Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Azoospermia - No Sperms - Need your help please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Azoospermia - No Sperms - Need your help please.

Hello There, First of all Thanks for reading it thru...

Though my problem is not small(like everyone else's) still I'd try to keep it as short precise as possible. I am 29 and recent sperm reports have shown 0 sperms in my semen, further tests showed that there is no major obstruction(ultrasound), Very high FSH : 27, Very Low TSH : 0.05, Little high Prolactin : 477 and normal testosterone and LH etc. Also the testes size is also a little smaller than the normal one - both measuring between 8 and 9 ml.

Other present medical problems : Sensative Skin (itching problems in winters) + some Liver problems. + no past medical history(like mumps, testes injury etc) that could cause this problem.

Now, is there any solution for it in homeopathy ? if yes, can someone PLEASE suggest any good homeopath who has an experience in treating such cases. I stay in italy but willing to travel anywhere for the treatment.

Thanks in advance for your response, request you to please respond to help me.
    Yes
    85.71%
    No
    0.00%
    Dont Know.
    0.00%
    Azoospermia....What!?
    14.29%

Azoospermia means complete absence of sperms.
    Incurable cases are where congenital abnormalities or absence of certain parts or severe atrophy of the testes.
    I have treated many cases . In absence of above there will be chance. In your case only functional disturbance no structoral. So there will be a scope for hope,provided your hompath should be good.

regds,
    <a href="http://www.pannakkal.com" target="_blank">www.pannakkal.com</a>

Comment

Dr. Pannakkal,

Have you treated both obstructive and non-obstructive azoospermia or just obstructive(mature sperms generation is there but obstructed and absent in semen)?

One thing I want to clear in respect of azoospermia and immature sperms with no motility.

Whether remedies, which you have previously tried, are also related to acidic/alkaline conditions? Can it be related to low gastric or low internal acidic conditions esp. within testes? I read somewhare that citric juices, vit.C, correcting temp. of testicles(due to fat depositions or otherwise) can be helpful in non-obstructive azoospermia. So, can this problem be related to imbalances in pH in testicles?
      Homeopathic & Biochemic system existed because Drs.Hahnemann & Schuessler thought differently.
      Successful people don't do different things, they do things differently..Shiv Khera

Comment

The main causes are

Complaints arising due to the faulty spermatogenesis(Cryptorchidism,Varicocele,Mumps,Th yroid dysfunction etc)

From obstruction of efferent ducts(TB,Gonococcal etc)

Complaints in seminal fluid(Low fructose,High Pg, Increase of viscosity etc)

If all the organs are normal and no structural or congenital defect, onlly functional, we have scope.

We acannot attribute everything to acid-alkaline, you seems to be very interested in this.

Comment

Dr. Pannakkal,

Probably, we should look primarily at acid/base, water and temp. imbalnces in case of all or most of the disorders as these represent environment and may have systematic effects. There is optimal pH and temp. for most of the activities in body and maintained in quite narrow range. Anyway just look at following link:-

A study was set up to determine the effect of vitamin C on sperm qualities and that is the subject of the published paper. Twenty men who had the agglutination problem and ten controls where tested. These thirty men were randomly divided into three groups of ten, one month's supply of a daily supplement of 1000mg of C, 200mg of C, or a placebo given to each member. The overall results, as displayed in the chart below showed a substantial improvement in all qualities of sperm for the supplemented groups.
          http://www.cforyourself.com/Conditio...fertility.html

http://www.stronghealth.com/services...malefactor.cfm

The above links tells about many factors linked to infertility in males. Primarily, these are obstructive and non-obstructive types. It is non obstructive types which is a matter of great concern as sperms growth at spermocyte stage is arrested resulting into no, decreased or immotile sperms in semen analysis. I feel there may be a link between pH in testicles and this growth arrest may probably be due to some oxidation imbalance.
          Homeopathic & Biochemic system existed because Drs.Hahnemann & Schuessler thought differently.
          Successful people don't do different things, they do things differently..Shiv Khera

Comment

You can study that way.
            Our medication is depends solely by individual patient.

Comment

Originally posted by PANNAKKAL
              You can study that way.
              Our medication is depends solely by individual patient.
              Can't we relate all diseases and disorders AND all remedies and miasms with Von Grauvogl's Hydrogenoid, Oxygenoid and Carbo-nitrogenoid constitutions (Ayurvedic Vata, pitta and Kapha)? Can't this consideration be most prime or basic?

Comment

Dear Keyvee,

Homoeopathy means not only the above you said.Vhotulakas and other modern thinkers didn't go beyond Hahnemann. Nothing new in them.They only described the facts already there in their way.
                And Iam not agree with your theory of 'pH' behind every case.
                I didn't elaborate because it is mere wast of time to discuss about your theory in detail. Surely you can believe and apply it.I like to stick on my method as it already given me many success and good practice.

