Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a Permanent cure for Hypothyroidism?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a Permanent cure for Hypothyroidism?

Hi,

I wsa dignozed as hypothyroid patient in Feb 2007. At that time my TSH was 7.7 and later after starting with Thyrox half tablet (0.25 mg) I was able to control it to 0.25. Last year in Aug 2008, TSH value has again started increasing and last TSH was done Nov, value was 4.74. I have strong headache frequently and have started getting unwanted hairs under my chin. My weight was initially controlled from 97 kgs to 68 kgs. However, now I am again back to 88 kgs!!!

These days, I dont enjoy anything, neither with family nor with my ownself. I don't feel like going for exercise anymore coz I don't find any improvement in myself, always feel tired and heavy head and careless attitude even in office.... I feel as if this problem is taking me to hell and I am looking for its permanent cure in India.

Is there anyone who can guide me if there is any way by which I get the permanent cure to this deadly problem. I want to get rid of this and want to enjoy my life as I use to do it before.... If anyone can help me in this regard, I will be lifetime thankful to the person.

Thanks!
    Regards
    Vasundhra

I am told by a retired nurse that the thyroid can correct itself given the right impetus. However, thyroxine does not allow it to do so. Personally I am taking kelp and garlic daily which has helped a lot.

Comment

RE: Is there a Permanent cure for Hypothyroidism?

Hello Indigo,

I am interested in what you say. Can you be specific in what has changed?

Thanks,
      Sherill

-----Original Message-----
      [mailto:homeopathy-bounces (AT) homeolist (DOT) com] On Behalf Of
      homeolist (AT) otherhealth (DOT) com
      Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 2:09 PM
      To: homeopathy (AT) homeolist (DOT) com
      Subject: Re: [H] Is there a Permanent cure for Hypothyroidism?

I am told by a retired nurse that the thyroid can correct itself given
      the right impetus. However, thyroxine does not allow it to do so.
      Personally I am taking kelp and garlic daily which has helped a lot.

--
      Indigo
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Indigo's Profile: http://www.otherhealth.com/member.php?userid=13130
      View this thread: http://www.otherhealth.com/showthread.php?t=10471

Comment

Re: Is there a Permanent cure for Hypothyroidism?

Hi Vasundhra,

What options do you have available locally, either for a good homeopath
        or any sort of wholistic healer--Homeopathic, or Ayurvedia, or
        Naturapathic, or other? It can certainly be done, but would be much
        better to work with someone who can give you individual guidance.

Best,
        Shannon

On Apr 29, 2009, at 3:56 AM, homeolist (AT) otherhealth (DOT) com wrote:

>
        > Hi,
        >
        > I wsa dignozed as hypothyroid patient in Feb 2007. At that time my TSH
        > was 7.7 and later after starting with Thyrox half tablet (0.25 mg) I
        > was
        > able to control it to 0.25. Last year in Aug 2008, TSH value has again
        > started increasing and last TSH was done Nov, value was 4.74. I have
        > strong headache frequently and have started getting unwanted hairs
        > under
        > my chin. My weight was initially controlled from 97 kgs to 68 kgs.
        > However, now I am again back to 88 kgs!!!
        >
        > These days, I dont enjoy anything, neither with family nor with my
        > ownself. I don't feel like going for exercise anymore coz I don't find
        > any improvement in myself, always feel tired and heavy head and
        > careless
        > attitude even in office.... I feel as if this problem is taking me to
        > hell and I am looking for its permanent cure in India.
        >
        > Is there anyone who can guide me if there is any way by which I get the
        > permanent cure to this deadly problem. I want to get rid of this and
        > want to enjoy my life as I use to do it before.... If anyone can help
        > me
        > in this regard, I will be lifetime thankful to the person.
        >
        > Thanks!
        > Regards
        > Vasundhra
        >
        >
        > --
        > Vasundhra.Sisodia
        > -----------------------------------------------------------------------
        > -
        > Vasundhra.Sisodia's Profile:
        > http://www.otherhealth.com/member.php?userid=13218
        > View this thread: http://www.otherhealth.com/showthread.php?t=10471
        >
        >

Comment

Re: Is there a Permanent cure for Hypothyroidism?

*Many cases with symptoms similar to what you describe respond positively to a regular daily dose of Nat Mur 30 for a month or so, followed by Nat Mur 200 once a week for a number of weeks and finallly Nat Mur 1M in the single dose.*
          Merrilee

--- On Wed, 4/29/09, homeolist (AT) otherhealth (DOT) com <homeolist (AT) otherhealth (DOT) com> wrote:

From: homeolist (AT) otherhealth (DOT) com <homeolist (AT) otherhealth (DOT) com>
          Subject: [H] Is there a Permanent cure for Hypothyroidism?
          Received: Wednesday, April 29, 2009, 1:56 AM

Hi,

I wsa dignozed as hypothyroid patient in Feb 2007. At that time my TSH
          was 7.7 and later after starting with Thyrox half tablet (0.25 mg) I was
          able to control it to 0.25. Last year in Aug 2008, TSH value has again
          started increasing and last TSH was done Nov, value was 4.74. I have
          strong headache frequently and have started getting unwanted hairs under
          my chin. My weight was initially controlled from 97 kgs to 68 kgs.
          However, now I am again back to 88 kgs!!!

