was very hard as wood board. But we have tried some homeopathic medicines as follows and little improvement in color and hardness.

We tried Conium 1M first weekly then monthly one dose.

Then Asteriun Rubens 200 one dose every six hours for a month.

Then Arsenic Album 200 one dose daily for a month.

All these medicines has been stopped.

And now we are using Calendula 30 to releif her from cancerous pains one dose every half and hour... and with the improvement we will increase the time.

Phosphoricum acidum tincture for energy.. one dose every half and hour.. and with the improvement we will increase the time.

I came to know about an Argentina's homeopathic remedy for the cure of cancers in any stage. It is called "HANSI" I am looking for that remedy and could not able to find it. I don't know how and what potensies should be used.

Please do help me with the same if you can. I need that medicine as soon as possible to save her life. And please do send me the instructions on how to use it if you know. Or else if you know any other medicine / remedy for curing this case, please do sent me the details.

Best Regards,

Mohammed Mahtab Khan
    A Homeopathy Student

-=[ Anyone knows about HANSI ]=-

Hello all,

Recently I have discovered a curing medicine for cancers. Name "HANSI". An Argentina medicine.

It is said that HANSI has cured more than 150,000 people who were suffering from cancers.

Any one knows about it.

I will getting this medicine soon. I dont know even how to use it.. Need some help.

Regards,

MMKhan

Comment

Carb Veg is one remedy to think about. If drowsiness and rattling present before draining fluid, Ant tart.
      About 'Hansi ', Idon't know. If you get that medicine,please give me details.
      <a href="http://www.pannakkal.com" target="_blank">www.pannakkal.com</a>

Comment

Thank you

Originally posted by PANNAKKAL
        Carb Veg is one remedy to think about. If drowsiness and rattling present before draining fluid, Ant tart.
        About 'Hansi ', Idon't know. If you get that medicine,please give me details.
        Thank you for your response Dr. Pannakkal,

Carbo Veg is for?

And fluiding is draining day by day. And day before yesterday suddenly she lost all her power. She got very very weak. She could not able to speak or sleep. She was in complete restlessness. And I gave her a combination of "Calendula 30" and "Belledona 30" for her cancereous pains and restlessness and she is getting relief.

And for energy and strenght I gave her "Phos Acid 30" and "Arg Met 30" in a combination. After few repeated doses, she opened her eyes now. She is able to say some sentenses today.

But unfortunately, she could not able to collect the proper words. She tries to say something if she needs but we have to give her multiple choices then she selects one from all. I feel she is mentally disturbed.

Any advices are most welcome.

Thanks again,

Regards,

Mohammed Mahtab Khan

Comment

If you want to know more about HANSI just search using google and use the keywords +HANSI +CANCER and you will find information. It seems to be a combination remedy.

In any case Carb-v is to "provide" more oxygen and will help against the weakness and the problems with the lungs. I have a patient with similar cancer problems and is well supported by a combination of Phos-Acid and Carc-v both in 12D potency. For the restlessness you could also consider Ars and you have tried that remedy earlier. In any case you are dealing with a weak patient and therefore the potencies shall not be too high.

Comment

Thank you very much Dr. Mose

Your help and support is highly appreciated. I am not sure about the "D" potency if I can get it here... If you can suggest any alternative?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Mohammed

Comment

No problems in using the C potencies and in this case 12C. I suggest that what you have to cure first is the weakness and the lack of oxygen there the two remedies phos-acid and carb-v are very good ones. Later consider that there is weakness and restlessness and these two symptoms are somewhat in contradition (polarities) and a very good remedy for this is Ars but also Ph-ac. It is in such cases very difficult but one of the best case management methods is to WAIT. All the best to your mother and yourself and family.

Comment

Thanks a lot brother Mose,

Very best regards for you and your family.

May God guide you to the correct path.

Comment

Carb veg is one of the most important remedy for the collapse state. Many cases were overcome this state by this remedy.I usually use 30 without combination. The restlessness and weakness indicates Ars also. The results of these drugs can be seen quickly. There is no need of mixing but you can repeat frequently up to the point of amelioration. If your mothers's pain is in increase think of Calc aceticum. All to do is palliation alone.

Comment

Thank you very very much Dr. Pannakkal.

Surely I will try Carbo Veg. and Ars. I think you believe in Classic Homeopathy. But as Dr. Mose said I am using combinations. How frequent we can repeat Carbo Veg. and Ars. and in what potencies? Let me try Calc Acet. also.

Thanks a lot again.

Best Regards,

MMKhan

Comment

Hello there,

Oops! I forgot that I have already used "Arsenic Album 200", is it possible to use lower potencies like 30 or 12 now? I think I cannot use it, it will nutralize the previous dose of high potency... Am I right?

Please guide me.

Regards,

MMKhan

Comment

Iam not a classical hompath, but like to give medicine singly and never using combination.

As you already given Ars, now you can give Carb veg. If prostration is very severe ,give hourly doses.

When we give two medicines alternatevely or combined form, there is a chance of neutralising similer symptoms of drugs mutually. Instead of getting speedy amelioration sometimes opposite may be the outcome.We can palliate cancer cases by changing remedies according to the demand of situations.

Comment

I agree you have to cure the collapse and Carb-v is the remedy. Repeat until there is an improvement and then wait. At this state you are only during socalled Palliative threatment but you need to get the energy back.

Comment

Thank you brothers Pannakkal and Mose for your replies. Today I found her little better than before. She is talking well today in 100% conciousness.

But still very weak, I will use Carbo. Veg. now... I havn't used it yet because I don't know how often I can use. But now with your help, I will try that.

Somehow I got Hansi that I was talking about, and today was the third dose that I have given her and she feels better.

Brother More, I want you also to try with your patient. I got the link from this website for remote energy tranfer of Hansi or Electronic Homeopathy, there I got Hansi. You can take a try even if you dont believe in it. It may cure your patient.

I will try to find out the link of that and will post here soon.

Till than take care...

Thanks for you valuable support.

Regards,

MMKhan

Comment

Hello brothers,

I got this link... I don't know how far it is for you believe but I think it works.. Take a try..

http://www.angelfire.com/alt2/subtl...d/en/index.html

Why I am asking you to take a try is just to support your patients. It may be of great help to them. You name the medicine and potency, you will get it.

And try HANSI aslo on the same link. I think it is working in my mom case. And after taking a try please do forward this link to help others.

Thanks to their technology.

Best regards,

MMKhan

Comment

Working...
                              X