Homeopathic B Complex Remedy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homeopathic B Complex Remedy

Can anyone tell me is taking the homeopathic remedy B complex the same as if you took the supplement form of B complex?
    Would you take it everyday, how would you take it, would you have the same results?
    I currently have very bad face puffiness and bloating when I take a sublingual form of B complex from the local health food store and wondered if I would experience the same reaction in using a homeopathic version of it.
    Any advice or comments or experience in prescribing or using the homeopathic form would be greatly appreciated.

Homeopathic B complex is not the same.It is not a proved remedy.It is just a new trend and is a business,nothing more than that,so please avoid.

sajjad.

Comment

How do you mean - would it not do anything for me like supplemental B complex if I took it?
      Please can you explain why it is just a gimmick and wouldn't do anything?

Comment

Homeopathic B Complex remedy is not a proved remedy.I have not read in any book therefore i cannot tell you anything about it.If you have read in any book please inform me.I will be much pleased.
        sajjad.

Comment

Instead, you may compare your symptoms or symptoms as indicated for any of required vitamin, with any proven remedy/cell salt remedy.
          Homeopathic & Biochemic system existed because Drs.Hahnemann & Schuessler thought differently.
          Successful people don't do different things, they do things differently..Shiv Khera

Comment

Just want something to take for the run up to pmt symptoms.

Comment

Take 5 phos then for atleast 30 days ,5 tablets thrice daily.

sajjad.

Comment

Just don't -- its not indicated and can do harm.
                Hans Weitbrecht
                HOMEOPATH / IRELAND

Comment

HANS - I presume you mean the B complex can do harm, not the phos?
                  If so I will take all the good advice given and stay well away from this B complex remedy and trust your good opinions..

Comment

Dear Jiggy

Just don't asssume; -- familiarize yourself with the symptoms Phosphorus has and can cause.

so-- again:
                    Just don't take it-- its not indicated and can do harm.
                    Hans Weitbrecht
                    HOMEOPATH / IRELAND

Comment

Hans
                      Thanks for that I value your opinion and to be honest yours is a name I recognise on this forum from way back - so I trust what you recommend - I won't touch the phos as I have already had a look at it in the materia medica and it doesn't match my symptoms.
                      Thanks for your input.

Comment

Your Wellcome
                        Hans Weitbrecht
                        HOMEOPATH / IRELAND

Comment

Originally posted by sufferer
                          if you're even sensitive to a supplement, homeopathy is even more powerful than that! - avoid. that's my advice. and homeopathy is not for supplement, it's for curing, Not regular use- it's very important to know that or you'll get into a lot of trouble and even ongoing -warning-
                          I fully agree with sufferer.

Jiggy, stay away from any medicine that is not indicated according to your symptoms.
                          M Akram Khan
                          www.homeopathy.com.pk
                          www.reikimaster.com.pk

Comment

Thanks everyone for the advice which I will certainly follow - I won't try either phos or the B complex.
                            Once again your comments and knowledge is appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                            X