Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help GM: Acid reflux with abdominal pain relapse

Hello,
    As per the prescription I took Phos 1M whihc helped me for about 4 weeks and thenther has been a relapse. The symptoms are as:
    a. Lower back pain
    b. Fod travellin g upwards due to acid reflux
    c. Throat getting affected
    d. Wake up morning with affecte throat
    e. Heat in stomach
    f. stool sometime bulky and fould smelling, sometime loose and diareggea type
    g. Psoraisois pacth on two elbows ( tried Berbries 1M as per your earlier prescription butdidn't have any effect)

h. Tendecny to get excite easi;ly and acid releasing into stomach
    i. Phos helpful but now condition has relapsed

General bad feeling in stomach.

let me know if you ned more details.
    Thanks,
    hdv

If you dont have antidoted it accidently, then its a unwanted relapse, false symptomes from the remedy, then take some cups of coffe and report back, it should stop if its this. If not try to retake phos. and if a new relapse again after some time, its this answer, its a close remedy, but not correct, then its probably sepia thats your remedy, acids/psoriasis, reveals it.

Comment

But why do you not look at the issue of what your food is cooked / stored in

No good taking any remedy unless you control what enters your mouth

Comment

"Physician heal thyself first!!"
        "It is the Spirit that giveth life,..." John 6:63

Comment

Where is Jonh??

Comment

One more thing is that I am getting a lot of burping these days atleast 20-30 times day. I am not sure if that chnages the remedy

Comment

no ,it dont change the remedy.

Comment

going through your case, Im surprised why did you take phos. In my opinion, regarding the illness, from homoeopathic point of view, the symptoms of the disease are not complete in themselves. I will like to know about the symptom with its modalities location and sensations with general constitution so that the indicated similimum can be prescribed. for oesophageal reflux, there are multiple remedies other than phos which im sure will help. In case you want any clarifications please do get in touch with me. I will give yiou the hints how u can complete the picture of the disease to reach the similimum. I have already treated multiple cases of acid reflux in my clinic.

A.K. Seth<BR>(Secretary General AHML)

Comment

Dear akseth,
                  His complete history was posted in another thread - long ago.....if you search through - you will find it. Don't be too quick to rush to judgement about his current remedy, as the history was discussed before, in depth.

Lisa
                  "The significance of a fact is measured by the capacity of the observer."
                  Carroll Dunham

Comment

I have e-mailed the details to you akseth, let me know. Thanks,

Comment

Thanks hdv, your on your own!

Comment

Working...
                      X