Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Social Anxiety/Avoidant Personality/Low Self Esteem

delete please

I just noticed the questionnaire which I will be filling out and adding to this thread. Sorry about that, I should have noticed that before posting. I will edit this post once I have it completed.

Comment

delete please

Comment

Dear Daerus (Lloyd)
        You posted:"Anyway, I'm not sure what kind of information is needed in order to try certain homeopathic remedies.......................................... ......................."

Your case is much Too complex for a discussion forum,You need to make an appt. with a trained classical homeopath IN PERSON. These first time appt. normally take aprox 2 hours of questioneers,not as simple as you might think.

here is a link to the National Center For Homeopathy,see the directory of homeopaths for each state listed:
        National Center for Homeopathy - Home Page

These chronic,complex cases need case analysis,case monotoring,many follow ups,addressing aggravations,finding the well indicated remedy and correct potencies. Most likely it will take one month of homeopathics for each year of your symptomology. Its not a one time visit,Specially not via the internet.
        All the best....................................
        "Great ideas often recieve violent opposition from mediocre minds"...................Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X