Lactose Intolerance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lactose Intolerance

Can someone please indicate a remedy for Lactose Intolerance in an adult.

I have recommended Nat Phos 6x and it seems to help but it does not seem to directly help the stomach to overcome this problem.

I believe that it relieves the puffiness but does not address the real reason for the discomfort experienced by the patient who is able to drink milk in the morning but not in the evening when I presume the enzymes (renin ?) which digest milk are not sufficiently available in concentration to digest the milk.
    Joe De Livera
    Colombo
    Sri Lanka

Innervation of lungs and stomach by the same nerve, the Pneumo-Gastric Nerve. c

You wrote:
    < and it seems to help but it does not seem to directly help the stomach to overcome this problem.>

The same nerve called the Pneumo-gastric Nerve ( Pneumo= Lung;
    Gastric=stomach ) innervates both the lungs and the stomach. In my outpatient clinics, there are many patients presenting with frequent recurrence of respiratory tract infections, the majority are babies.On closer
    questioning of the babies'dietary history, the parents or baby-sitters often
    reveal that after been fed with certain kind of food, the babies often develop abdominal distension, vomiting, fever ,rashes and sometime even diarrhoea along with symptoms of upper respiratory tract infection. It is actually the gastric allergy that evokes the respiratory tract reflex which misguides the unsuspecting physician. The respiratory
    tract infection may reflexly unbalancethe stomach with concomitant
    gastric complaints .Inthe few cases that I have reviewed gastric pain and discomfort were the only presenting symptoms of a cardio-vascular accident.
    Hence, in Homeopathy, the totality of all symptoms are important for the
    selection of the medication.

With regards
    Lew

Comment

Lactose intolerance can be cured totally thanks to these natural remedies such as saffron, lemon juice, ginger, apple cider vinegar...
      You can also eat high- fat cottage cheese or hard cheese like Swiss and cheddar cheese, yogurt is great as well!
      You can easily find some healthy milk substitutes that are good for lactose intolerance treatment, including coconut milk, almond milk, rice milk, oat milk, soy milk. And butter can be replaced by coconut oil and such several fruit purees as prune, banana, or applesauce.
      And about the remedy, I suggest drinking ginger tea to treat lactose intolerance: Pour one teaspoon of grated ginger to a glass of boiled water for a few minutes, add a few drops of lemon juice and honey to this mixture and consume three cups of ginger tea per day to get relief from the symptoms.
      Lưu
      There are many more effective natural remedies for lactose intolerance, and some facts you may not know You can read here for more information https://authorityremedies.com/home-r...e-intolerance/
      Hope my post can help

Comment

Working...
      X