These days, I dont enjoy anything, neither with family nor with my
          ownself. I don't feel like going for exercise anymore coz I don't find
          any improvement in myself, always feel tired and heavy head and careless
          attitude even in office.... I feel as if this problem is taking me to
          hell and I am looking for its permanent cure in India.

Is there anyone who can guide me if there is any way by which I get the
          permanent cure to this deadly problem. I want to get rid of this and
          want to enjoy my life as I use to do it before.... If anyone can help me
          in this regard, I will be lifetime thankful to the person.

Thanks!
          Regards
          Vasundhra

--
          Vasundhra.Sisodia
          Vasundhra.Sisodia's Profile: http://www.otherhealth.com/member.php?userid=13218

Comment

Fw: Re: Is there a Permanent cure for Hypothyroidism?

*Many cases with symptoms similar to what you describe respond positively to a regular daily dose of Nat Mur 30 for a month or so, followed by Nat Mur 200 once a week for a number of weeks and finallly Nat Mur 1M in the single dose.*
            Merrilee

--- On Wed, 4/29/09, homeolist (AT) otherhealth (DOT) com <homeolist (AT) otherhealth (DOT) com> wrote:

From: homeolist (AT) otherhealth (DOT) com <homeolist (AT) otherhealth (DOT) com>
            Received: Wednesday, April 29, 2009, 1:56 AM

Hi,

Thanks!
            Regards
            Vasundhra

--
            Vasundhra.Sisodia
            Vasundhra.Sisodia's Profile: http://www.otherhealth.com/member.php?userid=13218

Comment

Hi,

The case details are not sufficient to suggest any thing. The best course

is to take treatment form a professional homeopath in your area.

V.T.Yekkirala

India.

> To: homeopathy (AT) homeolist (DOT) com
              > From: homeolist (AT) otherhealth (DOT) com
              > Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 09:56:51 +0100
              > Subject: [H] Is there a Permanent cure for Hypothyroidism?
              >
              >
              > Hi,
              >
              > I wsa dignozed as hypothyroid patient in Feb 2007. At that time my TSH
              > was 7.7 and later after starting with Thyrox half tablet (0.25 mg) I was
              > able to control it to 0.25. Last year in Aug 2008, TSH value has again
              > started increasing and last TSH was done Nov, value was 4.74. I have
              > strong headache frequently and have started getting unwanted hairs under
              > my chin. My weight was initially controlled from 97 kgs to 68 kgs.
              > However, now I am again back to 88 kgs!!!
              >
              > These days, I dont enjoy anything, neither with family nor with my
              > ownself. I don't feel like going for exercise anymore coz I don't find
              > any improvement in myself, always feel tired and heavy head and careless
              > attitude even in office.... I feel as if this problem is taking me to
              > hell and I am looking for its permanent cure in India.
              >
              > Is there anyone who can guide me if there is any way by which I get the
              > permanent cure to this deadly problem. I want to get rid of this and
              > want to enjoy my life as I use to do it before.... If anyone can help me
              > in this regard, I will be lifetime thankful to the person.
              >
              > Thanks!
              > Regards
              > Vasundhra
              >
              >
              > --
              > Vasundhra.Sisodia
              > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
              > Vasundhra.Sisodia's Profile: http://www.otherhealth.com/member.php?userid=13218
              > View this thread: http://www.otherhealth.com/showthread.php?t=10471
              >
              >

Comment

Hello vasundhara
                Need not worry if the TSH is raised or even THyroid profile propotionately unequal in ratio . First detail what you feel physically and mentally since TSH detected raised .Till start CALC CARB 1M a single dose now .This will help you in many ways
                regards
                pksinha

Comment

This not homeopathy, but you will find a lot of info about thyroid here:

http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/

Linda Jarosiewicz, C.Tr.
                  514-486-1518
                  -----Original Message-----
                  [mailto:homeopathy-bounces (AT) homeolist (DOT) com] On Behalf Of
                  homeolist (AT) otherhealth (DOT) com
                  Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 4:57 AM

Hi,

Thanks!
                  Regards
                  Vasundhra

--
                  Vasundhra.Sisodia
                  Vasundhra.Sisodia's Profile:
                  http://www.otherhealth.com/member.php?userid=13218

Comment

[QUOTE=merrilee coblenz;83318]*Many cases with symptoms similar to what you describe respond positively to a regular daily dose of Nat Mur 30 for a month or so, followed by Nat Mur 200 once a week for a number of weeks and finallly Nat Mur 1M in the single dose.*
                    Merrilee

May be.If one belongs to NATRUM MUR.HYPOTHYROIDINUM OR ANY OTHER tHYROIDI DISEASE is curable totally. Along with NATRUM MUR ,Calcarea carb,Kalicarb,Ferrum met,Spongia,and many more .Nosodes Tuberculinum ,Medorrhinum, Carcinosin ,Sarcodes like Thyroidinum. Thyroid is one of most important organ .It is slow to get diseased ,also slow to get healthy.It takes few months to years but gets cured. Ms Vasundhara may contact Local Homoeopath and get cured.It is certanly possible tocure.

M.Ramachandra,
                    Hyderabad ,INDIA

Comment

hypothyrodism can't be cured or managed with single medicine you will have to take treatment under supervision . As I suggested start with Calc Carb

Comment

Working...
                      X