Comment

Originally posted by PANNAKKAL
                  Dear Keyvee,

Homoeopathy means not only the above you said.Vhotulakas and other modern thinkers didn't go beyond Hahnemann. Nothing new in them.They only described the facts already there in their way.
                  And Iam not agree with your theory of 'pH' behind every case.
                  I didn't elaborate because it is mere wast of time to discuss about your theory in detail. Surely you can believe and apply it.I like to stick on my method as it already given me many success and good practice.
                  Dear Dr.Pannakkal,

Probably, We should basically understand, what can create systematic effects in body? Constitutional, miasmatic imbalances may be imbalances in acid/base and water level. In other thoughts, these can be imbalances in oxygen, hydrogen, carbon and nitrogen levels..which forms most of the bio-chemistry of our bodies. Probably but mostly, constitutional or miasmatic imbalances are acid/base and water oriented...eg; a predisposed diabetic2 patients may have excess and occasional gastric acid secretions resulting into excess and occasional eating habit.

I am trying to understand some basic remedies which can be related to these imbalances...may be Nat phos, Nat sulph and Nat Mur/Sil. Any remedy which can benefit systematically may be related to it. Other remedies may also be related to lesser or higher effects on acid, base and water balances, primarily.

Comment

hi

I have treated successfully two cases of Azoospermia.

Comment

Dear Keyvee

Our concept is treating patient as a whole. It means that even a local problem like whitlow or wart is actually not local but related to whole individual. We are curing Pneumonias and typhoid without killing Pneumococci or Salmonella, but with mere symptoms of the patient by wholistic method. For these patients we look the level of activity,thirst,tongue,mood etc those thigs actually no relation to the disease but to the patient. The accordingly selected remedies cures also. So forming speculations and treatment based upon it may not bring cure.

In the Newsweek Oct17 issue,there was a reserch paper of cardiac disease from Harward Medical School. It says the major causes cardiac disease are by certain emotions of mind,ie; anxity,hostility and hopelessness.It cause adverse changes in heart. So every part is related.Going behind special system may not make complete cure. Even the famous Hutchinson's Clincal methods, The introdactory note is now just like Organon. The patient concept is stressed there. This text book is followed by all allopathic Medical colleges.Formerly they didn't give any imporatnce to the patient than systems.So you study your method and prove it scientificccally. All the best.

regds,

Comment

Dear Dr.Pannakkal,

Yes, that is true but systematic effects can be depedent on changes in acid,base an water balances or imbalances. Eg; cause of many conditions may be iron, calcium...imbalances but imbalances in these may be due to different gastric acid levels. Emotions, mental stresses can also effect gastric acid secretion.

These imbalances may be primary or secondary to any disease. Just have a look:-

"Underlying acid-base, water and temperature imbalances do exist in
                        all diseases. These imbalances are limited to one region of body
                        (organ) or general (imbalances in whole body, whole system) depending
                        of the character of the disease (organ disease or systemic disease).
                        These imbalances are secondary to disease. For example a skin
                        infection. Metabolism is accelerated in the region of infection (blood
                        inflow is greater and temperature increases). From accelerated
                        metabolism result protons that decrease local pH and irritate nervous
                        terminations (pain appears). Local decreased pH (local acidosis) makes
                        vessels more permeable for water and water gets into tissue (swelling
                        appears).

There are also conditions that appear upon installing of an acid-base
                        imbalance, i.e. acidosis or alkalosis, upon installing of a water
                        imbalance, i.e. hyper hydrated or hypo hydrated and upon installing of
                        temperature imbalance, i.e. hyperthermia or hypothermia."

"

Comment

Originally posted by Dhiman Roy
                          I have treated successfully two cases of Azoospermia.
                          Whether these cases were of "obstructive or non-obstructive azoospermia"?
                          Whether there was no development of mature sperms(say growth arrest at spermocyte stage) or any obstruction. Azoospermia may be due to either abnormal sperm production (non-obstructive azoospermia) or normal sperm production in the presence of obstruction (obstructive azoospermia).

Can you tell brief case history or remedies prescribed in these cases?

Comment

It was non-obstructive type of
                            I can not send you the full case history due to confidentiality. I will try to send the case as long as I can
                            Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Dhiman Roy
                              It was non-obstructive type of
                              I can not send you the full case history due to confidentiality. I will try to send the case as long as I can
                              Regards
                              Good achievement. I shall wait for some more details.

Best regards.

Comment

Working...
                              X