This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot, burning feet

My husband has suffered from hot, burning feet for a couple of years - particularly in evening and wakes him through the night. It feels good if he scratches them and puts them on cold floor or runs under cold water. Some days are worse than others. They don't look red nor do they feel hot to the touch. Have tried sulph, ars, lyc, medhorrinum, puls, phos all without success. I'd be interested in any thoughts on this. Thanks in advance.

Read on 1.Sepia 2.Led 3.Nat-S 4.Agar.5.Caust
    still need more info like his other Symptoms, does this happens everyday, could be cause of food.
    Is easy to go to war, but it's the peace you have to live with. <br />gary911@doctor.com

Comment

The hot,burning feet are experienced every day but not always to the same degree. Sometimes it is mild but can be unbearable. It appears worse at night but may be because he's on his feet all day and may not notice. Other symptoms: mental-extremely anxious, fear of failure, overly critical of others with high expectations, depressed, can't relax-always busy.
      Physical-lower back pain (may be from standing), frequent urination at night, small red patches at nape of neck at hairline which occasionally become itchy and erupt into white pustules. Thanks for your insight.

Comment

1.Is his Feet red, inflamed? and burning in his soles?
        2. Mind.--Weeps easily. Timid, irresolute. Fears in evening to be alone, dark, ghost. Likes sympathy?(puls)
        Mind.--Indifferent to those loved best. Averse to occupation, to family. Irritable; easily offended. Dreads to be alone. Very sad. Weeps when telling symptoms. Miserly. Anxious toward evening; indolent.(sepia)
        Mind.--Melancholy; afraid to be alone. Little things annoy, Extremely sensitive. Averse to
        undertaking new things. Head strong and haughty when sick. Loss of self-confidence. Hurried when eating. Constant fear of breaking down under stress. Apprehensive. Weak memory, confused thoughts; spells or writes wrong words and syllables. Failing brain-power Cannot bear to see anything new.(Lyc).
        Is easy to go to war, but it's the peace you have to live with. <br />gary911@doctor.com

Comment

The soles of the feet do not look red nor do they feel hot to the touch. Lyc fits the mental picture better than the others. What dosage and frequency would you suggest?

Thanks alot for your suggestions.

Comment

My husband was cured from hot feet, see my posting under the other forum (accounts of cures). Good luck,

Inger

Comment

start with Lyc 30c. 2tablests 3times a day.

Comment

start with Lyc 30c. 2tablests 3times a day.

Comment

I would suggest that if lycopodium is being taken as a constitutional then suck one night, one morning and one the next night, which should be enough to see if there is any reaction. This ia called a split dose.
                  RSHom - Registered Homeopath

Comment

thanks everyone for your input. I will try the Lyc and let you know. Ricky, you mentioned a split dose. I have never heard of this before. Are you suggesting 1 dose or 1 tablet? I usually take the pillules(3) so just wanted clarification on what you meant by "one". What is the purpose of splitting the dose?

Comment

Taking 3 pillules spread out over 24 hours is called a split dose. The point of it is in case the first doesn't take because it is antidoted by toothpaste or the like. Also the second and third appear to reinforce the first. It works for my patients and lots of homeopaths use this way of dosing.
                      RSHom - Registered Homeopath

Comment

thanks for the info Ricky. I'll certainly give it a try. At this point, my husband is getting up 3-4 times during the night to run the soles of his feet under cold water. It's driving us both nuts!

Comment

Working...
                        X