Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -=[ Immediate Help Needed on Kidneys Failure ]=-

Hello everybody,

Please help any of you... It is very urgent.

As you know my mom was suffering from cancer but she was on improvement but now because of lot of mucus in her throat she could able to drink water since 10-12 days. But suddenly since yesterday she came into a horrible condition. Today, it is confirmed that kidneys has been failed. Since two days she has not urinated.

My uncle (an Allopethic Doctor) said that it could happen because of not drinking water for days or it may happen because of the poisoning from bed-sores that she had. Unfortunately, she cannot move from her bed, cannot turn, she is lying only in one position. So, bedsores are also increasing... Don't know what to do.

Please help with any Homeopathic medicine for Kidney/Renal failure and bed-sores.

Its very urgent please... Please help me with the details of medicine, potency and usage.

Hope to receive the help soon.

Best Regards,

MMKhan

If at all possible, please find someone locally who can follow your mom's case. She will need close monitoring which is impossible to do over the Internet.
    Shirley Reischman

Comment

Hello Dr. Shirley,

I am always with her and I will monitor her... We have tried almost all the Homeopaths near us but unfortunately nothing works out for her cancer. Finally we got a homeopath little far away who gave the medicine with guarantee. And while using that medicine, I was monitoring her and changing the duration of medicines by myself. Because he said he cannot come and see mother always. So, I had to do so.

So, please please if you are aware of any medicine, please do advise me... I will monitor her and if possible I will keep you updated everyday.

Please help.

Thanks for your reply.

Regards,

MMKhan

Comment

I was searching on Internet, someone suggested Moschus for kidney failure... Will it work? Please help.

Regards,

MMKhan

Comment

Dear mmkhan
          Sorry to see your mother is having such troubles.
          It is extremely difficult to find proper remedy via the internet postings.
          Some remedies that help kidney are cantharis,berb.v,cal carb. apis
          In Ayurveda there is a mineral pitch called ' shilajit' that may help.
          Also drinking much watermelon juice pure pressed by hand.
          The sores can be helped via external application of calendula ointment.
          Calendula is a homeopathic remedy but in this case it comes in a topical gell,creme.(made from marigold flowers you have many in india)

I have given you dr. Banerjea's email address he has many clinics in india have you contacted him?

The internet posting of suggestions is not a proper method of treatment mmkhan,i know you are trying to help your mother but she is in a critical time of illness,please be carefull not to waist time by experimentation.
          My urgent suggestion is to take her to a classical homeopath ,if important organs are failing that is not a good sign !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Best to you
          Gina Tyler

Comment

Best remedy

for inabilty to urinate is Clamatis - which I have often used - once on myself!.
            Kidney remedy is best looked at by Sars .
            In either case use low potency 3x to 6x.

Comment

dear khan saheb,

considering everything - in this situation it will be best to keep your mother under the care of an experienced allopathic nephrologist alongwith the oncologist who may be treating her.

it is not that homeopathy does not work but in the present situation, allopathy will be the best thing to do. moreover, treating such a case, homeopathically, over the internet is not justified.

dr manish agarwala

Comment

-=[ Inna liAllahi wa inna ilaihi raaji-oon ]=-

Dear Tyler, Passkey and Agarwala,
                Peace be upon you all,

I got very late to get the replies in here.

She expired! On 13th July 2005.

I don't know really what to write or what to say now. We have tried our best. Within 2 days of her Kidneys failure, she expired.

But I am feeling very bad that she suffered a lot.

My uncle (who is an Allopathic Doctor) said that there are so many reasons for kidney failure... such as 'Not drinking of much water because of mucus in her throat' or 'blood poisoning because of bed-sores', etc...

But one thing is for sure that when time comes, no one can stop. So, that was the time.

Finally, I have decided to give Homeopathic medicines free to those who are in need. But not for such complex cases. But just for cough, fever, infuenza, etc... In order to help poors.

What ever I know about homeopathic remedies, I will use to help poors. InshaAllah.

Thanks again for all you helps and I may need help again from you all but this time not for my mom but for other people who are poor.

Best regards to all who helped and may our Creator guide us all towards the correct path.

Regards,

MMKhan

Comment

Death Of Mother

Sorry To Here The Death Of Your Mother Of Kindey Failure.it Is Not Possible To Extend The Life Of Any One By Use Of Any Method.every Body Who Came In This World Has To Go Back No Body Can Stop.you Did Your Best.allah Almighty May Give Her Place In Heaven.we Can Only Prey For Her.

Comment

Dear brother Akram,

Jazaak Allahu Khairan Katheeran...

Regards,

MMKhan

Comment

Dear mmkhan
                      Sorry to hear of your mothers passing,i was shocked! And verry sad for your loss. The passing is not bad the suffering is,and you probably felt all of it.
                      Please take some ignatia soon as p[ossible so your body can process this grieving period smoothly.

Your mission is humanitarian to give homeopathics to the ill and poor,sometimes it's events such as these that shake us into a purposefull direction.
                      You can relate now to my mission to start homeopathy in indonesia where the poor and sick suffer so much
                      www.balicrisiscare.org

Gina TYler

Comment

Allah aap ko aur aap ki family ko sabar dey aur marhooma ko apnee jaware rehmat mein jagah dey...Ameen
                        Asad Parvez Qureshi<br />Kamal Laboratories Pakistan,<br />Sukho Distt. Rawalpindi,<br />Pakistan.

Comment

Dear Tyler,

Thank you for your respond. And thanks for giving me an opportunity to join your mission. Please give me sometime to think over it. As I see lot of poors in India too. I was actually planning to work in India itself.

May our Lord give you the best reward for your work and help you to be successful in your mission and mine.

Actually, this incident was too hard for me because my mom was a social worker. She use to help poors, she set up (not fully with money) atleast 100s of marraiges of poors, and lot more...

Very best regards,

MMKhan

Comment

Dear brother Asad,

Allah aap ko jazaae khair de and hidayat kare sidhae raaste ki taraf.

Regards,

MMKhan

Comment

I'm very sorry for the loss of your mother. It is very difficult and I'm sure you must have felt quite helpless. Take comfort in knowing that she is finally at peace and out of pain.
                              Shirley Reischman

Comment

Working...
                              X