treatment for breast cancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• treatment for breast cancer

is it an alternative tretment for breast cancer in woman about forty yaers old?
    what about diet or food complements?
    is this a specific diet for this disease?
    is it a good idea a combination of quimiotherapy and homeopathic treatment?
    thanks

Yes you can be helped over the chemotherapy with homeoopathy. Please find a local professional homeopath who will take a full case history and prescribe a remedy for you as an individual.
    RSHom - Registered Homeopath

Comment

www.gerson.org
      Regards,<br /><b>Simone H</b><br /><br /><i>Aude Sapere</i><br /><br />"Never be a passive listener or learner" ~ Christian Gottfried Hahnemann

Comment

Simone,
        I visited the site and it is very informative.Is naturopathy and this same?
        in naturopathy also they deal with food,fruit juices and enemas etc.

Mariaj,
        As told by Ricky ,personal consultation by a qualified hompath is good.Homoeopathy can do wonder sometimes.

pannakkal
        <a href="http://www.pannakkal.com" target="_blank">www.pannakkal.com</a>

Comment

As well as the above, you should read Prof Jane Plant's book "Your Life in Your Hands" which gives an approach to dietary treatment of breast cancer the author found personally effective.

Comment

thank you wexdoc.
            if you know the publisher's address please write.

jayakumar

Comment

Try reading "A Time to Heal" by Beatta Bishop if you are interested in alternative treatments of cancer. In fact there are many authors out there who have conquered this dis-ease using alternatives. However, I cannot remember all their names.

It is available through www.amazon.com and/or www.amazon.co.uk.

I'm sorry Pannakal, I am not sure what naturopathy involves, so I cannot offer a comparison.
              Regards,<br /><b>Simone H</b><br /><br /><i>Aude Sapere</i><br /><br />"Never be a passive listener or learner" ~ Christian Gottfried Hahnemann

Comment

thank you Simmone.

Comment

thanks everybody!!!!

Comment

Treatment overview

In cancer care, doctors specializing in different areas of cancer treatment—such as surgery, radiation oncology, and medical oncology—work together to create a patient’s overall treatment plan that combines different types of treatments. This is called a multidisciplinary team. Cancer care teams include a variety of other health care professionals, such as physician assistants, oncology nurses, social workers, pharmacists, counselors, nutritionists, and others. For people older than 65, a geriatric oncologist or geriatrician may also be involved in care. Ask the doctor in charge of your treatment which health care professionals will be part of your treatment team and what they do. This can change over time as your health care needs change.
                    ON THIS PAGE: You will learn about the different treatments doctors use for people with this type of cancer. Use the menu to see other pages.
                    Ear Infection Treatment
                    Ear Infection Remedies

Comment

The codeine is an addictive opiate painkiller that is derived from morphine. This is one of the reasons why you need to know about possible Serenity codeine withdrawal symptoms before you start the medication.

Serenity cannabis withdrawal | Serenity codeine withdrawal

Comment

Working...
                      X